The Final Straw

I will not be participating in any Cobra meditations because there is no proof that the light forces are helping the surface population.  It is unacceptable to just 'wait for the next meditation' to fix everything like this over and over again, for years on end, especially with NWO plans being practically finalized!

COVID case numbers are going absolutely insane, and restrictions are returning, with the very real possibility of second lockdowns in many states in the U.S.  Corrupt people in power are, as always, allowed to do whatever they wish at the expense of the surface population.  The numbers speak for themselves:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

I did the 11/11 meditation, and afterward things just got way worse.  If there will be no positive physical results in 3D for the surface population, I will have to take action against the Cobra blog, because the blog is taking advantage of many well-meaning people.  I gave the light forces and commanders one last chance, and they have once again failed.  I have to draw the line somewhere, and I draw it here.  I will not be making baseless allegations though, unlike the other person who falsely accused Cobra of ridiculous garbage that has no basis in reality.  No, my claims are legitimate!  

The last really big meditation far exceeded critical mass, yet most of the world fell into a NWO dystopia.  The NWO just got way worse for the U.S and probably many other countries in the world when the cases had record breaking levels on the 13th, just after the 11/11 meditation.  I will not cooperate and bite my lip any further.  I've had enough! 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)