Updated on 09/07: Why the Land Rule is Completely Ridiculous

The argument that Cobra's blog is owned solely by the Cobra author is false because the blog is really owned by the Light Forces and Underground Resistance, along with all lightworker participants.  Cobra is still the one who makes posts of course, and there's no legal document stating that the 2012 Portal blog is owned by all participants, but on a Cosmic level, this is the case if one really thinks about it.  

Therefore, it's not a 'personal prerogative' for Cobra to censor comments that he doesn't like.  Definitely, certain comments should be censored if they promote slander or place an innocent individual or group of innocent individuals in physical danger if physical addresses are provided and so forth (obvious reasons), but many of my comments/replies have been censored over the years with undo cause.  

I admit, there was one time when I deserved to be censored.  This was when the covid agenda was going crazy and there were wildfires in the area making so much smoke that the sky was severely dimmed and I was working at a grocery store where people were panic buying water.  I lost my cool and was censored, and then spammed a subsequent comment over 100 times.  This was back somewhere between 2020 and 2021.  

Maybe Cobra holds a grudge against me for that, I don't know.  I do feel bad about it, but I was just so upset because of all the chaos after doing a mass meditation to improve the situation.  That still doesn't excuse what I did.

Nowadays though, I'm way better at what I say and how I conduct myself, and my latest disagreement regards owning land, and this was censored as well.  

(Sometimes my comments/replies don't go through immediately, and show after a few comment updates when there is a new post and people have moved on, which can be seen as a form of shadow banning.)

I firmly stand by the position that no one should have to own land for First Contact, or know someone who sets aside owned land for First Contact.  For those who don't own their own land (most people these days), the number of people who own private land set aside for First Contact is extremely low.  The chances of someone having access to someone else's land for First Contact is virtually zero.  The vast, vast majority of the surface population doesn't own private land set aside for someone else to have First Contact.

Furthermore, who truly owns land anyway?  For practical reasons, yes, people own property with legal documents (which is becoming the exception and not the rule as the cabal are destroying finances across the globe), but in a Cosmic sense, we all share the same planet.

I made a reply agreeing with Libra on this, saying that the land rule is completely ridiculous and that the Light Forces should stop playing games.  And, when the comments were updated, this reply did not go through.  Sherman gets to cuss and rant, but when I say something adversarial, it gets censored.  (If the reply goes through in future comment updates, again, this can be seen as a form of shadow banning.) 

I do believe the Violet Flame and Fire of An and related meditations are powerful, so I'm not saying that people should get fed up and quit (nor will I), but Cobra's blog does not reflect the true viewpoints of the very small section of the surface population who participates, because not all voices are allowed to be heard.  This is stated for the Light Forces and Underground Resistance to see, as is my perspective regarding owning land.  Please eliminate the unjust and unfair land rule for First Contact.

Thank you. 

Update on 9/7:

Libra commented a previous quote from Cobra stating that owning land is not the only option:

"People who do not own land will be contacted also, but for that contact they will need to be in nature at least 60 meters/yards away from the nearest human being to avoid implant / biochip interference, and as far away as possible from the local military bases."

See also: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2022/01/divine-intervention-activation-report.html

"The statement from 2022 seems more plausible to me, but I need far more details for preparation!"

-------

Definitely, with these matters, the energy is extremely volatile.  My own storm is over, at least for now.  Thank you Libra for the very important quote!

Comments

  1. If there are moderators, they are very biased. Very alarming what you say about France's law, wow! Yeah, definitely, comment it! 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intuition tells me it's not a bug. Not likely. I always made sure to load all comments as well. I have tried re-posting before too and it still didn't go through. If it is a bug, Cobra needs to make a public statement to all commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, greater clarity is needed from Cobra on this. Maybe there will be a future update, or something interesting will happen. I had a bit of a storm come through on this, and it's subsided for now. With the previous quote you mentioned for people who do not own land, then owning land is not the only option. I will update the post with this quote, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Advise, take or leave:

    Because of all the contradictory intel, it's best to remove focus on information from those who place themselves in authority regarding Ets, and instead focus on connecting to higher aspects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Higher guidance keeps telling me to not go into it. I can't go there, at least not in public. Keep holding the Light, and see you on the other side. 🌌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)