Monday, August 10, 2026

Stress and The Relaxation Response

After making my previous post about how meditation can cause harm, I asked, "What are the personal benefits of meditation, and what's the best way?"

This post is a combination of research done from reading the book "The Relaxation Response" (the updated and expanded version) by Herbert Benson and my own findings when meditating.  This is also in the form of note taking.  This starts out with stress, and then goes into meditation as a way to counteract stress.  

There are many health problems that arise from stress:

Hypertension is very common, which can lead to strokes and heart attacks.  The age at which people get heart attacks has been getting younger and younger.  More and more people have been getting heart attacks in their 30's.  This is due to all the stresses of living in the modern world while having to continually modify behaviors to fit ever-diversifying environments.  

Technology has made life easier.  Survival isn't as much at the forefront as it was for human ancestors, but with technology comes stressors more of a psychological nature that can cause survival-based stress responses to remain chronically activated.  Hence, high blood pressure and heart attacks and strokes that go along with this are the leading causes of death globally.

Those living in cities and/or ghetto environments have higher blood pressure compared with those living in rural environments.  Again, this is because survival-based stress responses often become chronically activated in such environments.

Many planetary liberation-based lightworkers have ultra-high levels of chronic stress, which can cause health problems of many different kinds as shown in the list above, and probably conditions beyond that list.  It absolutely makes sense that many lightworkers have dire health issues.  Never again will I underestimate the power of stress to destroy the body.  

A major cause of stress is from trying to hold incompatible mindsets/beliefs.  Here are some examples:

Work on yourself and go within, but the world needs to change.  Don't wait for the Event, but the Event will fundamentally change the world and give you what you truly want and need.  You have free will and enormous spiritual power, but powerful forces control, attack, and subdue the surface population.  Your consciousness affects reality, but external cabal-circumstances can override your efforts.  Raise your vibration, but you will be more targeted/attacked because you radiate more Light.  Do inner work, but your inner work must manifest externally for it to be authentic.  The Event and Event-level interventions will occur when certain conditions are met (they have been met for several months) and the "State of consciousnesses of the surface population is NOT a deciding factor in the timing of the Event," but "Humans are the biggest problem."

The Relaxation Response was devised as an 'anti-stressor' to all the stressors of the modern world, and is a form of "Transcendental Meditation."  Here is the technique:  

--  Sit quietly in a comfortable position and relax.

--  Breathe naturally through the nose.

--  Silently repeat a chosen word or short phrase.  Traditionally this is done on each exhale, but this can also be repeated at a comfortable, natural rhythm if this is found to work better.

--  Maintain a passive attitude (sometimes called "passive concentration").  Do not judge when the mind wanders; that's just what the mind has a tendency to do.  If/When the attention drifts, simply think "Oh well" or something similar, and gently return to the chosen word or short phrase.

This can last 10-20 minutes, or whatever amount of time that works best.  The best timing is said to be before breakfast and before dinner.

I've personally benefited from the relaxation response already.  Yet, not everyone wants to meditate.  Although it has massive health benefits, it's not everyone's thing, and those with PTSD should not continue with a meditation practice and instead seek professional help if it makes their conditions worse.  For those who meditate though:

Repeating a phrase to oneself such as "Health and prosperity" can have a dual purpose, with one purpose being to keep the mind from wondering, with the other purpose to imprint a constructive command to the subconscious.  Regarding the former purpose, the mind wants to think of something while meditating, so a personal phrase can be repeated for the mind to 'go to' as needed.  

The physical environment and parts of the body can be focused on simultaneously.  The muscles can be deeply relaxed, with near-zero movement.  

Even lifting weights or isometric exercises can be a form of meditation.  There are so many methods, and there's no one way that works best for everyone.  Meditators can have their own ways of meditating.  This is an intuitive process unique to each individual to find what works best.  Meditation can be custom-made to make it the most effective and beneficial.  Even though the above protocol has been scientifically proven to work, there are many other methods that can work too.

