How I Really Feel (A Personal Take on Matters)

I want to live in a world without the entire Covid package.  I want to live in a world where I don't have to deal with mask wearing, lockdowns, the media (and alternative media), and the vaccine.  When it 'really comes down to it,' I just want out.  

The world that exists now is mostly void of meaning.  No matter what 'side of the fence' anyone is on regarding Covid and the many different aspects of Covid, the Covid package is completely pointless.  For example, it's pointless to wear a mask, and it's also pointless to be against wearing a mask.  Both polarities simply fuel one another, as people on both sides of the fence just end up reinforcing their own viewpoints.  This is also true in the case of the vaccine.

I'm done with it all, and there are two ways out:

1. Make a large sum of money so I don't have have to deal with my job and all the Covid politics that go along with my job (dealing with the public).

2. Commit suicide

I was thinking that there would be a third option, where I could be taken to another planet by positive Et's while the mess on earth is cleaned up, but alas this will probably not be an option.  I myself definitely don't want to be on earth anymore when the surface population has become so toxic and enslaved.  I want no part in 'cleaning up the mess.'  I'm tired of it all and it's not my problem, nor was it ever my problem, and even if it was my problem, I could practically do nothing to find any solutions because I don't have the necessary intel and resources, and even if I did have the necessary intel and resources, I would probably get murdered.

This is a problem that is between the positive Et's and their enemies that is on a much higher level than anyone on the planet surface can currently comprehend.  The surface population is simply caught in the middle of this war, and nothing more.  Everything has become completely irrelevant  There is nothing further for anyone to say or do.  This reality is a complete joke but I have no more laughter nor any more fucks to give.  I don't care about 'working on myself,' or 'learning spiritual lessons,' or other similar pseudo-inspirational suggestions.  Yes.  It's all a joke to me and there is nothing further for me here in regards to my 'spiritual journey.'

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)