Draco and Their Minions are Still Running the Show

In the dreamstate, I was speaking with an associate from work.  There was an area that I was denied access to, which was at the corporate level.  There were negotiations taking place in this area, and I eventually found a way to 'interdimensionally' hack into this area.  I then was told to basically "Go back to sleep and be a good worker" by a person in corporate, and my reply was "But I have all these abilities, so why can't I move up to a much higher level?"  I then realized the one I was saying this to had yellow eyes, and these yellow eyes then became reptilian/snake eyes.  I thought I was talking to a person, but this person was clearly not human, and was very dangerous.  Everyone was afraid of him.  I asked the others if anyone would stand up to him, and everyone basically told me "No way!"  

-----

Synopsis:  At work lately, there have been changes that are very NWO.  Everything is encouraged to become digital, and a very nasty move was made to where there are no sales prices and no coupons that are able to be scanned unless the store card is scanned first.  Many customers don't take issue with the changes, but there is a substantial number of customers who are confused and angry.  I wanted out of my job in the past, and now more so than ever before as a result of these changes.  

Putting things together, the draco/reptilians are still very much in control of the situation on the planet surface.  If there are draco/reptilians running the company I work for, they are probably also still running the show with the cabal as their puppets on a global scale.  The draco/reptilians who are controlling the planet surface are not being cleared out, which is why the cabal are not being cleared out.  (The draco/reptilians are probably not in physical bodies posing as humans on the 3D level, but are indeed still in control of the planet surface.) 

I have seen draco being cleared out by the light forces, but this is probably only in orbit around the planet, and not closer to the planet surface.  I really, really hope this changes very soon.  Now more than ever, the NWO needs to be reversed because the causalities are already non-negligible.  All draco/reptilians on all levels need to be cleared out ASAP. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)