Meditation certainly doesn't need to be for 'planetary liberation.'  People don't need to believe that they are 'key lightworkers,' with all the stress and psycho-physiological issues that often go along with that.  Meditation can instead be for personal healing, equilibrium, expansion, and so forth, without having to fit into anyone else's paradigm, including mine.  (If I have one; maybe I do.)  Meditation can even be for the entirely secular reason of creating a healthy physiological state in the body, and nothing more.  It can go no further than "I'm increasing vagal activity to lower my blood pressure."  The 'fluff' can be taken out of meditation.  

If those with PTSD decide to meditate, they can do this in a way that doesn't make their past traumas overwhelming.  Trauma can come up and then be released while the attention returns back to the meditative state, with part of the attention being grounded in the physical environment.  This is "dual awareness," which was mentioned in my previous post.  

It's up to the meditator to decide how much to be the watcher/observer and how much to identify with emotions/feelings that may arise.  Those with PTSD who decide to meditate can find a balance, so that "observer mode" doesn't become spiritual bypassing, while at the same time, past trauma doesn't become intense enough to become overwhelming (retraumatization).  Trauma can come up and be released in 'manageable waves.'

This is an excellent document regarding the blood pressure lowing effects of Transcendental Meditation and Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR):

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC3303565/

I am going to get into MBSR by reading this book, which is basically the MBSR training manual:

Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn, Revised edition

However, it's 720 pages long, and this post is long enough already.  

To end this post, here are more references:

Work Stress as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC4523692/

Association of Psychosocial Risk Factors With a Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15364186/

Psychological Stress and Susceptibility to the Common Cold 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1713648/

The Link Between Stress, Depression, and Diabetes

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC5334212/

Slowing of Wound Healing by Psychological Stress

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7475659/

The Interaction of Stress and Chronic Pain

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC6914269/

Stress Reduction for Low Back Pain

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23009599/

Mindfulness Mediation and Immune Function

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12883106/

Mindfulness Meditation and Inflammation

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22820409/

There are more studies that can be listed, but people probably get the idea.  More research is needed, but this makes a solid case.

Update on 08/15:

Later in the book there is this protocol (verbatim):

1.  Sit quietly in a comfortable position.

2.  Close your eyes.

3.  Deeply relax all your muscles, beginning at your feet and progressing up to your face.  Keep them relaxed.

4.  Breathe through your nose.  Become aware of your breathing.  As you breathe out, say the word "ONE" silently to yourself. For example, breathe in...out, "ONE" in...out, "ONE." etc.  Breathe easily and naturally.

5.  Continue for 10 to 20 minutes.  You may open your eyes to check the time, but do not use an alarm.  When you finish, sit quietly for several minutes, at first with your eyes closed and later with your eyes opened.  Do not stand up for a few minutes.

6.  Do not worry about whether you are successful in achieving a deep level of relaxation.  Maintain a passive attitude and permit relaxation to occur at its own pace.  When distracting thoughts occur, try to ignore them by not dwelling upon them and return to repeating "ONE."  With practice, the response should come with little effort.  Practice the technique once or twice daily, but not within two hours after any meal, since the digestive processes seem to interfere with the elicitation of the Relaxation Response.

(It's also stated that other words can be used. It's up to the one doing the meditation to decide.  This is just the final version of his method.) 

156 comments:

  1. Thank you for the article.
    One very simple method that helps me with acute stress:

    As soon as I notice the physical signs (racing mind, tension, elevated pulse etc.), I immediately stop engaging with the source of stress for 5 - 10 minutes. I just sit or lie down in a comfortable position and do absolutely nothing.

