My Comment to BPEarthwatch

I made a comment to this video on youtube, where he spews doom and gloom and justifies it by saying it's just the tribulations from the bible:

"The Final Nail in the Coffin"

https://youtu.be/E9O3V9FZpbs 

My comment:

"Christians just accept the bad stuff as biblical, which just helps to manifest it. I'm getting pretty sick and tired of hearing Christians say "It's biblical" when they could at the very least not feed doom and gloom realities. You give power away and are no different than sheeple when you say, "Oh, it's just biblical." Stop it already! I'm getting really fed up with that kind of mentality, and I'm probably not the only one."

I like BPEarthWatch's material.  He's very intelligent.  But when he gives the impression that people are powerless to prevent doom and gloom scenarios because "It will be just like the bible says it will be," that's very disempowering and damaging.  He's said this sort of thing so many times that I felt the need to call it out.   

If anyone feels inclined, feel free to give BPEarthWatch some comments and messages telling him that he's encouraging people to give their power away because a book that was written by flesh and blood said so.

Comments

  1. Interesting! I had a dream of escaping a lab with a lady friend. They followed us quite a ways. There was quite a bit of high-tech stuff in the dream. Someone put a tracking device on my back but I took it off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)