Fructose is Kryptonite

Fructose is what makes sweet food taste sweet.  Sucrose (sugar) is one fructose molecule and one glucose molecule.  If fructose was removed from sugar, the sugar would become pure glucose which would then no longer taste sweet.  

Fructose is about equally damaging to the liver compared with alcohol:

https://youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

Fructose intake is also associated with various mental problems:

https://www.studyfinds.org/sugar-high-fructose-intake-adhd-bipolar-disorder-aggressive-behavior/

Most fruits people eat in modern times are hybridized to taste sweet.  Before organized agriculture, fruit would taste bitter instead of sweet.  Thus, people promoting fruit as a health food are promoting a scam.

Every time I indulge in something sweet, even when making sure the sugar is content is not nearly as high as soda and so forth, I still have mental problems of various kinds as a result. 

Starch does not contain fructose unless added during food manufacturing.  Most breads, for example, contain various amounts of added sugar.  Starch intake does not cause mental problems in my case unless very high levels are consumed in a short amount of time. 




Comments

  1. Thanx Starlight. I loose a bit what sugar is. Is that fructose and glucose together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sucrose, or sugar people buy in the grocery store, is half glucose and half fructose. There are many kinds of sugar. There is sucrose, lactose, fructose, maltose, etc. The one to avoid is fructose. As a general rule I avoid anything that tastes sweet unless it's sweetened with stevia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned that sirop always is sugar. Like sirop for limonade, biological or not. . That's not fruitjuice, it's fruitsirop. But I also have agave and ahorn sirop, which don't blossom. So I thought that can't be from flowers, so no sugar. And I have coconutsugar. I thought they were all not harmfull.
      But how can I know about fructose. I used to drink a lot of alcohol in the past, so I am careful about livethings. And me too have Stevia:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)