    If I cannot leave the situation, I reduce interaction to the absolute minimum and leave at the first opportunity.
    This consistently helps me calm down quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, this breaks the cycle and allows for a fresh perspective that can better resolve the given problem. 👍

      Delete
  2. Excellent strategies and great for adjustment of the feedback systems that chronically elevate cortisol when there is stress. 🥰

    Breaking the patterns of a stress loop can often interrupt that physiological state and finally support a reset. 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understanding and implementing psychology and physiology helps to get a really good handle on the many curve-ball scenarios. 👍

      Delete
  3. Sword,

    thank you Starlight for your article, a lot of needed informations for me. By the way, if I meditate too long I start to feel ringing in my head then rest of body and then it change to feeling all-over body pressure. Any one had similar experiences?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've felt pressure in my head before with it. Researching this, others have the symptoms you mention. Sometimes it's the enhancement of sensations that usually get tuned out. Other times changes in breathing, muscle tension, and autonomic activity cause tingling, vibration, heaviness, and/or whole-body pressure. This isn't a red flag to stop unless it becomes too intense, frightening, causes strong dizziness, and/or causes difficulty with breathing.

      Delete
    2. It seems that meditating too much can have a similar effect to drinking too much water – the body struggles when things are taken to the extreme. So, I guess, balance is important with everything, including meditation.

      Delete
    3. Some can meditate for several hours per day with no problem, such as monastics who have the practice/training, but this definitely isn't for everyone. Currently, I keep it under an hour per day.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for an important and informative article, Starlight432!
    Meditation/contemplation can for many people be a good investment in their own health.
    There are endless types of meditation and ways to meditate. The most important thing is that you find your own «favorite meditation(s)» and your own way of meditating.
    Listening to music (especially music that is divinely inspired) can also help to draw down good and strong energies into our system in addition to the fact that music can create very favorable and optimal conditions for
    our «systems».
    I definitely consider listening to music as a kind of meditation.
    I bring a bit of a channeling with so-called «automatic writing» that was done by Rauni Leena Luukanen (a little before the negative invasion in 1996. This invasion made channeling much more difficult):

    «We have not yet understood how strongly music affects our being. Sound and its vibration level change the vibrations in our being.
    We can in our spiritual growth phase learn to understand the great importance of sound vibrations.
    The developmental path of the soul is coded from the spheres of music. As a rule people have not perceived it.
    The effect of music on human growth in both the physical and spiritual sense has not yet been
    recognized».
    Worth mentioning are also the so-called 6 healing sounds (which you can read more about in the book «Taoist Ways to Transform Stress into Vitality» by Mantak Chia.
    These 6 healing sounds cool down the internal organs via the fascia membrane that surrounds these organs.
    If these organs (especially the heart) over time become overheated, it can pose a danger and people who live a life with a lot of stress are especially at risk.
    Starlight432 has previously written a little about these brilliant healing sounds on this website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, would be interesting to use the six sounds when doing a TM session.

      Xu (“shhh" or "ssss”)
      He (“haw/haaa”)
      Hu (“whooo”)
      Si (“seee”)
      Chui (“whoo" or "choo”)
      Xi (“shee” or "eee")

      Delete
  5. good read. I have a feeling were gonna need to implement these tactics as things get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't find a job, and I'm under a lot of pressure😩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sword,
      hey me too bro :p. Anybody also here looking for job? Maybe we should held a meditation or group visualization? Like we make try attract jobs for all participants...

      Delete
  7. Thanks for this new article, Starlight432. Extremely interesting. And good luck with this new job. I hope you find true fulfillment in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fulfillment, maybe not. 😅 But income, yes. The first day went alright. I think they like me. I hope others can find work too who need it. 💖

      Delete
  8. Boa sorte @starlight, você é uma boa pessoa e merece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Starlight in your job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (this post was mine.) Also, the blog comments are getting quiet lately.

      Delete
  10. Why does nobody talk about Cobra or his blog? I miss those comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said I wouldn't talk about it myself anymore, but then figured, "Well, maybe just make this one comment," and then I fell into it. So many people in the last few posts were constantly commenting on it. It's almost all anyone talked about. It was like an itch I said I wouldn't scratch but then scratched. Then someone became really ridiculous, saying this kind of stuff against me:

      "You deny the existence of ETs, yet, those same ETs are still somehow bothering you!" (I did not say Ets don't exist. I actually said that Ets DO exist. I only said Ets as the light forces don't exist, or probably don't.)

