My Reply to a Prepareforchange Post

My reply to this video:

https://prepareforchange.net/2021/03/09/vaxx-cvid-truth-bomb-elizabeth-april/

My reply:

Over half the global population wants to get the vaccine, and the rollout is accelerating, with 312 million total doses administered at the time of this comment. At this rate, by the end of this year there will be over 2.5 billion vaccinations globally. If you post a video saying that there doesn’t need to be fear surrounding the vaccine, that’s fine. I would then say to please stop posting articles about side-effects and so forth (fear mongering). This is true of Fulford and others as well. The alternative media fear mongers like never before. Much of what I do is respond to the fear mongering with the numbers. I seriously doubt the GFL would allow the vaccines to be super deadly if over half the world’s population wants to get vaccinated. If the vaccines are super deadly, that would make the GFL extremely genocidal in nature, especially if the GFL could stop the vaccine.

Comments are not being updated in a timely manner in your blog. I suppose it doesn’t really matter though, as I’m actually speaking primarily to the light forces when I make comments. They would probably have a way of seeing what I comment, even if the comments are not updated in a timely manner. Even though practically no one visits my blog, I’m sure I’m being viewed by the light forces there as well. I’m not the ‘star of the show’ of course. That kind of thinking is entirely overrated lol!

The main takeaway I’m getting from this video, at least in my case, is to leave the alternative media in the dust. Again, the alternative media is over 90% fear mongering, which includes many articles on this blog. But maybe it’s being realized that this is no longer beneficial; who knows :)

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)