Fitting Anyone's Belief System

Part of how I communicate to people, at least when in person, is I fit their belief system and then make points maybe they haven't seen before.  For example, for someone who believes that the Covid deaths are accurately recorded, I would point this out:

Taking a look at the graphs here,

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/billionaires/
 
billionaires did really well during this pandemic!  Also, suppose I took 2.5 trillion dollars of the wealth of the billionaires to give the $100,000 Covid treatment to people who went to the hospital.  My calculation shows that 2.5 trillion dollars could give 25 million people in the US the 100,000 Covid treatment Trump received.  Maybe just save this $100,000 Covid treatment for patients who have more severe symptoms though.  I don't know how this would affect the cure rate for patients with more severe symptoms.  There are quite a few variables.  I would definitely say though that the billionaires in the US could have drastically brought the US death count down.  Instead, somehow billionaires in the US dramatically increased their personal wealth.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)