      "Yet, you keep feeding the exact same topic by engaging in it." (Like I said, It was almost the only thing anyone talked about. This doesn't excuse my contradiction of course, but wow...)

      "I just remember you of one raging commenter who would basically just need 20 minutes of advanced notice and he is just one example." (I posted a cool NIN vid, but I took a heavily logical approach, and not rage. The evidence for this is in my comments.)

      "I think it's best for you, Starlight, to take some time off - but much much longer this time. Not just a few weeks!" (This is manipulation, trying to paint me as being emotionally compromised.)

      I even admitted that I contradicted myself, and then pointed out the other one's contradictions (the commenter's), and then someone else jumped all over my case for that. I was accused of being just as bad as Cobra from my mistake, which was a biased accusation to the nth degree. But anyway, this is a mistake I intend to not repeat.

      Others can comment as the please about Cobra. No one's stopping them. I may or may not engage with that. Hey, that works! "I may or may not engage with that." Perfect!

      Delete
    2. Maybe you should talk more about Cobra. The comments are getting very dry. Maybe it's the time of the year. But we had 3 booster mass meditations and the July 25th mass meditation and it isn't making people comment more about Cobra.

      Delete
    3. Andromedan, yeah, I could. I guess I'm at the point where I'm changing focus, although my attention sometimes goes back to it.

      Delete
    4. I may have upset some people on it when I went heavily into 'Vulcan mode' with a splash of Teal'c from SG-1. It's totally cool if people want to go into it more though. And who knows, I could be wrong about Cobra. It would be truly great if I was proven wrong once and for all by something absolutely massive happening.

      Delete
  11. Does anyone have any kind of contact with positive aliens through channeling? I read a few people here were able to talk to some of them but they just mentioned it in the middle of a big comment and never said it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One must be cautious with channeling. You never really know who you are "talking" to.
      It seems to me that it is quite easy for the forces of darkness to pass themselves off as the good guys. And by the time we realize it, it is usually too late.
      I have to admit, I tend to be paranoid when it comes to this subject. But you can never be too careful.

      And I understand the desire to communicate with our brothers and sisters. But in the meantime, unless someone else has a foolproof way to verify the subject's identity, I think it is best to steer clear.

      I am curious to know what you think about it, guys, and to hear about your experiences—both good and not-so-good.

      Delete
    2. It is possible to connect with soul family but extreme caution must be applied because there are many layers of control and distortion that remain (especially in the astral). 🔥

      Until there is a true shatter of the veil/quarantine, there is also the potential for interference or message distortion. (Combination of truth and deception is not uncommon because it will activate some of the authentic heart/source connectivity allowing dark forces to manipulate). However, higher self and true soul family connections are possible. 🙏

      I’ve found the best approach is cautious observation for now, and an acceleration has definitely arrived in many areas of the surface society (both physical and metaphysical). Where that leads remains to be seen. There is quickening but changes in the physical must remain the most important metric ahead. 💜

      Delete
    3. It sucks that you two never had any positive experiences about channeling. I think it's definitely possible to channel positive aliens and be sure that you're channeling positive aliens... I'm just not sure how.

      Delete
  12. https://x.com/rosscoulthart/status/2088234884020236789?s=46

    ReplyDelete

  13. About channeling, astral travel, and what happens after death: you all need to be extremely cautious. Those spaces are not safe zones to just relax in.

    Cobra and many paid charlatans lied about it. They painted it as peaceful and harmless. The phrase "Light is Victorious" is true, but the victory has not happened yet.

    The goal of those forces is to get us to trust those places and drop our guard. That way they can keep preying on us, just like they always have.

    And the Lords of Karma — the ones he ridiculously calls "Chimera" — are not gone yet. They are still running things in the afterlife. They usually appear in a "beautiful" disguise to look trustworthy.

    I know this is heavy. I know it sucks. But this is still the reality we are in right now.

