Pulling the Plug

There was a safeguard put in place to keep more aware people imprisoned in their minds.  Much of the alternative media exists for this purpose, as a false awakening. 

My main objective now is to be in an undefined state, without any thought at all.  Everything has just become a prison for my mind.  Even the other dimensions feel like a prison for my mind. 

I have no interest in being an initiate.  All these matters are just concepts with no meaning - just mental prisons.  Time to pull the plug. 

Many layers have to be removed.  When I no longer think about 2012portal and the light forces, something else replaces 2012portal and the light forces for me to think about.  I then remove this something else, and then something else yet replaces this something else, and so on.  So, layer by layer gets removed, until there is no more thought, and I simply exist, as being here, as an undefined presence.

Comments

  1. Yeah, sounds good. Diet has turned out to be a dead end, almost literally. Looking back, I was starving myself because I went lower in carb because of the heartburn, but then also kept it low fat, and not that much protein. It was probably less than 600 calories a day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)