I Don't Understand After All

There was something I thought I understood, but I don't.  Not to be cliche, but many successful men in the world say they could not be successful without the support of their women.  If this is true, I'm at an extreme disadvantage, because  I've never had a woman to support me in life (as an adult with a romantic partner).  I don't know what it's like to truly love someone else like this.  I've been 'in love' before, but never actually truly been intimate with a lover and built a lasting relationship with her, so being 'in love' doesn't give me the understanding that comes with actual love being lived.

So, regarding the sabotage mentioned on Cobra's post, I don't understand.  I don't think I could ever live with myself knowing that I in large part caused the mass enslavement of humanity on earth, creating an insurmountable amount of suffering from coronavirus NWO plans.  I feel that if I were in a situation where my twin soul was going to be tortured by the draco, I would risk allowing the draco to do so for the greater good.  I couldn't just let the people of earth be subjugated, in several cases murdered (mass murder by intentionally placing the elderly with the virus together in nursing homes, deaths from the virus and in larger part deaths from lockdown measures and so forth), and tormented like this just to save my twin soul.  That would be so selfish of me!  

Yet again, regarding twin souls, or twin flames, or soulmates and so forth (there are many different terms for this), I don't know what it's like to truly love someone else in this way.  If I had my twin soul being held hostage on the other side like this, I also wouldn't be allowed to participate in the mission, as it would be a violation of protocol.  

I don't mean to be a 'stick in the mud.'  This is just how I've been seeing things lately, as it's been building up for a while.  I know in the end that the mission and compression breakthrough will be a complete success. 

Comments

  1. What came up is that we live in the mirror reality. Maybe for us that's stronger than for others. So maybe your twin is just waiting while not seeing you. I had the message of being the latest in the final solution. Hold on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yes, it's very possible that you are in disadvantage. I live with my son now, for over one year. He is starting building up his own business.. I can tell you that if I weren't there it would not have been a success. A few times a week I spend many hours on his side of his life, cooking every day, shopping, wash dishes, folding his laundry (he does his own washing) ,look after his cats feeding them, picking up his dog from the kennel once or twice a week. Lots of hours a week.
      I in between decided that something like feminism was only created for more confusion and chaos. This for me is a school in recognizing my own place and value in life. I'm quite happy with it. My son, on the other side, a few days ago took some trees down, impossible for me.

      Delete
    2. Or you are together with another soul ONE. I've read that before, but that's all.

      Delete
    3. I learned that there was a spell over me. Maybe...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)