    So we have to keep resisting and keep fighting. It really sucks, but we don’t have another option.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes the key remains to recognize and embrace your own divinity as a unique expression of source and love. ✨

    As for “afterlife” entities, boundaries need to be asserted immediately and nothing consented to by the soul. If it needs to be asked at all there are already serious questions about the situation and potential for manipulation. The problem for most souls on Earth is that they will never awaken to any truths about the nature of this mind matrix system and simply exist astrally as a spirit essence between lives without proper reconnection to the soul or higher self which would prompt them to tell these “lords” to go to hell.🔥

    Even if the event triggers, I will remain skeptical. I believe there are fundamental issues with this particular reality / universe that will still require significant time to resolve. In any event level intervention, after so much time we still see there was a tremendous amount of mercy denied (apparently until most convenient for whatever forces act) and it’s so severe that it left many of the most awakened wondering when and if it happens at all. 🙏

    Ideally, mercy arrives quickly and this whole reality simulation matrix is removed so the souls can finally expand into a more nurturing existence. 💜

    I do not see myself participating in any more of the galactics/light forces plans at all (in this reality) that’s for sure. I think every soul will choose exactly what resonates most but the whole physical ascension process is very universe dependent and I think a multiversal scope is our true infinity. 🌅

    This is the tier of intelligent infinity (which necessitates an infinite multiverse and really not everything has to be so intensively cocreated either). Either way duality will have been exhausted.

    I see myself somewhere far away from here. And whever that will be it will simply the most infinitely authentic representation of what I love. We are all creator beings fundamentally. 🪽

    So this is not about "ascending to 5D or some dimensional matrix.” I am not going to the 5th dimension of a god entity's matrix because that is what is assigned or must be next. For many of us it’s really graduating out of the matrix altogether as a Universal Being of Light. 🥰

    We actually don’t owe service to a god entity and its ascended masters, galactics etc. I will return to the place outside of this 'mimic/synthetic construct/matrix' where we dwell as creator entity’s eternally. 💎

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Andromedan:
    «Does anyone have any kind of contact with positive aliens through channeling?
    I read a few people here were able to talk to some of them but they just mentioned it in the middle of a big comment and never said it again».
    I basically agree with Nick P and Azara, that one should exercise caution and discernment when it comes to channeling.
    I would still like to say that my (female) soul mate, who I often talk to, has very good abilities when it comes to channeling.
    I often experience that such channeling/communication happens when we least expect it; she and I can sit down to talk together normally,
    and suddenly we can notice that the energy where we are increases greatly and becomes quite intense, but positive, and I can often get goosebumps and notice that various Light beings make contact and have something they want
    to convey.
    Such channeling or communication from various Beings of Light can often be amplified and become easier to receive when people from the same soul family are or sit together to communicate or meditate because together they create a so-called Clifford torus which in principle is able to break down anomaly/the negative matrix.
    Since soul mates are a very close relationship in a soul family, the positive can be amplified even more to create a very strong fertile ground for Beings of Light to choose to make contact (to possibly convey
    a message).
    Theoretically, it may also now be safe to meet your twin soul…. (maybe I’m wrong)….which will probably also make communication with aliens or various Beings of Light easier, but as said, it is important to exercise caution and discernment when it comes to such communication/channeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you able to ask questions like "when will the Event happen" or "why is the liberation taking so long" to these Beings of Light?

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry if these questions are seen as "low vibrational". But have you tried asking for intel about the planet situation to aliens or Beings of Light? Any type of information that isn't on 2012portal?

      Delete
    3. @Andromedan I once received feedback (if I trust it) that the light forces/galactics have played too loosely with the arrangement we have here for the mission (and our respective soul families are not pleased with this). 🪽

      All the changes are long overdue (especially post 2023). The fact we have yet to see decisive action (basically final breakthroughs that are unambiguous) is a massive problem and must be corrected immediately. I wish we understood more about how these factions operate on the other side of the process because technically they are violating the free will of activated starseeds in a situation where their soul families and other groups disagree with the speed and denial of mercy on the surface. 🙏

      Delete
  16. https://x.com/fmrrepmattgaetz/status/2088373516710416508?s=46

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, buckle your seat belts everyone. July 9th of this year is going to be absolutely massive. That's when the big disclosure speech is going to happen. Earth will never be the same again. 😁

      (I suppose I couldn't resist yet again. 😇)

      Delete
  17. I really appreciate the support from others for me to find a job, but really, it's just a job, and the pay is low. (I don't blame this job for having their pay so low; it's just menial labor.) The car I drive is also very old and could give out. I'm barely just surviving, and that's all. There are those in other countries who have it worse, and I don't mean to insult them. I just don't want to come off as being successful. I don't regard this as success.

    I'm still doing TM meditation, and I can step outside finances and all the different status symbols people have, such as someone having a very expensive sports car next to my hump-back ghetto car at work - those kinds of things. Meditation helps, but there are definitely limits. It can be a way of not allowing situations to 'get to you' through reaching homeostasis. It improves health and wellbeing, but contrary to the many claims, it does not give personal manifestation powers and so forth. (This is my finding at least.)

    What I'm facing is maybe what all those 'leaders' who scam others out of money through Et and spiritual paradigms fear the most... maybe their worst fear is having to work at Mcdonalds or something similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe all your advice about healing trauma, living well, etc. despite a non-Event scenario would be way more convincing if your life reflected actual success. I mean, you are basically admitting that you are living a rock-bottom life (which is not a judgment because some of us have been there). But have the humility and clear-headedness of first working on yourself and transcending your circumstances, before you spend so much time researching sources and telling others what they should do. Researching and regurgitating sources ad nauseum doesn't not lend you any credibility. Lived experiences and actual personal stories of overcoming and succeeding are key here. Nobody wants the blind leading the blind.

      Also, you mentioned that you felt guilty about leading others to the Portal website, thus feeling morally obligated to help them out instead of abandoning them. I would like to point out the fallacy here that practically none of us here discovered the Portal because of your obscure blogspot page. If anything, Cobra put YOU on the map by sharing links to your website. That's how people discovered your blog in the first place. If it had not been for the Portal2012 website, you would've remained a digital nobody. Self-aggrandizing doesn't behoove you. Get your life in order first before donning the cape of the savior and leader that nobody is asking you to be!

      Delete
    2. Anon, you are a parasite. We will meditate to see you dead soon. Good thing is that you know that your are infected parasite.

      Delete
    3. Getting a job is some kind of success at the very least. Also, japanese cars never break down (or almost never break down). So buy a used Toyota or Honda for the cheapest price possible if your car stops working for good.

      Delete
    4. I reached the same conclusion as well. I still believe there is indeed a slight influence of our internal state on external circumstances, but "negative" emotions tend to make us perceive that impact primarily as a stalling of situations and events. Achieving elevated states and pure consciousness takes a long time, and even then, they don't necessarily shift things in the direction of our specific preferences.

      @Anon (the dissenter)
      The bitterness you’re feeling and expressing says more about you than it does about Starlight. If you disagree with everything he says, why bother commenting? And since you *did* comment to express disagreement, offer some constructive criticism instead of trying to discredit him—an approach that only reveals your unresolved resentment.
      The material Starlight presents always aims for the utmost level-headedness; at no point has he positioned himself as a leader. Rather, he openly shares his views and highly valid questions regarding various issues—particularly the disconnect between what certain blogs claim and the reality that actually unfolds.

      Delete
    5. Anon #1, well, it's not that simple. I could have been more exact though about "success" though. Job-wise and financially, yes, I'm close to being at rock bottom. However, in other areas, such as intellectually, spiritually, and mentally (to a certain degree for "mentally" - this is a 'work in progress'), I wouldn't say I'm an absolute success, but (if I do say so myself, and I hope this doesn't come across as gloating), I'd say that I'm doing alright in those departments. If someone were to define success only in terms of finances (it at least appears that this is what you are doing), I (and probably many others as well) feel that this is a very narrow, closed-minded view.

