An Apology

In the past I've resorted to aggressive behavior against David Wilcock, Cobra, and others online.  The catalyst was that I would encounter inconsistencies, but under no circumstances is it acceptable to be aggressive with the ones giving the intel.  Inconsistencies can be pointed out in a non-aggressive way.  There are instances of sources of intel being infiltrated to key people.  Earth is probably the most difficult planet to be liberated of all time, so intel can be unknowingly infiltrated, and/or plans change because of unforeseen actions from the negative forces.  It happens.  I haven't walked in the shoes of others who are giving the intel they have been given.  I don't know what it's like to go through what they go through.     

I remember now that we all share one thing in common:  We've all seen abuse and been abused ourselves, and we all want abuse to end.  We're all on the same side.  Therefore, I offer my sincere apology, and I will continually monitor myself to see if I am being aggressive towards others with comments and messages.  In real life, I'm nice to people, so I should be this way with others online as well.  I do believe Cobra said to embody the Goddess within daily living, and online interaction is a part of daily living.
 
When hearing so much bad news about the vaccine killing much larger numbers of people than previously thought, according to this source mentioned on prepareforchange,

https://www.sott.net/article/449820-Objective-Health-Holocaust-2-0-Vaccine-Deaths-on-the-Rise-in-Multiple-Countries

and with vaccine passports being implemented physically in Israel and being passed in other countries,

https://prepareforchange.net/2021/04/12/the-covid19-vaccine-the-new-sacred-cow-dave-cullen/
 
it becomes very difficult to not become upset.  The direction Earth is going does not fit the profile of a planet being liberated from darkness.  It's a very difficult war with a very high number of casualties.  I will do the best I can to clear what needs to be cleared though, and leave it there.  That's all anyone can really do.  Aggression can be channeled to clear what needs to be cleared instead of creating conflict amongst those who want the same result, which is planetary liberation. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)