My Advice, Take or Leave

Regarding comments on 2012portal, this is my advice, take or leave:

Expecting others to do something can have the opposite effect.  Best thing to do is go by what you feel guided to do, and allow others to make their own choices.  This means not condemning others for not caring.  If some people don't care, let this go.  People will do what they do.  Being upset about the behavior of others only serves to inflate one's own sense identity.  'Holding the light' by seeing others as 'not holding the light' creates an artificial sense of self.

Don't take the comments personally.  Discussions can occur about various issues, but when the comments get taken personally, where emotions get involved in a negative way, this causes unnecessary loosh.  Detach from comments.  

At my job, I work with customer service quite a bit.  Not every customer is nice, but I don't take it personally.  Sometimes things slip through of course, but for the most part, I'm detached from needing approval and kind responses.  I try my best to make the customers happy, but I usually don't allow it to get to me if 'things don't work out.'  The customers simply do what they do, and I let this go.

I also will let go if some people don't understand what I'm trying to say here.  I don't need everyone to understand me.  Also, I recognize that I'm not more spiritual than anyone else when seeing that I am free from needing everyone to understand me.  And, I recognize that I'm not more spiritual for realizing that I'm not more spiritual for seeing that I don't need everyone to understand me, and so forth.  😂

-------

Regarding a post I saw elsewhere on spiritual narcissists, this is my advice, take or leave:

The problem with pointing the finger at someone for being a spiritual narcissist is the 'log in one's own eye' scenario:

"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?  Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye?  You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

People who point the finger like this need others to be seen as less spiritual, so that they themselves can see themselves as more spiritual.  Maybe the other person is a spiritual narcissist, but by assigning this definition, this both condemns the other person to such a fate more, and condemns one's own self to an artificial sense of spirituality.  If one needs to point the finger at someone else as being 'less spiritual' by calling them a 'spiritual narcissist,' one's own spirituality is being built by needing someone else to be 'less than,' so that one can feel 'more than.'

Of course, those who are narcissists to the point of committing unimaginable crimes against humanity do need to be destroyed, as they are beyond the point of no return.  Yet, in the spiritual community, it's usually just a case of what 2012portal previously mentioned - the duality of "I'm more spiritual than you" between lightworkers is an archonic means of mutual disempowerment.

-------

(Health update: peanut butter caused other problems, so it's not a good substitute for dairy either.)

-------

Thoughts regarding the ego:

I'm not a Freudian, but these are the actual definitions of the id, ego, and superego:

Id in its pure form: Sacrifice others for oneself.

Superego in its pure form: Sacrifice oneself for others.

Ego in its pure form: The balancer of the Id and Superego. 

When someone says, "You have a big ego," which is said with a negative connotation, it's actually the id.  In the true sense of the word, having a big ego is positive, because this means having a strong balancer of the id and superego. 

If something doesn't make sense, the rational mind (ego) will not make a decision unless it makes sense.  Especially in modern times, emotions should take a back seat to rationality (common sense).  Part of the reason for many in the West being so stupid is because emotions run amok while the rational mind is neglected.

A lack of verifiable intel also neglects the rational mind, which is definitely part of the problem.  

When the rational mind is in alignment through seeing the logical necessity of a certain action or set of actions (external or internal), other higher aspects can then come through with full force.  Both the rational and intuitive minds need to be 'on the same' page for a lightworker to be the most effective.  

The lack of verifiable intel blocks both minds from being on the same page.  Even the pole shift was exposed by a reply from Dede on 2012portal, who mentioned a couple interesting links.

This one is back from 2013 about how people were saying there would be a pole shift in a few months:

https://www.science20.com/cool-links/pinpoint_accuracy_says_north_pole_will_soon_be_40_degrees_south_equator-114012 

Title of the video below: Magnetic Pole Shift | 40 Degree Nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGx2Q3hMfz0

-------

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity