Unknown Music Reposted

Everyone who tried to listen to the piece of music on my previous post was blocked from doing so because it was set on "restricted" as default.  I have no idea why this would be the default setting.  I have now changed the settings to be viewed by everyone.  Sorry about that.  Thank you Maia79 for letting me know.  As always, google is full of frustrations.  For those who are still interested, it should work now:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1auG580hlezrKUhiBFEglX8B6NuxjtRRC/view?usp=drive_link

Comments

  1. That one's nice. Can't remember where I heard that from, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studying it more, it almost looks like an octahedron. Cool, thanks. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update! 🕊️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)