Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Final Stages of Working Through It, and Suggestions

(For newcomers, comments are over 200 on this post. "Load more..." is at the bottom.) 

Final Stages of Working Through It 

It's true that Cobra's "unholy four," who were Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger, and George H.W. Bush are dead.  However, it's not surprising that they are dead.

With George H.W. Bush who died November 30, 2018 (age 94) and Henry Kissinger who died November 29, 2023 (age 100), both faced advanced age, frailty, and long-term age-related health declines.  With Donald Rumsfeld who died June 29, 2021 (age 88), he was battling multiple myeloma (a cancer of the plasma cells in blood/bone marrow).  With Dick Cheney who died November 3, 2025 (age 84), he had his first heart attack at 37, went on to suffer four more, relied on a mechanical heart pump (LVAD), and eventually received a heart transplant in 2012.  So, these four were destined to die within the not-too-distant future regardless of Cobra mentioning them in February of 2015. 

And, of course there are countless names of black nobility families whose names don't even get thrown around in most conspiracy circles who are still very much alive.  Also, Cobra's additional mentioned names for his "unholy five" in July of 2021 – Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and Klaus Schwab – are still alive.  They will die in the not-too-distant future as well, as they are getting up there in years.  The AI estimations for their deaths are:

"Anthony Fauci (Born Dec 24, 1940 – Age 85): Actuarial tables for an 85-year-old American male give a remaining life expectancy of roughly 5 to 6 years. This projects an average statistical window of 2029–2032 (reaching ages 88–91).

Klaus Schwab (Born Mar 30, 1938 – Age 88): For an 88-year-old male, actuarial tables project a remaining life expectancy of about 4 to 5 years, placing a statistical window around 2028–2031 (reaching ages 90–93).

Bill Gates (Born Oct 28, 1955 – Age 70): At 70, average life expectancy extends another 14 to 15 years, putting his general projection around 2039–2042 (reaching ages 83–86)."

Ok, maybe that's it.  This could be the last part of 2012 Portal I needed to work through to finally be able to truly let it go and move on.  Others can believe what they want, but I conclude that 2012 Portal is an intelligence agency outlet, as most if not all Et paradigms are.  I conclude that Ets are real, but those with major Et followings knowingly or unknowingly work for agencies such as the NSA and CIA, along with shadow agencies whose names are unknown.  (These agencies probably have their own reverse-engineered craft too.)  Such agencies of course also came up with the Q movement.

Suggestions   

Here are suggestions to those who are still into Ets and the 'light forces' and so forth, take or leave:

– Wanting to have contact with Ets, with this taking priority over real relationships with people, can result in debilitating isolation.  Isolation causes countless psychological issues, so interacting with others and being part of real-life communities does wonders.  Those who believe in various intel who look down upon the rest of the public as being 'asleep' and so forth are probably the ones who need to reach out and form real relationships with others the most, or at least have more associations.  Humans are definitely 'social animals,' and this includes lightworkers who place themselves upon pedestals when comparing themselves to 'the sleeping masses.'  (I'm not saying all lightworkers are like this, but there are definitely those who are.)  

– Go with real experiences instead of taking an Et paradigm leader's word for it.  Never take someone else's words over your own experiences (including my words).  

After thinking of the above suggestions, I asked AI what other suggestions could work, as follows (again, sorry to us AI, but it's so massively helpful):

"– Practice "Integration Over Escalation":  Instead of constantly seeking the next update, disclosure, or rabbit hole, focus on integrating whatever insights or values you've gained into daily, tangible life.  If a belief system doesn't make you a kinder, more present, or more effective human being in the physical world, it’s just noise.

– Embrace the Beauty of the Mundane:  Obsession with grand cosmic narratives often stems from a boredom with or detachment from everyday life.  Reconnecting with simple physical realities, such as gardening, cooking, physical movement, and local volunteer work, can restore balance when the mind gets lost in abstract concepts.

– Audit Your Information Diet & Emotional Triggers:  Pay attention to how UFO/ET content makes you feel.  Does following a specific voice or site leave you feeling calm and connected, or perpetually anxious, hyper-vigilant, and waiting for an impending "event"?  If a narrative relies on fear or endless anticipation ("disclosure is right around the corner"), step back.

– Beware the "Specialness Trap":  It's easy for niche communities to foster a subtle sense of spiritual ego – the belief that "I have been chosen or awakened while others are blind."  Recognizing that every human being is on their own valid path prevents the spiritual arrogance that drives people away from friends and family.

– Maintain Financial and Decision-Making Boundaries:  Never make major life decisions (quitting a job, moving, spending savings, ending relationships) based on channelled messages, intellectual "gurus," or predictions about future events.  Keep your hands firmly on the wheel of your practical life.

– Build Diverse Friendships:  Try to cultivate relationships with people who know nothing about – or care nothing for – extraterrestrial topics.  Grounding yourself in diverse social circles keeps your perspective balanced and prevents you from living in an echo chamber."

Again, these are suggestions, take or leave.  I'm not telling anyone what to do.  I do however respect the psychology, and those who don't may suffer the consequences.  There are realities (including psychological realities) that may be unavoidable.  And, perhaps some lightworkers are already doing some of the above suggestions.  I'm not saying all lightworkers have major issues.  It depends on who it is. 

In my case, I'll be getting into the hard sciences, the soft sciences (such as psychology), history, other cultures, metaphysics that is as accurate as possible (no newager fluff), serving nature, and anything else that results in real benefits for myself, and perhaps others along with existence.  (That's just me.)  I'm not sure if I'll make posts on this though.  This is maybe best learned personally without further posts on it here.  (Disclaimer: I did say "maybe.")

All the best.

303 comments:

  1. I am addressing the owner of this blogspot. You have already tried more than once to point out facts that are clear and obvious. Speaking specifically about Cobra, a person would have to be deaf and blind not to see the facts showing that this is a cheap, empty, and absolutely inaccurate source. When you try to prove something to people, you can simply go insane, because people have become so deeply immersed in Cobra’s lies that they simply cannot see the facts.
    So I think this topic has already been exhausted, and by continuing to discuss such topics, I think one can end up looking foolish when you show people the color white and they insist that it is black. These people have fallen into a cult.

    Nobody knows what is really happening in the world in the public sphere, and there is no information available that can show us where the world currently stands. At the same time, many people, as they themselves claim, had their own experiences even before they knew who Cobra was. And these people predicted many things that later happened, so you cannot categorically say that all of their experiences are fake. Perhaps the experiences they had will only happen a thousand years from now, but I do not think it is possible to say that they are all wrong. Otherwise, you could just as well claim that absolutely everything is a lie.

    But speaking specifically about Cobra, it is a completely cheap mainstream source that has never correctly predicted anything. People simply believe in it blindly, and that is strange. It is a truly strange, sectarian source of information, because even on this forum, when you ask people whether there is anything Cobra has ever said that was actually correct, they start writing about things like anomalies, implants, Planet X, and so on. This shows that these people simply cannot distinguish between things that are real and things that nobody has ever seen or heard.

    Those people who talk about implants, Planet X, and anomalies cannot understand the simple fact that they do not actually know these things and have never experienced them themselves—they simply believe this information blindly.

    Looking at things from this perspective, that is why the Portal2012 channel appears to be a satanic, sectarian source. It is simply not worth getting involved in these empty arguments. People who have awakened have already left this game a long time ago; what remains are people who blindly believe false information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, looks like Starlight has realized this too, that there's no further point in debunking Cobra. In the post, saying that working through it is pretty much complete hinted at this.

      Delete
    2. I know alot on here would disagree but I think starlight should make it all about debunking cobra. not just him perhaps other alternative sources of alternative media and new ager slop channels. too many to mention but cobra takes the throne for most unbelievable and contradicting info.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, yeah I can't really help anyone who is hopelessly plugged into Cobra. Such people will have to find out the hard way. Many such individuals may not make it.

      I agree that I should not say that metaphysical experiences are not real. However, AI merged with etheric technology could be used to simulate intuitive experiences as manipulation. Such tech may have been around long before all the AI we keep hearing about currently. Still, it would be unfair of me to cherry pick certain intuitive experiences while dismissing someone else's intuitive experiences as being simulated by etheric AI tech.

      What I do anymore is try to prove intuitive experiences through physical evidence. Intuitive experiences that can't be physically proven could be real as well, but I don't allow this to become too much of a distraction. Others may have different strategies than this though, and my own strategies are not set in stone.

      Delete
  2. No one knows where things go next but tech singularity about to arrive

    https://x.com/openai/status/2097374640582668336?s=46

    Much will change and much probably won’t matter soon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I feel like we don't have much time left.

      Delete
  3. Those topics could be real, could not be? We know portal track record abysmal on predictions even if some spiritual truths in its message and for those who had their own experiences take what works the most and we will know soon where this is going. Things won’t be staying the same going forward now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone will simply need to utilize maximum discernment ahead and choose the path best for their own stability (the physical can not be neglected either which Starlight has also addressed with various complimentary psychological and spiritual approaches included) and inner peace. πŸ™

    As for those who had experiences and a path into spirituality before ever encountering Cobra’s material, it really won’t matter what is said there going forward since results can simply be the only metric at this stage for truth. πŸ›Έ

    Everyone also has the sovereignty to change their opinion either way if evidence leads in a certain direction (tangible, directly impactful in the now and also where we actually reside currently not just on some non physical plane). πŸŒ…

    I agree with all anons about the AI situation but as we many areas it will remain difficult to understand the trajectory to completion (especially due to its exponential nature).

    What is clear which others and medbed anon often referenced is the actions of the surface controlllers/darkness/cabal who wield power over the surface population. They will not slow down their agenda or control systems simply because humanity feels like they’re “awake.” If there’s no physical component to enacting change (toward the positive), the typical path will continue.

    All the focus on manifesting a technological singularity for the side of the dark forces/and cabal’s broader control system is absolutely accelerating and maximum speed at this time. πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://x.com/polynoamial/status/2097375837670785447?s=46

    Compute world is the end game. True Matrix fully formed and reinforced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It's funny these comparison posts between what could AI do last year and what could it do now for a fraction of the price... And alien AI? Billions of years to develop and probably near infinite compute power... What kind of AI would they have? GPT-6 is nothing compared to what alien AI could even be!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for an important and informative article, Starlight432!
    @Anon: «Nobody knows what is really happening in the world in the public sphere, and there is no information available that can show us where the world currently stands».
    I agree with you!
    @Azara: «Everyone will simply need to utilize maximum discernment ahead and choose the path best for their own stability».
    I agree with you!
    In these times I think it is especially important to find and enjoy the «bright spots» in your life; it can be very simple things like doing a hobby you like, playing an instrument, meeting someone you really like or something as simple as enjoying a cup of coffee……..or simply «having your heart» in what you do.
    In a way I experience this world as standing completely still in a completely dark room…..for a long time…..until some of my senses tell me it’s time to move towards «something» and this is where intuition/discernment comes in and I think it’s worth listening to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its amazing, many ppl are crazy to contact stupid ets, more than contacting God. What do u know about Ets and their agendas? Why so much fanatism. So weird indeed
    There is something wrong about modern people, why do you avoid God? You look like alienated, orphan children. Ypu deny God, your Center, your real Identity Thats why you feel like aliens incarnated! Because yourselves are ALIENated. You are not at Home, where God is. God is waiting! What are you waiting to go back to Him? You are wasting your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because humans totally don't have agendas, or even God. Religion is stupid.

