Bad News But I Will Push Through

I will really believe that I've found the solution to my diet, only to be proven wrong.

The last post on diet had some good points.  It's important to not overdo the phosphorus.  However, over time with meat being the primary source of protein, my body goes into a state of inflammation.  I will get weak and shaky, and the cancer in my stomach area gets far worse.  (I don't know if it's cancer because I don't have a doctor or medical care, but I can feel it sucking the life out of me.)  

The solution is to have a very diverse diet.  Go vegan for a day.  Then go lacto-vegetarian for a day.  Then do some meat for a day.  Or even make changes for meals during the day.  Do a vegetarian breakfast.  Then do a lunch with meat.  Or, the opposite.  Go vegetarian for a week or so, then make a change in protein the next week.  There are many combinations.

Heart's been skipping beats lately as well. Hopefully I can heal before this thing kills me.  It's been trying to kill me for a very long time.

Liver area is particularity bad right now.  Very messed up feelings that are not a part of the 'human template.'  

I'm also being worked 8 days in a row at the job.  

My will is extremely powerful so I will push through. 

Comments

  1. Yeah the stomach area may be related to the biochip. Thank you for sharing your experience and meditation! 🕊️🦋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)