Pink Light and Ascension Bodies

There was interference loading 2012 Portal today.  The page repeatedly did not load and said that the site was a "security risk."  When it did load, my comment about the Pink Light, and Maia79's reply, had the pictures for the profiles missing.  Checking back now, the pictures loaded.  Were there negative forces that did not like what was said?  I don't know, but this was interesting. 

The Pink Light corrects many imbalances:

https://youtu.be/31n5YjpENOA

Others may know better who already access the Pink Light for balancing when accessing the violet and white flames, but for some reason I did not until now.

-------

These are the different bodies I'm aware of when ascending:

Rainbow Body

Diamond Body

Merkabah Body

I don't know a great deal about these three bodies of ascension, except that they allow the body to be taken with oneself when ascending, as opposed to ascending dimensions as a soul without a body.

Regarding the physical body:

If one is in a compatible body, the body is not a prison.  The body is an amazing multidimensional technology, and should be respected.  

The instinctual and animal nature of the body can become a hindering force if not directed in healthy ways.  

Those who are known as Masters are able to have absolute control over their physiological processes and drives, and if enough cosmic energy is accessed in a balanced enough manner, these Masters can become Ascended Masters.  I myself am nowhere near the level of Master or Ascended Master, but such developmental feats are definitely inspiring and worth attempting. 

Comments

  1. I was using Firefox in this case. I hadn't heard of Dissenter Browser, interesting! Good to know, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may not have expected me to post on the Goddess energy and panicked a bit.
    I sometimes wonder how the chakras play into the different bodies. Takes quite a bit of energy to get the chakras above 7 to be active. With enough effort, nothing's impossible though. 🌈

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried tachyonised water but did not experience any positive results. Others may benefit though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tachyon water I bought wasn't from Cobra, so maybe that was a factor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)