Telepathy Being Used as Harassment (Personal Post)

I keep hearing the thoughtform "fool."  I'm pretty sure I know who it's coming from.  When thoughtforms do this, it's harassment.  

Others have always been disappointed in me because I didn't do what they thought I should do.  Even if I am a 'loser' who 'didn't take action' for the rest of my life, it will be a life well lived if I can let go of the expectations of others.  

It would be a scarcity mentality for me to not let go.  It would also be a scarcity mentality for someone else to have expectations of me who doesn't let go and move on.

Certain others need to respect my decisions, and stop believing they know what's best for me.  Not everyone wants the same things in life.  Not everyone is cut out to be a magician.

"You are not invited."  That's another one I heard yesterday.

I never 'make the cut,' but I'm actually ok with that.  I don't have to do anything.  I don't have to be anything.   

Despite my problems, I actually feel more carefree than one would expect, which is healthy.  

I'm also feeling better this morning after cutting out the meat.

Ok, now maybe I can get some peace and do the "code black" protocol, as mentioned in a previous post.

All the best. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)