Summary of Eating Plan to Feel Better

My Eating Plan to Feel Better post turned out to be quite a bit of reading, so I'll summarize what to do here:

- Drastically reduce sucrose/fructose (sweet foods).

- Go low carb until noon.  Not eating at all until noon just made me binge eat later on in the day, so I'm not doing the whole 'intermittent fasting' thing, at least for now.  Protein by itself in the morning gives me satiety later on in the day.

- If eating meat, the meat should be high quality and as tenderized as possible for optimal digestion.

- Reduce dairy intake.

- Avoid crackers because they stick to the teeth and gums like glue, causing cavities and periodontal disease, even when brushing and flossing adequately. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)