ALL Imprints Need To Be Cleared

Although the emotional imprints of abuse may have been removed from the akashic records, there is continual ongoing abuse.  The ongoing abuse and imprints of abuse have not been removed from the current time and past several years.  If it had been removed, myself and everyone else would surely know it.

"There were 5 of them."

I won't be anymore specific about the above quote because it's too disturbing.  

Until abuse has been removed from the current time and recent several years, reality is 100% pointless and meaningless.  The anomaly just continually re-asserts/re-empowers itself through newly created abuse, so this nightmare house of horrors of an existence (and I can't stress enough how horrific it gets from what I've been seeing with my abilities) will continue for a very long time unless extreme drastic action is taken.  

Even if drastic action is taken it will be an empty victory because so much damage has been done.  I do not look forward to the future.  There's just no point and never was because the abuse is far too extreme.  The abuse completely invalidates creation.  From what I've been seeing, creation is a complete failure, as am I.   

Only with the removal of ALL imprints can there be any point.               

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)