I Don't Have to Think About It

Regarding countless problems in the world, some very powerful words I can think to myself are:

"I don't have to think about it."

If I were to tell a truther "I don't have to think about it," this truther would immediately have this reaction:  "You just want to put your head in the sand like a coward!"  The truth though is that I've been aware of countless problems in the world but am powerless to solve these problems.  For example, someone is getting raped right now in another part of the world.  The statistics can easily prove this.  However, I myself am not physically there to stop the rape from happening.  So, constantly thinking about someone being raped is just going to make me feel powerless and horrible.  

Put other atrocities in place of "rape" (there is an endless supply) and the same applies.  I can't, for example, stop what's happening with corruption in the government and mega-corporations.  Yes, I'm aware there is incredible corruption in the government and mega-corporations (the corporate government), and maybe I could make a post on Gab or donate to a certain cause or do a meditation.  But I can't do anything myself physically.  I can't just try to do a shoot-out against google headquarters.  I would be killed for doing so and go down in the media as a 'white nationalist conspiracy theorist terrorist.'  So, for my own sanity, "I don't have to think about it."  

It's not selfish to want to maintain some kind of sanity.  If I saw someone in my immediate environment hurting someone else and I could stop it, yes I would do something.  I wouldn't "put my head in the sand."  But so far, just about 100% of the time, atrocities are happening in other parts of the world being mentioned on various websites on a computer screen.  Yes, I'm well aware.  I've been well aware for several years.  Yes, I know, it's 'the same shit, different day.'  But I don't have to think about it all the time.  A life that is full of thinking about horrible atrocities all the time is not a life worth living.  There's just no point.  I can't physically do anything about it.  Thinking about it or not thinking about it changes nothing in the outer world.  In the inner world, however, this is a different story.  I don't have to think about it.  

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)