Cause and Effect Becoming Obvious

(I'm using the term "karma" in this post not as the abusive system from the lords of karma, but instead as a term for cause and effect, where what one projects outward, one receives.)

Taking another look at why I was censored on 2012 Portal, it has to do with what people call 'karma in action.'  You see, when BPEarthWatch made a recent youtube video that could get people to panic and do bank runs, I sort of... kind of um... reported the video.  I got so fed up with (at least what I saw to be) BPEarthWatch promoting a hard crash and being ignored by him that I filed a complaint.  This was very unlike me.

Even if I feel that someone is promoting fear and panic, this someone has the right to say what they wish.  I broke my own code.  As a consequence, karma in action came back to me in the form of being censored on 2012 Portal.

Also, not too long after I incorrectly suspected that Libra J. M. Aquila was doing drugs in a previous post, one of my family members started becoming suspicious that I was doing drugs.  Again, what I projected outward came back to me.

I haven't previously seen karma in action like this.  I'm somewhat astonished.  I am curious if karma in action is also happening in the world at large, being applied to the cabal and so forth.  I hope so!

Update:

I'm wiping the slate clean, and will be participating in the next meditation.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)