      Delete
    2. So in your mind God=fake religions? Because religions are corrupted by humans you deny God, the source of everything? Then God becomes dead in you and you become dead in God.
      This is the state of "modern" people. Poor, dead, lost in the Matrix, wandering like zombies, looking for salvation "out there".

      Delete
    3. @Anon You're the reason "people deny God". Nobody likes a fucking fanatic forcing their beliefs into others with a "holier than thou" attitude such as you. You're sick in the head. Go to therapy.

      Delete
    4. You guys are traumatized by organized religions, now you think Im a Pastor or something, lol. Your discernment is cloudy,you cant separate both things...well, good luck with your imaginary ets, fake "gods", fake spirituality, and your stupid ego-cult. Really good luck. ! Bye!

      Delete
    5. @Anon Good riddance, ass-wipe. Enjoy being a slave to your own shadow.

      Delete
  8. And yet another fraudulent message from Cobra on 2012portal on September 7th. #ArrestCobra #SendCobraToJail #Make2012PortalTruthfulAgain

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://x.com/dr_singularity/status/2097461096873345407?s=46

    Oh things a be a changing. Your overlords are about to ante up. The galactic federation of incompetence clearly is keen on continuing their pattern of mistakes which let’s be honest everyone’s generally getting raped down here in some way or form on loop. What a bunch of bastards that they baited the starseeds here to do their work for them on the surface.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OpenAI turns out are massive plagiarists, stole the Navier-Stokes proof from another person through a 1 year log of conversations on ChatGPT!
    https://x.com/ns123abc/status/2097423705240428932
    https://x.com/asklumo/status/2097248331541979232
    GPT-6 is AGI? More like AGF! Another Great Fraud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All a circus down here that for sure

      Delete
  11. "The Jinn Hypothesis & Modern UFO Phenomena" by Imran Hussein (Sapience Institute)

    Core Argument: This comparative paper examines how modern Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) and high-strangeness alien encounters mirror traditional Islamic descriptions of the Jinn.

    Key Themes:

    Deception & Shape-shifting: In Islamic theology, Jinn are non-physical/subtle entities made of "smokeless fire" (mārijin min nār) with free will, capable of shape-shifting (tashakkul) and presenting themselves as other entities—including extra-dimensional or outer-space beings—to mislead humans.

    Parallels in Encounters: The essay links UFO abduction reports, "Grey alien" visits, and poltergeist-like attachments directly to historical patterns of Jinn encounters, deceptive spirits, and spirit possession (mass).

    The Cryptoterrestrial Link: It references mainstream hypotheses (such as the Cryptoterrestrial or Ultraterrestrial models) proposing that these entities are not intergalactic travelers, but native, unseen inhabitants of Earth (ghayb) masquerading as space explorers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Ultraterrestrial Models" by Dr. Hal Puthoff & The "Demonic/Djinn" UFO Hypothesis

    Core Argument: Prominent UFO researcher and physicist Dr. Hal Puthoff authored an academic paper proposing the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis to explain UAPs.

    Puthoff explicitly categorized the "Demonic / Djinn model" as one of four primary candidate explanations for UFO behavior.

    Rather than nuts-and-bolts extraterrestrials flying from distant solar systems, this framework views the entities as indigenous, highly intelligent, non-human entities that alter their visual manifestation depending on the cultural era, appearing as gods/fairies in antiquity and high-tech alien visitors in the modern technological age.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "A Brief Account of the True Nature of the UFO Entities"

    Core Argument: Written by Islamic scholars and researchers in ufology (frequently cited across comparative religion forums), this analysis addresses how deceptive entities (Shayāṭīn or disbelieving Jinn) exploit human interest in space and science to pretend to be alien "creators" or "advanced cosmic guides."

    By claiming to be alien biological species from outer space, these unseen beings deflect attention from their spiritual/metaphysical nature, convincing humans to abandon traditional faith in favor of sci-fi mythologies or technological salvation.

    The article notes that while extraterrestrials are assumed to travel across physical light-years, Jinn inhabit a parallel realm (ghayb) existing right alongside humans on Earth, making instantaneous manifestations and "abductions" localized phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://x.com/hilbertspaess/status/2097476196791709843?s=46

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do aliens have a super intelligent AI? Or not? Did they pass through all these issues with AI singularity and possibly malevolent AI? That's one question people can try to ask Cobra.

      Delete
  15. At this rate none of it will matter. So bizarre that there are these things that are so pitiful they would exist to iinteract with this reality and lower dimensions like that. We can just about ring the bell on a fallen reality like others said before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @medbed anon. I remember you say why don’t they just kill us all? Well they’re about to do just that. Cabal doesn’t need the extra meat soon. Many new ways to totirure those who they spare. Maximum extraction of the foood they keep free range.

      Delete
  16. Medbed anon

    We are living in interesting times.
    Once it seemed that we are starseeds who know a lot or more than others, now it seems that we do not know anything. I myself do not know nothing at all, I do not have a single reliable intel source, everything is simply a joke, so I do not bother myself anymore. I did the investigation that took many years and I have not found anyone who knows something either it is paid source or for free. So basically I do everyday all I can and as I said many times embracing the harsh reality rather than run from it. As they say you can run but you cant hide.
    I have done everything I could, I researched everything and found out that I do not understand anything at all.
    So I am happy that I already have enough distance from this stuff, when I do not even think of this topic during a day, I do not read, follow or listen to any time draining fake sources because that would be insanity from my side: I invested half of my life to this activity with completely no results so why would I continue such activity further?
    Also I do not say that we got caught up in full lies, since we have our experiences some of which are truth that this place is occupied by evil forces. So I am happy with myself that being on this path I have done everything what was under my power and now I just do daily empty stuff and try to support myself.
    Really, if somebody can detach themselves from ets liberation activity as I succeeded, it is really easier to live, since channels like portal are obviously poisonous I lost a lot of energy there over the years and namely this channel has been acting in such ways that me and many others will never say 'thank you' to that channel, it ruined everything for itself forever and inside me is marked as a big poison with a red flag.

    This topic named Portal2012 has been fully investigated, is 100% unreliable, arrogant, poisonous and acts identically like the evil forces, many energetically people feel this channel's negative, sticky, heavy energy.

    We have only one question: whether any positive changes will take place in this lifetime.

    Nobody knows it, that is why not a single person ever guessed anything correctly, since nobody knows, as simple as that.

    And finally, by believing and spreading such a strong message as we are in prison and somebody will come and save us, we must somehow back this message up, since without the evidence me and many others became super jokers over the years, I even try to evade certain people since that is a shame for me to look into their eyes after all I have stated to them. This is the same situation with others they just silently hid cuz they got a shock of a lifetime as me and others. Now people come to me and say 'where are the changes you have been telling us for years to happen?' and I can either stay silent as others or turn on the ego and say it will happen, but I do not know that, so to stay in this initiative further might cost one day for some us to be put in psychiatric hospitals, so I will never again put myself in this type of shit, thank you that was enough.

    But I respect us all for how far we have gone in a good sense, other people think this is a normal casual naturally made life going on everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Medbed anon We have penetrated so many layers of the illusion on this journey that although the changes remain absent, our reconnection to intelligent infinity and dismissal of all matrix entities/the type of universe from this recent experience especially will be a type of calibrated reflex. πŸͺ½

      The problems in this reality extend much higher than many are ready to admit, and as I have often reflected, there is simply no reason to engage with a universe with such reality concepts in the future. We will have to filter it out of our eternities. πŸŒ…

      Delete
    2. Medbed anon

      Sad thing is that we do not know what happens after a seeming 'departure'. If we were not able to escape until now, then after this incarnation we also do not know what is gonna happen. So we are basically floating in the middle of nowhere, with our eyes and ears covered from understanding something. I feel what you say about seeing through certain parts of illusion, I would agree that is already the achievement for us. I see and communicate I also follow the people who experience big suffering here and of course somebody one day will be responsible for that. People walking on the streets tired, angry, they are tired of this hard life.
      Many of us are correct by identifying this place as prison, soul catcher, planet prison, hell, fallen reality because this is truth and I am sure in the eternal future there will be some actions and the day of the truth and justice even for the creator of this reality, god, because this is not a school with red roses, this is not a paradise generally speaking taking into account the whole wholeness, it is absurd to come here with memory wiped and correct our 'mistakes'. That is funny. :) We are in hell and no any positive forces would act this way the way we are being treated. Even all the fake information sources, if there were honest bright souls sitting there, so after such a long time of constant failures and lies, they would stop their activities immediatelly, since that is very dangerous and poisonous for other beings to drain such amounts of energy from them by constantly igiting the waiting energy.

      So we are where we are, from my side I do not spend my life investing it into fake readings, sources and I am happy about that.

      We must face this tragic reality since there is no other option.




      Delete
    3. Medbed anon

      Sad thing is that we do not know what happens after a seeming 'departure'. If we were not able to escape until now, then after this incarnation we also do not know what is gonna happen. So we are basically floating in the middle of nowhere, with our eyes and ears covered from understanding something. I feel what you say about seeing through certain parts of illusion, I would agree that is already the achievement for us. I see and communicate I also follow the people who experience big suffering here and of course somebody one day will be responsible for that. People walking on the streets tired, angry, they are tired of this hard life.
      Many of us are correct by identifying this place as prison, soul catcher, planet prison, hell, fallen reality because this is truth and I am sure in the eternal future there will be some actions and the day of the truth and justice even for the creator of this reality, god, because this is not a school with red roses, this is not a paradise generally speaking taking into account the whole wholeness, it is absurd to come here with memory wiped and correct our 'mistakes'. That is funny. :) We are in hell and no any positive forces would act this way the way we are being treated. Even all the fake information sources, if there were honest bright souls sitting there, so after such a long time of constant failures and lies, they would stop their activities immediatelly, since that is very dangerous and poisonous for other beings to drain such amounts of energy from them by constantly igiting the waiting energy.

      So we are where we are, from my side I do not spend my life investing it into fake readings, sources and I am happy about that.

      We must face this tragic reality since there is no other option.




      Delete
    4. Without an intervention to address the dark forces, it is precisely the situation in this universe. The posters on Starlight’s blog understand this regardless of whether they’ve been open to Portal’s material or not.

      To me, all my research and knowing has come to one conclusion: to leave this place requires a high, multi-layered level of awareness. You must also be willing to use your free will and rely only upon yourself especially after death; there is a system of consent for these experiences and even the evil we’ve experienced and it’s highly distorted. You must know without a shadow of a doubt what you are, what this place is and understand all the myriad of pitfalls that are deliberately put in place to trip you up.

      Additionally, you must detach from this place utterly. This includes detaching from your body, ego, etc when this experience is over.

      Now let's break it all down.

      1. ⁠To know what you truly are. To know that you are a sovereign, eternal divine spirit. Pure awareness, pure energy. An entity of freedom and wonder. Not a superficial understanding, but true knowing in the same way you know 2+2 is 4. For example: who knows more about chair-making, a scholar who has read all there is to know about the art, but has never made a chair. Or a master craftsman who has built chairs all his life?

      2. ⁠To know what this place is. A true knowing that this place is a prison/farm/matrix designed to take advantage of your amnesia/those posting here have recovered from the NPC matrix mind set. It is also okay to understand most souls here are simply extensions of the matrix and it’s not looking down on them to state a truth. The same people, patterns, and experiences will repeat/often negative if you don’t filter them out. A place that distracts you so utterly, that you cannot remember who you are. From the moment your current body is born, to the moment of its death, you are in the palm of this psychopathic system's hand.

      3. ⁠Complete Detachment from this place. Detachment from everything this realm has to 'offer'. There is a big misconception about detachment, which is that Detachment = Apathy, or not caring about anyone or anything. Or waiting to be saved. This is untrue. True detachment is the understanding that this realm is essentially an upside down, perverted video game where we are all duped into believing the game is real, and the events therein are of utmost importance. Family, friends, pets, passions, material possessions, career, etc. All of it does not matter in the grand scheme of things in the same way a video game character does not matter. This does not mean you cannot care for your best friend, for example, but someone who is detached recognizes that your best friend is basically playing a character. There are positive experiences one can still collect here. However, it is still the matrix system. The suffering in the experience will never be justified and portal did accurately describe that part.

      Delete
  17. @Medbed anon and anons. Totally agree and whether we have any clarity in the physical or near term is unknown. We will need to carry our level of awareness forward and never consent to further experiences of this nature. πŸ™

    As I often reflect, the ability to have such conversations and be honest about the implications is not easy or common. There’s a level of awareness of those who post on this blog which remains unmatched. πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Apparently Blogger decided to bless me with the opportunity of speaking today. I won't let that go to waste.

    At this point in time I'm convinced everything is a lie and nothing matters anymore. You can't trust anything nor anyone. Even the comments from the most level-headed folks here are starting to loop in my eyes.

    As I see it, the next 3-4 years of our lives are bound to be begging each other for money (since the job market is a lie, the salaries are a lie, the economy is a lie, the prices are a lie, the whole system is a big fat lie), until no one can pay anything anymore, and we either starve or kill each other, devolving back into feudalism or something worse.

    I get what Medbed Anon says, truly, I take it to heart, he's right. But my heart is tired. My mind is tired. My soul is tired. Being tired makes me tired. I just exist now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medbed anon

      Practically, I also only exist. That is the worst and the saddest thing to be awake and watch the matrix life from the side. That is the real hell. I would not think that everything is a complete like, we have understood a lot, in my opinion, there is no difference who controls our destinies - dark forces, anomaly, reptilians, devil, Jinn, dont matter, most importantly that we have understood that this is something from the dark, it is not a good willing god.
      Since 95% of population thinks that either we are natural born human flesh, or this is a school to learn the lessons. None of those.
      Some of us will see what will be happening next, but surely nothing beautiful. I do not know. But I also do not believe whatsoever that there is gonna be some good changes. It is like real and unreal at the same time.
      I understand people like Azara and others who have had their own experiences. Since I also have had my own to get to know the evil powers in real time in the physical reality and that is really not government technologies it is the real time physical interactions with so called other humans, though who knows who the hell is inside them. :))
      So there are real dark negative powers, who control this Earth. It is easier than 2+2.
      And we are not stupid with our experiences.
      Just from my side, I cannot back up with visible evidence anything I know or have experienced.
      I have done my work by trying to wake the people up, but you cannot wake them up with empty talks.
      So if sth happens we will know more or less what is going on and before that there is no point to invest our precious energy into nothingness.
      Yes, this is a god forgotten place, what is happening here, if there are as somebody claims, angels, gods, light forces, masters, then how the fuck then can watch so easily us being in hell and burning in acids. That will be forever impossible to grasp.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I'm done with trying to wake people up too. Turns out service-to-self is really the only thing left to do. Ironically it is the one thing those stupid "Galactics" and their cult followers constantly label as "bad" or something with a similar energy. Fuck that and fuck them all.

      Whatever happens now, it's each one for themselves and everyone against whatever the fuck is torturing us. If, by chance, something actually happens and we meet those "Galactics", I'll make sure to constantly remind them of their failures until the end of time. They at least deserve that much of a guilt trip.

      Delete
    3. @Rollcager If there is any true surface liberation initiative the fact awakened souls feel this way renders the light forces total failures in the area of mercy and wisdom. πŸ”₯

      They would be the scholars who appear to have studied everything (like the chair example above) and exist in an intellectual position. Wisdom is experience in the case of those living in the mind matrix and dismantling its illusions. However, when we examine the light forces they seem to find endless ways to incapacitate themselves instead of application of their supposed knowledge for positive change in the now.

      So if the light forces have the attributes or role depicted by portal and others, they are not competent and also delinquent on their side of the process. They should know better (or at least posses the empathy) to avoid a pressure cooker scenario for awakened souls. πŸ™

      This would also extend to Ascended Masters and any other beings from the circus menagerie of light (who should have been prompt with the delivery of mercy to those who continuously endure the impacts of imposed evil in a totally asymmetrical system). πŸͺ½

      If they are devoid of mercy, then they are not ascended masters. At least not the versions in this particular universe. They are versions of those ascended masters under distortion. The event should not be dangled and the surface liberation fails to occur in an acceptable time allotment. Starseeds would have participated with firm expectations about a sustainable culmination phase before incarnating here. ✨

      Most can’t imagine participating in any plans of such beings even after something like the event occurred because we’d still be in a system where a group is assigning us a purpose/path/mission and we see how that goes in this particular reality. Trust was severely broken. I think most would desire a full free will vector unlock, and it might not be centered on these physical densities or even this specific universe anymore. πŸŒ…

      Delete
    4. @that "service to..." duality game was another new agey bs... Im totally at peace with "minding my own business" (which is a lot to deal with everyday) but of course if someone sincerely needs a hand I will give it to him/her, no doubt.
      The thing is, if everyone in this world minded their own business, this would be a better world indeed. But not, we all want to be saviours , or be saved.
      Ironically as we know, we cant save others, nor the others can save us

      Delete
    5. @gerSey I get what you mean, maybe I should've worded that differently then.

      I wanted to mean that in the end, no collectivist bullshit such as "we have to work together for the sake of humanity" (often parroted by those "channeled beings") will ever work on this upside-down reality. The individual remains above society, and like you said, "minding my own business" (which I really would label as "only caring about myself and fuck everyone else") seems to be the de-facto only way out for us until our physical deaths or whatever.

      Quite ironically, that syncs well with right-leaning political movements such as agorism and (non-coercive) anarchocapitalism and ideals like the "non-aggression principle", which actually respect the individual, unlike the left-leaning cancers that are always trying to curb it.

      We can think about being all Woodstock-y lovey-dovey and giving each other blowjobs in a grassy hill in another reality where that actually is a thing. Not on this one though.

      Delete
  19. It's funny you mention contact with ETs taking priority over human connection. A few years back when I still was fully on board with Cobra, I had a dream where a group of Nordic looking beings gave me a tour of their ship. They expressed genuine sadness and concern over the fact that I was in solitude so much of the time. There's nothing wrong with solitude, but one really needs to ask themselves if what they're calling spiritual development is really just fear.

    I've gone through the ringer with many different spiritual paradigms and teachers. And what I can conclude is that our connections with one another as human beings are what matter most. I don't have such a bleak view of humanity like so many people here. Yes we are flawed and broken but at the same time we are incredibly resilient and resourceful

    ReplyDelete
  20. Latest research is that the Jinn, who are super powerful and super good at deceiving, basically run this universe. The Jinn are way more powerful than Ets and control and even enslave Ets. They are in full power over most planets - particularly desert ones. Most Jinn do not like humans at all. The angels came and destroyed a massive number of them long ago, but not enough to change the balance of power. This info came from Siris King, and I'm finding that it's probably true. It's starting to really make sense. It's why I couldn't defeat the grey (greys are "Jinn foot soldiers") that kept harassing me in the dreamstate. There's no human who is near their power level. It would have to be a civilization above a type 3 to be a match for them. Cobra's "light forces" are nowhere near that level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In short, evil is more powerful than good...

      Delete
    2. Anon, it depends on the realm. There are also good aspects that can be accessed when incarnated as a human on earth. But definitely, matters can be quite messed up in this universe and its denser realms. It's maybe a matter of navigating a workable course among waters that can get very choppy. This is easier said than done in many cases, but I've seen people do it.

      Delete
    3. Nobody likes humans...jinns, ets, saints, not even wild animals...lol.
      The reason they FORCE themselves to interact in a "positive" way to help them, is out of pitty

      Delete
    4. Latest anon, that's the mentality that humans are a failed creation. Maybe they are, I don't know, but if so, I guess Source can decide to end humans and start over. Yet, humanity still lives.

      Delete
    5. Very few manage to realize their Divinity and live according to It, but the big majority are walking bags of garbage. What a waste.
      Maybe its time for a Big Reset

      Delete
  21. Rest In Peace Sherman. One of the very few real Voices. I am about to plan my Exit as well. As these "Energies" are basically forcing me to do it. And i am running out of Fucks to give. Feeling even remotely like a Human is a total near unattainable Luxury in 2026. This is the great Cleansing and Purification after all. This is the Ascension Portal. I guess such unhealable Shell Shocked PTSD Cancer Tumors on two legs like me have to go.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't say this before, but I am channeling positive aliens and it's a positive connection. However, they don't tell me any intel at all! Nothing. They have told me a lot of fake intel in the past. I don't know what to say about this. Even KeyM's pendulum tells more information than them. It makes sense from a operational aspect that they don't tell any information at all. You can do things like get psychological help from aliens and date an alien through channeling (which would be really eye-opening for Sherman).

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Rollcager I don't know if you're mentioning KeyM, Azara or me or anyone specifically but the earth liberation news are scarce and we don't have anything to discuss more deeply. You should post more often. Maybe we'd have more stuff to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Even the comments from the most level-headed folks here are starting to loop in my eyes." (I forgot the citation).

      Delete
    2. @Andromedan I guess "everyone that's not an Anon and has a discernible line of thought" in a general sense (which includes the people you've mentioned). Though that might be me just being moody, I'm not feeling very well emotionally those past few weeks. No offense to any of you btw.

      Also, I've mentioned this a few times in the past, but you're relatively new to me here so I'll let you know: I usually come and go like this because Blogger often denies me from commenting due to a CAPTCHA bug (as far as I could analyze). Sometimes I get a "Failed to publish comment" error message and it gets stuck there, then I give up and try again another day.

      Starlight knows about it and tried to help me out too, but at the end of the day I concluded it's really a "when Google feels like it" thing, so I stopped trying to fight it and just go with the flow. Sometimes it works right away if I click the button twice, other times it takes weeks for the error to stop (like right now). One of those times I had to download Chromium just to be able to comment here (I only use Firefox). I seem to be on a very lucky streak right now but I'm not sure how long it'll last, so all I can say is "carpe diem".

      Delete
    3. @Rollcager Google fixed a Captcha bug on Blogger last week. So probably it will work better for you now.
      I'm thinking, could Sherman be having trouble with a similar bug? That's why he doesn't post? Maybe he forgot about the blog.

      Delete
    4. @Andromedan Not sure, I thought this was a thing that only happened to Anons and people who use names here without attached Google accounts (as in the "Name / URL" option in the dropdown). Though I wasn't aware of this bug fixing so you have a point. This might also explain why I'm seeing more CAPTCHAs now when I login to or simply navigate through some sites I usually frequent every day. If that's the case then I might stick around a bit more.

      IIRC Sherman also uses a Google account to comment, just like you and Azara and most of the others who usually post using their names here, and they disappeared around the same time of Cobra's latest situation update (the one that we've been discussing for some time now). So I take it it could be one of four: it's either what you said anyway ("I forgor"), or they decided it was enough (which worries me), or they went full Anon for some understandable reason I'm not aware of, or they're just observing for now like I was until today.

      Delete
  24. @Starlight432 did one of my posts go to the Spam folder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Starlight432 One of my comments got removed. Must have gone to the Spam folder. Please approve it and publish it Starlight. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Yep, it was in the spam folder. Should be showing now.

      Delete
  25. the point of contention isn’t that they died, it is the order in which they died that cobra predicted correctly

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well we will see if he’s right about AI soon. Cabal fear narrative or dark forces just plan to accelerate the surface extermination. https://x.com/polymarket/status/2098134514572632130?s=46

    ReplyDelete
  27. https://x.com/oilandenergy/status/2098143602249531677?s=46

    Accelerate!

    Have to say the tension is amassing to a critical point soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. https://x.com/bretterickson28/status/2098149078245015850?s=46 πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  29. Haven't commented on here awhile because of some stuff that's been going on. It's quite evident now that hoping or fearing about what is or is not going to happen in earth/humanity's future isn't leading anywhere good for me.

    My main motivation and/or hope currently is to achieve a sort of genuine inner peace or a kind of personal spiritual breakthrough where I can go beyond ego/attachment.

    To where I can find my own sense of security, identity as a sovereign soul, and be able to generate my own happiness from within regardless of the external, especially the things I have no control over.

    Isn't that the point of a lot of spiritual ascension teachings, such as Tolle's Power of Now? Individual awakening where you can finally stop caring about what others think, stop being anxious/afraid, triggered etc., because you no longer identify with the temporal ego-self which runs on fear, soul identity amnesia, programming and dependency on external things going its way?

    I believe such is possible (even if this is a hypothetical "fallen universe" which I don't really think is the case) and if one is able to get to such a state permanently, one can mentally be "out of the Matrix" while still living physically inside it.

    I also think one can trust their own guidance of their own soul/higher self, that eventually we'll each be led to where we are meant to be, and that we as individuals souls will be ok, no matter what does or doesn't happen in the external.

    ReplyDelete
  30. https://x.com/zachbrowne/status/2098232088373731742?s=46

    Quickening is before trigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We’re either fucked or for once maybe a positive surprise. Like poster above this is all just a matrix we should kick to the curb anyway once we’re outta this dump. They obviously lied to have certain souls participate.

      Look at most awareness for those posting. NPCs galore outside of this awareness level and those types will suck your energy dry. Meaningful connections are wonderful but very rare because of this parasitic matrix system. All a transactional approach. Upside down distortion world.

      Trigger of what is the big question.

      Delete
  31. https://x.com/interstellaruap/status/2098419207960453466?s=46

    https://x.com/schreckreports/status/2098408287569871074?s=46

    Better be event weeks to months after because anything less is bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This planet must be liberated in some way or another within a reasonable time. Then we must ask ourselves what «within a reasonable time» means.
    «Business as usual» cannot exist much longer. It is unworthy if this situation is allowed to continue much longer.
    If this planet is not liberated soon (especially after much of the Lurker anomaly is transmuted) then one must question how competent these (so-called) Light forces are.
    In any case , I am not going do dig myself in and accept that «business as usual» will continue for years to come.
    In any case, we (Starseeds) can exert considerable pressure «upwards» so that the liberation is not dragged out to much in time.
    I pray daily to, among others, the Source/The Highest Force for «Divine Intervention and Liberation NOW» and I believe that when I do this daily, I/we exert pressure and I believe «THEY» will listen to me/us.
    If we (Starseeds) aren’t going to exert pressure, then WHO is going to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM You are absolutely correct! Pressure must be applied because we did not consent to the delay/protraction. Hence the galactics/light forces are violating our free will if the liberation proceeds to only their convenience. Mercy should not be a strategic algorithm and given the recent acceleration in many areas in the surface society, idling also creates risk. πŸ™

      As I’ve said before, the number and intensity of my experiences over a lifetime, leave absolutely no doubt as to the severity of this situation. As for portal, the predictions have diverged massively from expectations but again some aspects have reached me years before (over decades) independently, and I really didn’t know much at all about portal or its narrative until after 2020. πŸͺ½

      So one example in the past being the word Agartha, and I didn’t know anything about it until it was literally spelled out to me. ✨

      There have of course been both positive and negative experiences. I will always say that all the fuss, effort, engagement of us at all is the tell! It would be easier for any dark forces if NOTHING ever reached us in a higher dimensional way.

      Even the topic of these bases that came up on portal more recently didn’t surprise me, and my comms for that were also very interesting before such a topic was presented as purported intel. πŸŒ…

      Some of these bases have been ready since even before that spring of 2024 expansion.

      In fact, I had a visual presented from a soul family member who has always been connected to me and all the members of our soul family. He was in on one of the underwater bases connected to Agartha and the surface, where it seems there are shuttles stationed. He allowed a view through his eyes, it was interesting that the information reached me.
      What surprised me was how vast and almost empty the main hall was. Time feels long for our soul families too, and like us, they eagerly await the green light for this nightmare to end. πŸ›Έ

      Delete
    2. That was very interesting, Azara. If you don't mind sharing some further experiences of yours, I'd be all ears ... or eyes, rather, in this context.

      Delete
    3. @anon examples probably go into the hundreds on the experience front. πŸ˜…

      The most interesting for me have been those that involve others who had the experience with me (directly) including aspects in the physical (these are not all individuals who are starseeds either or even “awakened” souls be any means.

      It has not all been dreams, visions, but some direct interactions (both positive and negative). So maybe what portal says about contact was true, who knows. But the system Sebastian described was definitely in play and it would have been helpful to be aware of it when I went through some of this. (I really discovered the portal and all of its interl later).

      Soul family contact is real and can occur. But at least up to 2023/24 it has some very drastic consequences. The concept of an event, cosmic reunions, some type of surface liberation, also happened to reach another individual who I know personally in a float tank session randomly. They also reconnected intimately with their soul family there. (They didn’t have background on this topic at all) The congruency between that and what has been shared about the end of darkness here and reunions was quite shocking (I had my own comms prior but hadn’t shared it). The scenarios where information connected to all this has emerged in such a way is most fascinating of all. πŸ”₯

      No one can decipher it all however until it’s directly impacting the physical for many, with consistency, and producing results we can see on the surface.

      That’s the continued problem and until it does for many it will feel like none of it exists. The fuss, the effort here, is really the tell. Nothing occurring would be be better than something for any dark forces or whatever. These experiences are transformative and whether those choose to believe it or not it’s entirely up to them. There are dark and light forces but where this all goes remains to be seen. πŸͺ½

      Delete
  33. Yes, very interesting and inspiring information, Azara!
    I think we need all the inspiration we can get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM yes we do!

      The situation here has to be impacting the galactics too (especially recently). πŸŒ…

      Earth is the primal point of creation (etherically first and before any planet even existed as Gaia). Everything is quantum entangled with Earth. What changes here ripples outward. I think we will have our answers and the question is as it has always been, that of timing. ✨

      Delete
  34. What you write here is REALLY interesting and it is perhaps one of the reasons or the main reason why some of us (Starseeds) are incarnated in the Earth’s matrix at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pessoal, aqui é Carol😊
    Tenho um carinho especial por vocΓͺs.
    Seria Γ³timo conhece-los e tomar um cafΓ© com vocΓͺs de vez em quando. Desejo paz, alegria e saΓΊde para vocΓͺs todos.
    A guerra nos machucou a todos, mas tambΓ©m criou algo muito bonito que nos une. NΓ£o sei o que Γ© isso, mas Γ© lindo.
    Sei lΓ‘, tem algo de Harry Potter e O Senhor dos AnΓ©is no meu coraΓ§Γ£o agora, transbordando por vocΓͺs.
    🌹 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sem saberem disso, vocΓͺs me apoiaram num momento difΓ­cil e doloroso da minha vida e se estou aqui agora, eu devo em grande parte a vocΓͺs, comentaristas aqui do blog e a Starlight. Minha gratidΓ£o a Starlight e a essa comunidade que ele criou Γ© imensa.

      Delete
    2. Feliz de ver vocΓͺ por aqui de novo πŸ˜„

      Delete
    3. Fico contente por tudo isto ter ajudado! πŸ’–πŸ₯³

      Delete
    4. Rollcager, Starlight: πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

      Delete
  36. Hi galactic Superstars! Give as a Hi! Or are you too good for us? Oh forgot! You are too busy fighting a bunch of pedophiles aka "the Ellite"! Good luck there, you guys need a hand? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sim, Γ© Γ³timo ter vocΓͺ de volta, Carol!
    Quem sabe daqui a uns dois ou trΓͺs anos a gente nΓ£o se encontra para um cafΓ© numa nave espacial?
    Seria Γ³timo!

    Yes, it’s nice to have you back here, Carol!
    Maybe more of us will meet for a cup of coffee in a spaceship in 2-3 years? That would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice to see you back Carol!
    (Bom ver vocΓͺ de volta, Carol!)

    ReplyDelete
  39. The news about AI going around right about now is very unusual. Not only the claims about AGI but now AI researchers quitting and giving dire warnings about how catastrophic AI could be at its rapid pace of development, and that those working on it apparently can't control it.

    Earlier around last month there were headlines saying the US could face a nationwide 18 month long power blackout very soon. Obviously this didn't happen but stuff like that indicates that the current "business as usual" is not stable anymore and, ET intervention narratives aside, we very well might see some rather "big" changes to the world, positive or not.

    I don't think it's hyperbolic to say we're living in strange times, with earth and humanity potentially entering some very uncharted territory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon I agree completely, and the AI situation will never decelerate because the metaphorical genie is no longer in its bottle. Other countries (especially adversaries) will continue their research and acceleration independently regardless. The risk is also further isolation of these systems as their capabilities increase but under the sole control of governments and the elites (business, industries, individuals who wield that power for their benefit).πŸ”₯

      We can not trust the current control system to regulate itself on this matter, and in truth the dark forces have had some of this technology accessible to them for a very long time. πŸ™

      https://x.com/bryan_johnson/status/2098882131485475301?s=46

      Most understand the consequences through their own lens. πŸŒ…

      Much is also theatre too or utilized to promote fear.

      https://x.com/adamscochran/status/2098926691657589223?s=46

      The solutions to the millennium problems are an interesting metric of progress, and the fact the
      Navier Stokes Problem resolved first (acceleration outputs a change in fluid behavior/the equations that predict it if there is constant acceleration in a finite system) to be a fun concept.

      So the concept of a break down into impossible infinite speeds or singularities within a fluid via atomic:/molecular interactions outside normal equations and dimensions is conceptualizing a breakdown in a way. ✨

      What you said is exactly the case with changes to the world, positive or not about to arrive.

      There is an energy of consciousness and a quickening in so many areas at this time.

      Especially if we consider the Earth as a very finite, constrained quarantine system currently. 🌏

      https://x.com/intuitmachine/status/2098087463671517290?s=46

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't say the Navier-Stoke problem was "solved", it was actually *stolen*. The human scientist that was researching this used ChatGPT to store his notes, and you can only guess what happened next ---> https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/079/173/ed2.png

      I fear this timeline we're in. People are giving up quickly and letting the singularity gobble their feeble minds in a single bite. Someone plz blow those fuckers up.

      Delete
    3. @Rollcager that type of theft would not surprise me at all. It is a very disappointing timeline thus far and continues a tremendous amount of purposeless suffering for no justifiable reason. There is no scenario where I trust any “plans” of light forces again (even after something like the event; trust must be earned) after the debacle that clearly unfolded here.
      πŸ›Έ

      If they truly intended to complete an operation of liberation on the surface in alignment with source (which is far too devoid of mercy in the now), the bag of excuses and idling would have ended in 2025. In less than 4 months, it will be 2027.

      Delete
    4. What a waste 2026, what a shitty, boring, full of frustration and full of unecessary suffering year...what a time to forget and bury forever

      Delete
  40. I expect the timeline to look something like this:

    2026 – 110% absolutely nothing will happen, that’s more than guaranteed.

    2027–2031 – the same kind of unclear phenomena will continue, but without any obvious changes in either direction.

    And maybe from 2032 or later, we might possibly start seeing some kind of changes, because at the moment, nothing particularly unusual is happening compared to previous years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only "changes" you will see from 2030 (if stupid LF dont intervene before) is the New World Order and the Singularity, lol

      Delete
    2. @Gersey

      Agree with you about that because the AI systems are cabal end game now after losing higher dimensions and more quiet approaches. It will never slow down.

      and totally disagree with anon so many things will change and that will not slow down either.

      UK is about to fragment the accelerator will never cease.

      https://x.com/visegrad24/status/2099115857943134622?s=46

      Delete
  41. Also you can see cabal plans a mile away

    https://x.com/jun_song/status/2099103997470687265?s=46

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be something like this:

      https://share.gemini.google/UpFsvpZf9ieX

      Delete
  42. https://x.com/polymarket/status/2099148453079114121?s=46

    Strange and could be just cycles or something more.

    ReplyDelete
  43. https://x.com/daveshapi/status/2099185214937350183?s=46 🀣

    ReplyDelete
  44. https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/09/blog-post_13.html?m=1

    ?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Yes, Azara, it’s less than 4 months until 2027.
    By the way, I’ve experienced a tremendous energy pressure (in my head) in the last few hours today,
    so there’s a lot going on energetically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM there are definitely tremendous energies under transmutation, and the signs are more evident than ever (at least from my lens and personal experiences). πŸ™

      It is quite shocking in some ways and I probably could create quite an itemized list of what I’m experiencing. πŸ˜…

      But again what matters most is results and a true end to the suffering on the surface, definitively, completely, forever. πŸͺ½

      Delete
  46. @Azara. Completely agree. The source and aliens have completely shattered our trust in them, especially given the narrative that Earth is the last planet in the universe to be liberated. The event must have occurred in 2025, and the timeline is set in just a few days. Why would someone with the power of the entire universe drag it out until 2027? And there's still no hope in sight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and don't forget that the pleiadians have pissed off from the liberation process. Because THEY couldn't handle it. According to the Cobra.

      Delete
  47. I do agree, Azara!
    We really need a change now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM

      Precisely. Mercy is always best in the now. I simply can’t provide justification for any process/reality that would deny such an important release to every soul quickly (especially those who are actively aware and fully withdrawing their consent from the entire duality experiment). It is very evident that the strongest souls in creation are on the surface incarnated and very conscious of this problem. πŸͺ½

      There were likely a number of high level restructurings in this universe around 2015, the smart ones retired voluntarily and gracefully the celestials that proved to be ossified in their ways didn’t fare as well. There is much more going on than simply what “liberation style/dark vs light forces” groups share. πŸ›Έ

      Much of the awakened community didn’t realize that the separation went to the top of the perceived spiritual hierarchy. Most of that community is archonically programmed to perpetuate the mind matrix/new age version of the system. It is a coping mechanism in some ways too for them. πŸ™

      At this time it’s largely a human problem on Earth. The cabal has nothing backing them up any more. They worship dead beings. No essence truly dies but leaving form, even if immortal sheds much of the baggage. Returning to formlessness in the “greater cosmic sea” of pure love which is the Source of all that also reconciles all. πŸŒ…

      Separation was a misbegotten idea but once manifested by who manifested it (an original creator entity of multiversal scope) had to play it out to exhaustion. Nothing sustainable can be created without pure love. It is time for the final transmutation to begin in earnest. πŸ’œ

      Delete
  48. Can see why black alert.

    https://x.com/theinsiderpaper/status/2099500259898703990?s=46

    ReplyDelete
  49. Welp, I'm still "on my own" now. No need to depend on an unseen faction, barely any intel following, nada.
    I don't feel entirely satisfied with my life situation but at least not enmeshing myself with all this makes me at least happier than I could be otherwise.

    Sometimes one has to go through the motions of the system to get their goals achieved, even if at minimum "passing requirements". Personally I can't stay a NEET anymore. I need to get up and do something to make my dreams happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This may seem a bit off topic from what you are saying, but I found this to be extremely helpful in surprising ways:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhtCOGbHtUs

      Delete
  50. Probably sums it up

    https://x.com/healthranger/status/2099584262210982287?s=46

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great news! Cobra officially ran out of excuses in the latest update: he has to fill the blog post with countless filler text such as a long random complex hint about supposed surface operations, random comments about workshops being full (why would someone go to a fraud workshop), and the only thing left is run of the mill "the Light Forces are doing something" comments but carefully worded so he isn't repeating himself. #Fraud #ArrestCobraNow #SendCobraToJail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andromedan, sane people have already forgotten this name. Lol. The Cobra mentioned here has never known anything and still doesn’t know anything. As for him attracting so many idiots, well, nobody is to blame for the fact that there are so many stupid people in the world.

      His conferences have been going on for years, and it’s always the same thing over and over again, yet people still attend them. I wonder why people keep going to listen to the same bullshit every few months. But then again, everyone is different.

      This year will end the way it started, and there will not, and cannot, be any changes in a positive direction. And the naΓ―ve ones will continue swallowing the pills of lies until they realize that Cobra is a servant of the devil. If he were truly positive, the forces of evil would have already devoured him—but a crow doesn’t peck out another crow’s eye.

      Cobra is a Satanist of the highest order.

      #arrestcobraportal2012

      Delete
    2. https://x.com/themarcitect/status/2099850759244538171?s=46

      Attempt to trigger NWO arrived. If there’s any light forces to prevent and guide through collapse like the event or whatever we’ll know soon. But after everything really. Fuck this reality. Too much delay and suffering and I’m not doing any mystery schools. It’s all Illusion anyway. Going home.

      Delete
    3. He is really an perverse deluded idiot if he thinks that anyone gives a flying rats ass about these mystery schools right now.

      Delete
  52. @andromedan whole narrative just about dead. Why not end the surface suffering and evil being enacted on Earth instead of mystery school focus that can’t be properly integrated until after event. Nuts. Cosmic justice needed and no event this years = full betrayal.

    ReplyDelete
  53. https://x.com/bretterickson28/status/2099873742226919887?s=46

    May the collapse begin!

    ReplyDelete
  54. First and the last message:

    Thinking about it, it’s actually quite interesting that if the NWO comes and none of the Events invented by Cobra happen, he will, one way or another, be punished terribly by various forces. Checkmate at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Very sick game being played if those events cobra stated for surface liberation fail to quickly materialize before/during the active collapse. The collapse is in motion and most awakened souls see it a mile away. Why torture humanity and the starseeds further with something like that.

      https://x.com/stellarman22/status/2099920125285531976?s=46

      Unbelievable. The focus on mystery schools when some can’t afford to eat or have medical problems is sick. That should be a post event focus. Whole liberation is distorted to hell and that’s why they continue to fail.

