Sitting on my Hands

There are those who look at the situation as 'glass half empty,' or maybe not glass half empty but looking at the situation with some harsh truths, such as Jim Stone:

https://www.jimstone.is/

Then there are those who look at the situation as 'glass half full,' such as X22report:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GcVZuUqZoInb/

Either way, there never was anything I could do except to 'sit on my hands' unless I do a meditation, which technically speaking, is also 'sitting on my hands.'  I take care of myself.  I exercise, eat right, and I don't drink alcohol or take drugs.  But beyond that though, yes I 'sit on my hands.'  

What's meant by 'taking action' is to do a special operation with a sniper weapon against the elite(s), or organize some kind of violent uprising.  I don't own a sniper weapon, nor do I plan to own a sniper weapon, and I am against organizing a violent uprising because I know that this will just re-enforce the narrative that independent thinkers are terrorists.  Plus, I'm not a violent person and I keep to myself.  So when people say 'you need to take action,' I will reply:  "I did take action.  I took care or myself to be the better version of myself.  What else exactly do you want from me?" 



Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)