Negative ETs Visit (Again)

Lately I haven't been feeling like myself.  Part of the problem may be that I've been taking whey protein isolate to see the effects.  Whey isolate has a very strange taste to it and may have been causing 'glitches' in my mind.  I'll be doing something and then I forget what I'm doing, or forget how to have basic thoughts.  It can reach the point where I feel like I could almost 'forget who I am' and disappear entirely.  It's definitely not fun!

These symptoms were in combination with being visited by some human-grey hybrids in the dreamstate this morning.  They infringed upon my space and were basically tweeking me.  I tried to fight back but they of course had me in a state of being paralyzed.  Afterward for over an hour I was in this tweeked state of believing myself to be in a different place and even a different person.  I knew this wasn't right and had to struggle to figure out where I really was and so forth.  I've had dreams of greys before, and they were always very negative.

There are a couple of methods for getting rid of these horrible AI invaders.  One is to imagine them being sent to the Galactic Central Sun, or being dissolved with light.  The other way is to be more aggressive, and imagine all kinds of ways of destroying them.  You could, for example, imagine them falling into a meat grinder, or cutting them up with a chainsaw, or dropping them into a volcano filled with lava.  Regarding the more aggressive way, some may think that this kind of aggression can cut a person off from higher states.  This is probably not true.  It's ok to be angry.  Anger can be used as a tool to motivate a person to fight back.  Not all anger stems from fear either.  My rights have been violated for the trillionth damn time.  I'm angry, and I'm going to 'break shit.'  Let the anger out and destroy the baddies at the same time.  Win-win.

It would probably be best to send them to the GCS first, but if that doesn't work, it's time to 'get down and dirty.'  You could even use occult words of Mars and so forth.  Usually the GCS method works though.  Usually...

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)