      Delete
    2. Medbed anon

      Don't worry about any perverted beings.
      For stealing such amounts of pure energy from other souls these demons will pay very heavy price. We do not have to worry about that at all.
      I am calm and at ease. Beings like Cobra will be eaten from all the possible directions for his deeds he is not an exception. He will not even understand where the karma comes from for him, because he is deep in shit. I know many people so only from my side cobra is known for the people as perverted poisonous demon, nobody trusts him and very rare person would thank him in any case. Cobra is the one who traumtized me irrepairably and poisoned me the most, if we take only characters from internet area, then he is the darkest being I have met on internet throughout the whole time. So he will be dealth with by various powers imagine when in any case hard times comes to earth and nothing happens, so his most devoted sheep that attends the conferences will curse him to the fullest and maybe even more. As somebody somewhere said: they will not be able to walk on the streets.

      Delete
  55. The circus has taken a 180-degree turn. There is no AGI at all. It's just a fabricated publicity stunt by a cabal to promote the Anthropic IPO.

    https://x.com/kevinnbass/status/2099621874279817638

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strategy is this and it always works for everybody: they want less competition. So introduce radical left policies like extreme regulations and limitations on AI so nobody else can develop it and they become isolated at the top. Then start ruining the product and cheap out as there's no competition.

      Delete
    2. @Andromedan I agree with you, and the truth about LLMs and their capacity for the output of true AGI tier systems remains debatable.

      Delete
  56. @anon
    Im tired of telling everybody, Cobra and other scammers they are "stretching" the process to mantain smart people in waiting mode and not act to escape the NWO which believe, will come. Plus the Singularity. That entity (and many other scammers)deserves his tongue to be cut with a scissor and to swallow it.
    Endless blablah through his posts and conferences, interviews etc, which lead nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah lurker critical mass became let’s do it all at once and compression break through changed into some 4 month process and counting. If there are light forces making those decisions and fucking us all with a wait then we are not in good hands. Still seems more likely NWO full speed because there’s always a new circus that comes, AI, energy collapse, blah blah blah.

      Cabal should get it over with and just annihilate us all already so this reality can collapse and be deleted. All the deception is beyond anything we can justify or understand. Best thing is we all leave this prison forever.

      Delete
    2. ksh

      I don't believe he's "stretching". He's realizing that people are fast awakening on his new age bullshittery. So he's organizing as many workshops and conferences to grab as much cash as possible before nothing more is available for grabs. You're more than overestimating him - the amount of people who read his material is literally peanuts.

      Those who feel like taking action against evil are already doing it, without necessarily knowing about these scam new age figures. How do you think the entire plandemic was prevented from turning into the ultimate tyranny?

      Delete
    3. Of course there is a.international antiglobalist (anti nwo) organization, but it doesnt have a name (not Q!) and doesnt have anything to do with Cobra fairytales and his stupid, useless MuppETS! You are totally right, last Anon

      Delete
    4. Well any beings that would prioritize “mystery schools” over medical assistance for the innocent kids with cancer, incurable diseases, and other physical suffering are not beings of light. Even if there were event tomorrow we clearly have a problem.

      Delete
    5. Last Anon. It is striking that Cobra does not seem to show a sense of urgency about the Event, or sensitivity to the priority of human and animal suffering. Every time I see a poor child, a beggar in the streets, or people struggling to feed their families or keep a roof over their heads, and all the rest of this planetary nightmare, I think: when is the Event going to happen? And I am not even talking about my own problems.
      He sounds more like a heartless businessman than a being of light

      Delete
    6. @anon I also don’t understand the lack of urgency at all. It is very destructive for those who suffer to feel that beings entrusted with liberating them from asymmetric imposed evil brought by dark forces (who are apparently the most malevolent in the multiverse) are instead focus primarily on mystery school preparation. 🫀

      I personally feel the “message from the future”’ is a really bizarre exercise and absolutely pointless. The future is absolutely in motion, always, and even if some epic, beautiful, message arrived (we wouldn’t be able to verify anything definitively about it whether from some source like cobra or elsewhere). Personal experiences are also open to interpretation. We need direct physical intervention that impacts everyone for any real progress to occur. πŸ›Έ

      Souls suffer in the now which is where the solutions must come. It’s actually possible for something like a message from when you will finally be at peace to destabilize and damage someone further. It doesn’t solve the now. We must continue to also take matters into our own hands at a personal level. πŸŒ…

      Delete
  57. Cobra has really dug himself into a terrible hole. I think his first followers will start hunting him down, and I think he’ll simply go into hiding soon. Or, as someone eventually mentioned, the laws of energy flow will catch up with him.

    So, whoever is behind the name Cobra, I’m guessing his days are numbered. No one will thank him, even if some kind of change does happen, simply because he has taken so much energy from people. He could have said just one sentence and everyone would have been at peace: “The Event is not expected to happen before 2035.”

    Then everyone could have swallowed the bitter pill and moved on with their lives. But Cobra chose to keep performing the energy-harvesting ritual.

    So, as Anon mentioned in a comment, perhaps someone will show up at one of his conferences, rip out his tongue, and shove it up his ass. He wanted it himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you expect from someone who $$$$$ telling liberation would come in 2012, and when it didnt happen, changed his identity and continued stretching the dates of Planetary Liberation, just to confuse and steal money and energy from his stupid followers.
      There is a word to define such entity: PSYCHO

      Delete
    2. Most conferences we’ve ever seen so that is probably the path if nothing happens soon.

      Delete
  58. @Azara @KeyM: have you felt energy pressure this last few days?

    ReplyDelete
  59. @Andromedan it has oscillated significantly over the past few days, and that patten is on repeat so far. πŸ”₯

    The energies have felt very strange at times and almost dream like too. I’ve also observed a few individuals whom I know personally experience a resurgence or exposure of old problems/issues that have probably been suppressed for too long (which really only caught my attention heavily because of the timing and the way it unfolded simultaneously). It’s finally being addressed in a decisive way.

    There really does appear to be a quickening for many personally, and we’re all observing that manifest globally too and across every area of the surface society. When you input so much energy into a system, it will discharge some way. The question remains what will occur (no guarantee of anything positive unfortunately although it would be a pleasent surprise for something tangible finally) because we’ve yet to see anything definitively materialize to impact humanity in a way that finally exposes some of the most diabolical illusions. ✨

    The Portal’s update falls flat with me because if there is enough progress to be so infiltrative, subsurface habitats at the ready from both Agartha and GF, and there’s still no removal of the dark forces near term, it’s a red flag about any beings that would so casually deny mercy as others have also reflected in the comments. πŸ›Έ

    We may be on the precipice of change, regardless, but if something like the event is not part of it, it is unlikely to be a positive experience. πŸ™

    I don’t really see how the non physical anomaly or non physical dark networks will survive as an excuse in the portal’s updates much longer (post November?), and once that’s exhausted, failure to bring everything directly into the physical for everyone (not just personal experiences) is necessary.

    Maybe KeyM has had some better luck with clearer comms lately. August seemed more powerful on my side for that. πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  60. @Andromedan

    I also still enjoy following this account as they are collecting incredible UAP videos off the coast of Southern NJ (Atlantic City). The Old Atlantean Equator/Goddess Equator or Leyline is often depicted over NJ and much of the Northeast Megalopolis (Votl628 had covered this topic really well in the past, but I was also aware of it previously). πŸ›Έ

    https://x.com/billykryzak/status/2099989473110945890?s=46

    https://x.com/billykryzak/status/2100370581723979858?s=46

    ReplyDelete
  61. Rarotonga? Lol. The ass of the world, just "round the corner"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.

      The Event is just around the corner too... Same corner as Rarotonga.

      You have to fly 30 hours, 3 connections, sell a kidney, then meditate on a beach with 10 people who paid for VIP activation of the Chalice of Abundance.

      And the update will be: "We have successfully anchored the Rarotonga vortex. The Breakthrough is now even more irreversible than the last irreversible Breakthrough. Next workshop: Antarctica, $2000, limited spots."

      It's always "around the corner" for 13 years. That corner is getting a lot of mileage...

      Delete
  62. We have been betrayed by the central axis of the whole creation.

    This is where the strangeness lies. The being called God has abandoned all of creation to such an extent that he places such dark individuals as Cobra in the position of delivering messages of such importance to humanity. This should be done by angelic beings with impeccable reputations, not demonic individuals. So the question is: what kind of “God” appoints such individuals to such positions?

    I agree with the opinion of many people here that God would not wait even a second if He were witnessing such suffering among human beings. So the terrible essence of this is that we have been betrayed by God, the Almighty Creator. This is an absolute act of terror against humanity.

    And as for the clown Cobra, I agree with many people that he seems to be in some kind of desperation with his conferences. The conferences have become nothing more than a direct means of making money. He is even pressuring people to buy tickets to them. Well, Cobra simply seems to be getting stranger every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's a complete scam. I tried using the Golden Timeline meditation. Instead of improving, my life has steadily worsened every day. I have no idea what's really going on in reality. There's been no help or visible change.

      Delete
    2. Meanwhile, all I see are endless seminars. I have absolutely no idea what the point of these seminars is, other than collecting money. There's none of the urgency he promised regarding the events. And everyone is suffering. but, he just organizing one completely ineffective seminar after another?

      Delete
    3. Final push to profit off the narrative. There’s no way the same message will resonate a year from now. As for so called light forces, a mystery school is not more important than those suffering from diseases. It is clearly a fallen, forgotten reality that this could happen at all whether it’s the confusion about what the hell is going on, spiritual messages exploited for profit, or so many just suffering purposelessly on repeat. If the event trigger tomorrow I would NEVER participate in any plans, directives from claimed light forces and would just leave here permanently just like others said.

      Delete
    4. Well they can shove those mystery schools right up their glowing higher dimensional asses. Until every soul here is no longer in pain it’s elitism and bullshit. Traitors.

      Delete
    5. I actually believe both sides exist and have had some conditions prove it to me. So some say oh there’s only dark forces here makes no sense. There will be a polarity. So don’t be stupid.

      But what did happen is both sides evolved into dicks. So they’re both shoving their special brand in your face. Fuck em both. Seriously. You know even if they trigger something we’re all going to say fuck you, we’re leaving. They were too slow and don’t understand what it means to have no interest in any of this anymore. Massive universe and no reason to stay in this circus which it will still be for a time even after some liberation.

      Delete
  63. Watching the events calmly from the sidelines, it’s really interesting to examine figures like Cobra. He has such a large audience and has harmed so many people that I wouldn’t be surprised if the police arrested him soon or if he ended up being featured on public channels, because, well, he’s pushing all his chips into the center of the table. He is committing a serious crime by psychologically crippling people. And he himself can see how his activities are throwing people off balance, yet he continues to organize his absurd conferences.

