A New Form of Google Censorship, and Am I Supposed to be Dead?

It's been a few weeks, and I felt guided to post again.

Google has found a new way to censor at least myself, by having an error message for comments.  Over the last few days, google keeps saying I'm not signed in when I try to comment.  I then click to sign in, even though I'm already signed in.  It then gives an error message saying I can't sign in.  I click to sign in again, and it just gives the same error over and over:




 

When on anyone else's blog when I'm signed in, I'm also told on their blog that I'm not signed in.  I then click to sign in at the top right, and it just takes me to my blog dashboard.  The same errors shown above come up when trying to sign in at the comments section.  So, thus far, if anyone comments, I will be able to approve their comment, but I will not be able to reply.  I'm completely cut off from making any comments and replies anywhere on all google blogs, including my own.  

I signed out and signed back in a few times, wondering if this would fix the problem, to no avail. 

I did a search for this problem, and no one else mentions the problem, so it's very possible that I am being specifically singled out.  

Google censored one of my previous posts as well. 

I could delete my google account entirely, but this would be giving them what they want.  They would be getting me to censor myself if I did so.  I won't be doing their work for them.

-------

Moving on to the part in the title wondering if I should be dead... 

I just had a very powerful dream about death.  Death was in the form of a cold, dark mist, and it was taking various people.  I then was in an apartment, and it found me!  I fought it, but it gently took me out of my body, and then I was in the 'realm of the dead.'  Being dead really isn't so bad.  Everyone fears death so much, but after it happens, the experience is like being in a body, but the body doesn't have physical sensations.  And, the body can float around and so forth.  It's kind of like being in the dreamstate, where there are no physical sensations.  This makes sense, as the dreamstate is said to be a part of the astral realm.  

When I found out I was dead, I became extremely sad, and started crying uncontrollably, saying over and over, "I'm so sorry."  My voice became female, which makes sense, because the soul is said to be a universally feminine aspect.  All my thoughts were of a couple of family members who I left behind.  I kept thinking about how sad they would be to find my dead body in my apartment.  

Then, I physically woke up, and was wondering if I was supposed to be dead, but had such strong attachments in the physical world, that I came back.  I now wonder if I am violating the 'natural order of things' by still being physically alive.  I have for some time been feeling that there is nothing further to do in this life and that I should be moving on.  I've wanted to commit suicide many times but the thought of what this would do to others, and the fear of oblivion, stopped me. 

The dreamstate usually shows me something that's happening in the physical world.  Perhaps more people than usual are dying.  My dream with death going around and taking people indicates this.

The dream was very comforting, because now I know that death really isn't so bad, but also very disturbing, because I keep wondering if I should be dead.  I also consider the possibility that this dream was someone else's experience, as this has happened before, although this feels unlikely. 

Things have been looking up for me though.  I've been having more energy and am improving in various areas of my life, but I am haunted by this dream.  I just need to 'shake it off.'  

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity