Toying With My Emotions

That's how it feels regarding positive Ets.

Maybe there's a small sign here and there that they are out there, but when it comes to the really serious problems that I need help with, positive Ets just aren't there.  I don't like asking for help in the first place.  I like being self-reliant.  But when I wake up in the morning and the area where my kidneys are hurts, and everything thus far that I've done to stop this has failed, I suppose I do need help.  My doctor didn't seem to think anything was wrong with me from the blood tests, but something definitely is wrong when I wake up in the morning feeling absolutely horrible.  It's problems like these, among many other problems, where the really big help is needed, the Pleiadians have always done absolutely nothing to assist.  All kinds of excuses are made of course from the Cobra blog as to why help cannot be provided. 

I've had thought-forms come to me where they say that they love me and so forth, but then they just let me suffer like this as my body falls to pieces.  I exercise.  It's been nearly 18 months without any alcohol.  I try all kinds of dietary changes.  I will continue to try all kinds of dietary changes.  What else can I do?  Help with the most important problems is never available.  Help is always... just out of reach.

I'm not complaining.  I'm being factual.  It's a fact that these problems go unaided, and have gone unaided for several years.  That's true for everyone else as well who are rapidly deteriorating.  Hearing "I love you" just makes things worse when core problems remain unsolved and unrelenting.  

I try not to think about positive Ets, because when I do, the confusion and frustration that arises from them not truly being there to truly help gets in the way of accessing Source.  I need to go to Source for help, and not get caught up in first contact, because all first contact has ever been for me was a broken heart.  If they really love me, why won't they help me?  The only conclusion I can arrive at is that they don't really love me.  But they say that they do!  Maybe Source loves me.  Maybe Source can finally come through and help me, and fix my problems and the planet's problems.  So yes, I let Source flow through me.  But no, I will not allow the mind-game that has become first contact to get in the way.  

If positive Ets want to make first contact, then do so.  Or don't.  Either way, I will not allow reunification with Source to get side-tracked. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)