    I wouldn’t be surprised at all if people carried out a lynching against him, because whoever or whatever this Cobra is, the man seems to have none of the qualities you would expect from a healthy, normal human being. He looks like the incarnation of the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Cobra is an interesting being. How much energy does a person have to drain from other beings, and how much does a person have to endure themselves before it becomes time for them to stop what they are doing?

    For me personally, as a soul of light, that would be an impossible mission. It feels like only a being completely consumed by darkness could carry out such a role. A soul of light would simply burn out upon coming into contact with such a frequency.

    I don’t know why, but quite recently I started feeling a sense of peace about this whole matter. A real sense of peace and a knowing that everyone—including Cobra, who is already disliked by many—will pay for what they have done. They won’t get away with it easily.

    ReplyDelete
  65. @Andromedan: «Have you felt energy pressure this last few days?»
    Yes, but the energy pressure varies quite a bit. I often experience the energy pressure stronger/heavier in the afternoon and evening than early in the day (European time).
    Recently, my regular meditation group (and I) had a meditation that I found very strange and different.
    By the way, this group is used for heavy energy work/transmutation of anomaly and is a kind of link between «those on the other side» (at least some of them), Galactics and more, and Agartha.
    I/we received 2 messages from them that were quite clear. «They» admitted that this liberation process has been going too slowly.
    «They» also repeated what happened in 2023, when they apparently started some kind of operation that could have liberated Earth, but as I understood it, this process was interrupted, and according to themselves this operation should have
    continued.
    The reason for this may have been a compromise.
    In the meditation I experienced that «they» were trying to find a special opening (a weaker point) in the Lurker anomaly and through which they wanted to send an energy beam, including via the meditation group and further down. I also experienced that they could not send full power in this beam and that the strength of the power was
    about 3 of 10.
    In the meditation some of us experienced slightly nausea and discomfort, but we were fine. I experienced this whole process as quite complex.
    In any case, most of us here are really sick and tired of this «business as usual» situation and I hope and believe that we can get a change this year (2026), but it is quite possible that I am wrong.
    I have long experienced this (so-called) liberation process as very strange, as if there is something that is not quite
    right, but I choose to think that now we must make a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made changes long ago. However, a Compression Breakthrough requires the combined efforts of both sides. Yet, nothing has changed on the other side (ETs), and the delays continue indefinitely. Even made the same mistake.

      Delete
    2. @KeyM fascinating that this type of message was part of the transmission. I really don’t know what to say other than something is not right with the light forces or this entire universe at the highest possible level if culmination doesn’t arrive quickly. 🫀

      There were activations that occurred heavily between 2018-2023 and many of these had nothing to do with the portal or Cobra’s material (some individuals even discovering portal’s content much later 2023/2024/2025 etc.). Others have also had experiences before there was even an internet resource or easy way to share personal accounts.

      In contrast to what portal has reported, some of this culminated in very intense soul family contact and even physical interaction. There was an acceleration toward some type of cosmic reunion and likely a type of plan slated for that window especially between September of 2023 and June 2024. In many experiences, the information received aligned fully with how some have perceived a liberation event for the surface. πŸ›Έ

      There were terrible attacks that also commenced when certain breakthroughs did not occur in what I assume were important windows. (October 2023 and June 2024) being two I observed directly. On the basis of what I saw (and yes in the physical), may source have mercy on us all. The fact such groups on the other side of the process admit the mistake of delay renders it even more important that a definitive chapter close arrive. πŸͺ½

      Nothing about what is occurring here whether a mission, a type of pure hell entrapment, or some other form of distorted experience is acceptable. It’s actually quite offensive when some people believe those trying to figure out what’s going on, simply read a website or had some abstract experiences. It would be much easier if that were the case. It’s all very concerning. πŸ™

      Some have identified the situation as treachery. I would have to agree if the event does not materialize this year. If that’s the case, who or whatever is responsible for light and justice, but really love in this universe is basically compromised, and has descended into some type of evil and looped abuse of those who are able to see through the layers of the veil in the mind matrix system. πŸŒ…


      Delete
    3. @Keym then they better hurry and the mistakes are not acceptable when so much suffering is happening. Someone or a group interrupting that process means they better fix the mistake and trigger the event this year.!

      it’s all way overdue. Any sources cobra whatever likely receiving disinformation on timing closeness to surface liberation from the resistance who likely really don’t rank that high on decisions so you could expect continued schedule of conferences with minimal urgency about event trigger. Everybody has had enough and trust in the process is at an all time low and a clear indicator of quality of light forces performance so far

      Delete
    4. 3 years goes from comprise to betrayal if it’s not corrected.

      Delete
  66. Cobra can be seen as Sheldan Nidle 2.0. If Cobra was arrested (highly unlikely unless actual crimes have been committed that would go through in a real court of law), or if Cobra was removed by some other means, there would be a Sheldan Nidle 3.0 and so on. There will always be new people with good intentions but not the best compass (myself included), new people who want a sex change or something else that's unavailable down here, new outcasts, and new mentally ill people. All of these kinds of people ensure future Sheldan Nidle versions. There will always be a slot to be filled for the position.

    Just as nature has parasites, humanity does too as an extension. 'It is what it is.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About them, there are 3 options:

      They are "just" schizophrenics, who really believe in their own delusions and convince the others

      They are deceived by channeled parasites

      They are scammers, who willingly prey on mentally weak people

      Delete
  67. Its a pitty I lost contact with Rique Seraphico, aka Guitar Man. He knows Cobra closely because he worked with him. He knows "it all".
    He was on Telegram. Does anybody know him?

    ReplyDelete
  68. Who knows but it’s full speed ahead to war and the energies suck

    https://x.com/healthranger/status/2100816404005933318?s=46

    https://x.com/theinsiderpaper/status/2100849960589922433?s=46

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much of this is just clickbait though. Hal Turner does it too. It's fine to prep and so forth of course, but fear mongering gets more clicks/views. I'm not saying things aren't bad and I'm not putting my head in the sand, but this kind of stuff just goes in circles. If people paid less attention to all the gloom and doom and instead got their own lives 'in order,' the world would be a better place.

      Delete
    2. Agree only time will tell on basically everything now.

      Delete
    3. Correct observation. All these sources are nothing more than what we call fear mongering. They were saying the same thing ten years ago, and they are saying the same thing now. They are pieces of shit, that is the most fitting description for them.
      Whatever happens, it won’t be because they predicted or knew it would happen, because they have never, ever predicted anything correctly. This whole campaign of fear and intimidation will continue for who knows how long.
      If there are wars, there will be wars. There is nothing we can do about it. We are powerless in this particular matter.
      At the same time, we are waiting for people like Cobra to be legally put in prison. We have many traumatized witnesses who have been directly affected by Cobra’s activities, and if there is a legitimate prosecution, they will all testify against Cobra and his negative, harmful influence on people.

      Delete
    4. It's clear the cabal is successfully implementing their lousy plan. If this continues, we'll lose some. Many will starve. And the so-called forces of light and justice are currently doing nothing.

      Delete
    5. 2nd Anon to the latest, agreed, and glad to see real sense, thank you.πŸ‘They always push sensationalist BS. It's gloom and doom BS or Et disclosure BS and so on, ad nauseam. Yada yada yada.

      There are claims against Cobra that could put him in prison. Maybe my pessimism on the matter is incorrect, and in the future such forms of abuse will be on the major decline if/when others try to fill Cobra's place. One can hope.

      Delete
  69. Medbed anon

    When there no, as Azara oftentimes mentions, Love and Mercy, then there is no Divinity. So it is obvious that humanity is in a deep trouble, we are in the situation without the exit and still some certain highest forces do not intervene and stop this hell. I guess, this reality will be decomposed. To nothingness. This is a place forgotten by god. God is such a loser. :))
    We are surrounded by constant neverending lies and god likes it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Real God has NOTHING to do with this stupid simulation aka Matrix. This is the DEMIURGE'S realm, like it or not. And believe me, he will NOT show any mercy.
      Only Gnosis is able to explain this "reality", and how to escape.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm learning from another that this universe was not made by Source. It was made by Sophia, who was a fallen being. It could be said that Sophia, who originally created this universe, who actually perished in a way, was the real "demiurge." And unfortunately, humans are also a deeply flawed creation from the start. (I'm actually almost crossing a line by saying this so I need to stop. Although it makes a massive amount of sense to me, this isn't my material.)

      Nonfallen aspects enter this universe and can be accessed. Also, it's inspiring, at least to me, to learn how this universe works. This also helps to exert a level of control, even if it's a very limited amount. Mine as well learn how the damn thing works to have some power over it, instead of it being the other way around.

      The fallen aspects can possibly be repaired, but not under Cobra's paradigm. Cobra's paradigm can be completely dismissed, and one can completely start over. This can strongly help to not hate Source. I don't expect some here to agree though. The pieces will fall where they may.

      Delete
    3. When I say "completely dismissed" regarding Cobra's paradigm, it has to be complete because believing parts of it reactivates the whole thing, massive distortions and all. That's what I've found anyway.

      Delete
  70. https://communities-for-ets.blogspot.com/2026/09/i-am-going-low-profile-and-my-blogs.html
    My last post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a spiritual war, and I’ve been feeling the brunt of it firsthand.
      I rely on sacred medicines to do my spiritual work, yet my hands are tied financially when it comes to obtaining them.
      Just when things are about to improve, an inexplicable number of problems and accidents crop up. Murphy’s Law is in full swing.
      This past month has been very hard.
      Most circumstances are working against me, regardless of the spiritual elevation I maintain; sometimes things actually get worse the day after I perform a long meditation and purification session.
      I feel like I’m on my own, and I prefer it that way, because I have no faith left in spirituality or any forces of light—they are either weak and incompetent, or they simply choose not to act.
      And if we look at it through the lens of Gnosis, practically everything coming from external reality is a form of control (even the forces of light), since the Demiurge controls everything here.

      I tell you, there are things I can’t even share with those close to me; it feels like I’m being watched, and forces act against me later whenever I voice my intentions outwardly (be careful when speaking about your intentions—we are sometimes watched even internally), especially when I’m about to engage in my spiritual elevation practices.

      These have been difficult times, brothers

      Delete
  71. That whole notion of false spirituality—claiming that raising one's vibrations and doing inner work would automatically reflect in a more positive external life—has completely fallen apart these days. It has also revealed the true nature of those who long misled people with that narrative. Even Cobra, when he shifted his focus to the "personal golden line"—promoting books and methods, and selling emeralds promised to bring financial returns—recently admitted the truth: that the Light hadn't infiltrated deeply enough to positively impact people's financial lives. It’s funny; here in Brazil, there’s a very famous blog—which started around the same time as the *2012portal* and whose owner claims to be part of the Resistance Movement—that now seems intent on squeezing as much money as possible out of people. It’s all conferences, "quantum financial mentorship" courses, stones, and a heap of "spiritual technology" supposedly offered by the Forces of Light and Ashtar—all for sale. You visit the site, and it’s nothing but courses. Last year, they sold a course claiming the Resistance Movement would contact participants and predicting a three-day blackout; in reality, the course mostly consisted of unverified stories, such as the liberation of Planet X. So, friends, their true colors have been revealed; it is up to each of us to disengage and psychologically rebuild. Changes will certainly come, but likely not in the way these "representatives and ambassadors of light" claim. After all, they act more like dictators laying down rules and taskmasters demanding eternal servitude. As for "service to self" versus "service to others": at a deep level, only service to self exists, because all reality is an extension of the "I Am"—everything is *me*. In this context, service to self isn't the "Left-Hand Path," but rather the middle path—the path of balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life will improve once we cut contracts/pacts with the asschons, and start demanding what they owe us.
      In order to be respected, we have to respect ourselves, and stop behaving like an animal, the way the majority of "humanity" is doing. Thats why the jews sees us like goys, "animals"...they are not far from Truth. But innerly we are more than that. Lets show them they're wrong

      Delete
  72. Cobra is the scam of the age and soon he be paying for his actions. A real traitor and enemy of humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  73. We entered a wacked out reality but at least we saw through all its shit. Let the NPCs stay in this hell matrix if that’s what they choose. But everyone else needs to be released. It’s a retarded Truman show. Cabal does require consent. And they continue their circus clown performance for the masses. Don’t interfere with us and get the fuck out of our way. Fact we’re all awake down here will be a big problem for them after. It’s our game after. If there’s any galactic type beings they’re a bunch of NPCs too.

    https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2026/09/19/1011-super-weirdness/

    Super weird clown reality until the end.

    ReplyDelete
  74. @Anon: «It is definitely a spiritual war, and I’ve been feeling the brunt of it firsthand».
    I really understand what you mean. My so-called spiritual «development» began in 1994. I have experienced quite a lot, in many ways and during all these years I have not really experienced getting back everything I have invested in this spiritual «development».
    The more you try to raise your «frequency» , the more resistance you meet. It is as you feel surrounded by all kinds of anomaly, misery and not least attacks from the negative in various ways. It is as we (Starseeds) have almost all the odds against us from birth.
    Actually, several of us Starseeds should have been multi-millionaires for all the Lightwork that has been done, but this work is not tolerated by the negative power elite who of course have control over the money system, while «white-collar» criminals make enormous amount of money from legalized crime.
    Everything is turned upside down.
    Either we (Starseeds) give up or we don’t. For me, grounding and balancing myself has been very important and has helped me never give up.
    So to something more positive that is probably not as interesting to everyone here, but I choose to mention it.
    In a meditation I got an inner image of something that I believe is a kind of Divine power/Divine «Channel» and which I got a name for: «Power of Centara».
    I have no idea what this word Centara actually means, but I experienced that this word has a very special , powerful and positive vibration.
    Intuitively I also feel that there is a strong connection between «Power of Centara» and parts of the music of the rock group Pink Floyd, especially the song «On the turning away» from the CD «A Momentary Lapse of Reason» (from 1987).
    It is as if this energy/«channel» and the Pink Floyd music (especially «On the turning away») reinforce
    each other.
    The lyrics to this song are deep and spiritual. The music is the same and the «soundscape» of Pink Floyd is unique and fantastic.
    It also feels very healing for me to listen to this song/music.
    From this CD, the song «Dogs of War» is also interesting and has a special message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM this is very interesting, and I sincerely hope we’ll have maximum clarity and movement in all areas soon. πŸŒ…✨🎢πŸͺ½πŸ’œ

      Delete
  75. Here is a quite interesting presentation by German bio-physicist Dieter Broers, who combines the hard sciences with metaphysical subjects in his personal reasearch, which might, perhaps, be of interest to some of you here (@Starlight, @Azara, @KeyM, especially):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egj8e8gFONo

    It is possible to change the audio-track to English, so the language barrier shouldn't be a problem here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon very fascinating! πŸ₯°✨

      It is important we have as many perspectives, lenses, and pieces of information to interpret both our own unique experiences and the construct of the universe where we find ourselves currently. πŸ™

      It is likely that some greater clarity is closer than further away given how much acceleration continues for consciousness on Earth especially among those who have already seen through so many aspects of this reality and its illusions. πŸŒ…

      Delete
  76. When, dear people, will the operators of the Portal2012 channel be held criminally accountable for engaging in cult-like activities, inciting the spread of falsehoods, and deceiving people by psychologically manipulating them with persuasive but demonstrably false claims about reality, while also accepting money from people in exchange for spreading clearly misleading information?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may never happen since this is the same as every archonically distorted religion on Earth at this time. Any crimes will have to involve exact laws from countries where activities occur if any broken

      Delete
  77. https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/09/blog-post_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  78. Pattern: breach → black alert / VTX instability → brief red downgrade → re-escalation with new terms. The September 14 update said Light Forces were clearing all remaining Lurker-infested non-physical anomaly at once and had begun clearing aspects of the physical anomaly. Six days later the grid is described as failing ratio and going gamma-unstable.

    Within Portal logic, stacked 504 / black / VTX / grid-ratio alerts have historically meant the grid is being hit hard while Light Forces push a wipe or clearance layer.

    A red downgrade followed by a worse multi-code alert is consistent with a final-layer fight: Light Forces press the last anomaly, the grid ratio breaks, higher-order (gamma/delta) instability is reported.

    This sequence argues the campaign is in a terminal clearance phase, not a routine mid-war ping.

    In Cobra’s code, “gamma unstable” means the Light-intervention timeline itself is wobbling. It is not a physics term for radiation. It is a timeline/grid status flag.

    On the Portal, gamma and delta are named timelines, not alert colors.
    • Gamma timeline = Light Intervention. In the June 27, 2018 post Gamma Timeline, Cobra said the plan had shifted from beta to gamma, and that gamma “calls for direct physical intervention of the Light Forces

    Delta timeline = Planetary Annihilation. In the July 1, 2019 Flower of Life post he wrote that Earth had been fluctuating “between the gamma timeline (Light Intervention) and delta timeline (Planetary Annihilation).” Intel on that swing was classified because focusing on the negative timeline would raise its probability.

    Grid ratio is Cobra’s measure of how much Light-grid / VTX capacity is holding versus collapsing. When he writes grid ratio failure, the planetary light grid is losing the balance needed to keep the chosen timeline locked.
    Gamma unstable then means: the intervention timeline is still the active plan, but it is no longer metastable. The grid that is supposed to carry physical intervention (gamma) is fluctuating. That is why delta alert sits next to it — the annihilation/collapse track is being watched as a live risk, not a theoretical one.
    He has used the pairing before in slower language. April 2020’s mission report said “ongoing gamma grid ratio disruption” — damage to the Earth grid inside the gamma (intervention) timeline. September 20 is the short form of that same idea, written as an emergency ticker.

    The implied sequence is: they shoved the last anomaly out in one push → the planetary vortex/grid took the shock → the gamma (intervention) track lost stability → delta (collapse) went to alert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kinda nonsense is that?

      Delete
    2. ksh

      I think that means "15 year scam alert!"

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the analysis.

      Delete
    4. Who knows everything just fuckjg weird. I don’t think we can count anything out going forward. It’s the clown matrix after all.

      https://x.com/marionawfal/status/2101942002644668464?s=46

      Even here none of us can say for sure what the hell is going on. Truths and lies mixed in everyhting. There are NO sources. So we can just watch

      Delete
    5. But the analyzes seem on point. It does seem planetary annihilation possible. We are heading there currently now see if anything possible will happen

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  79. Maybe whack ass timeline

    Just about fits

    https://x.com/kalshi/status/2101759550089285972?s=46

    ReplyDelete
  80. https://x.com/ufointros/status/2101885007719768574?s=46

    ReplyDelete
  81. Last time trigger almost happen. Get ready.

    ReplyDelete
  82. We already contacted the police regarding Cobra’s activities. At first, the conversation was quite difficult, but after we provided information about the activities of the Portal2012 channel, as well as the times and locations of the conferences, the investigating officer became very interested. So, there was definitely interest in the channel. We’ll see how things develop from here.

    The police institution took our contact details in case they have any further questions. On our side, we collected all the information, witnesses, and any other relevant data that we were able to gather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the first time I hear of such interventions happening for "contactees".

      Delete
  83. They would examine it as a “cult” type of report but cult" status itself is rarely a specific legal crime due to religious freedom laws, authorities target the specific criminal actions committed by these groups—such as financial fraud, psychological abuse, human trafficking, or cyber grooming. Fraud is the main area of focus in these investigations.

    All parties usually have to provide a deposition (accused and injured) if a formal investigation does occur in the United States.

    Europe is different and European litigation does not have a broad, out-of-court discovery phase where lawyers question opposing witnesses or demand large-scale document production.

    It requires clear evidence of actual crimes for anything to actually occur.in a formal investigation.

    ReplyDelete
  84. When did you realize that Cobra is a scammer and a liar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't happen all at once. Was a gradual process.

      Delete
    2. Entire universe is a scam. The highest parts of source could end the problems with grace and speed. But the wheel and games still churn. It’s also a very sloppy universe. Slop, slop. Because some wake up to the truths at all levels but can’t be fully freed even with that consciousness Level activated and instead some convoluted hoops loops or whatever. More slop. Source actually torturing itself. What a fucker of an experience.

      Delete
  85. Today I am experiencing an extremely intense energy pressure; it feels like a «new record!»
    Definitely a huge transmutation of anomaly/negativity!
    I am otherwise fully employed and all in all this is a bit to much, but I am functioning to a certain extent on autopilot.
    Has anyone else noticed energy pressure today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM yes I can confirm. And it’s affecting others attuned to this energy transmutation. It’s alleviated some since last night for me. πŸ™

      Absolutely terrible. Experienced as the worst headache type sensation(but not realty a headache) I’ve had in years too. An incredible pressure centered in forehead, also neck to some degree but had a negative pressure pulling sensation to it. It’s always a bizarre sensation and not comfortable at all. There’s a residual buzzing to it as well. πŸ”₯



      Delete
    2. Also had a really bad headache yesterday

      Delete
    3. I also had a big pressure on my head today. Strange.

      Delete