      Ok, now to address your logical fallacy about you trying to paint me as someone who tries to tell others what to do and bla bla bla. I have repeatedly stated that people can do what they feel is best. Even in my post, I said that meditation isn't everyone's thing. I give advice to people, and yes I do have some strong opinions at times, but you are projecting onto me as being a know-it-all who tries to boss others around when that's simply not the case. And, of course, the proof is in my posts and previous comments.

      Ok, now to address the logical fallacies in your second paragraph. It is true that Cobra posted my material 6 times, and yes that contributed to my blog to be popular. However, the popularity of my blog did not take off from this alone. It only started getting thousands of views around September of last year. Before this, only my posts that were posted on 2012 Portal would get this many views, with my other posts only getting 200 or less views. So, it's not accurate to say that my blog is only popular because of Cobra. It's entirely plausible that my blog could have gained a considerable following by other means. So, it's inaccurate to say that I would have been a "digital nobody." And, to say that I'm "self-aggrandizing" is of course manipulation. You're trying to project onto me once again. "Get your life in order first before donning the cape of the savior and leader that nobody is asking you to be!" Yep, there's more manipulation. How do you know if my life is or is not "in order?" Do you even know me? (My home is in very good order by the way.) And, of course I never made myself out to be a savior. I don't see myself as some kind of "Christ figure." That's just more weaponization/manipulation on your part.

      Again, anyone who has this kind of behavior just embarrasses themselves. All I really have to do is expose their manipulation.

      The above analysis was from me, but I also decided to do an AI analysis of your words:

      https://chatgpt.com/c/6a80e90f-2780-83e8-8955-9d2a95b85bc3

      Delete
    6. Anon #2, agreed, very parasitical behavior from Anon #1, although I don't wish them dead. But yeah, they basically 'ripped themselves a new one.' So much twisted logic and weaponization from them.

      Andromedan, thanks! I agree, Japan definitely has very reliable cars! Yeah, I should see the job as more of a success. It's better than not having a job, very true.

      Pillar of Light, yeah, Anon #1's behavior all falls back on Anon #1. Definitely says way more about them than it does about me. Glad to have some constructive feedback like this.

      Delete
    7. For some reason the GPT link isn't working for those who are not logged in. Here's a second link that should work:

      https://chatgpt.com/share/6a80efb1-90a4-83e8-b58d-76642cf87c8a

      Delete
    8. "Anon, you are a parasite. We will meditate to see you dead soon. Good thing is that you know that your are infected parasite" - to this Anon who posted this - are you also the one who is always wishing death upon Cobra and talking about cutting off Cobra's head? Maybe you are the real infected parasite. Again, self-projection at its most blatant

      Delete
    9. wow Starlight, imagine having to run crying to AI and feeling the need the use it to defend yourself and justify your position! Great use of your ability to think independently! I couldn't even be bothered to click on that link! Weren't you also the one who opposed the use of AI a year ago, only to be called out by AscendLiberation in a post? By the way, just as people are entitled to expose and call out Cobra on his inconsistencies, they also have every right to call you out on your inconsistencies and hypocrisy. Anyway, these are my two cents. Take it or leave it. I may or may continue to comment on your content.

      Delete
    10. @Pillaroflight: no hun, I am just calling a spade a spade. Unfortunately, in this "spiritual" community as well as in others, speaking inconvenient truths automatically gets you gaslit. But that's nice that you are supporting Starlight nonetheless. BTW I have called Cobra out on many inconsistencies while respecting some of good information he has provided. One thing nice that I will say about Starlight is that his blog provides an uncensored forum for people to speak plainly and vent, especially with regards to the non-Event and the inconsistent narratives on Cobra's blog.

      Delete
    11. Anon #1, actually, I made sure to do my own analysis first. The AI was just for 'extra credit.' It does a fantastic job though. I take no shame in using it. And, it's of course a cop out for you to dismiss an AI analysis like that. But no, it's not me "crying to AI and feeling the need to use it to defend myself." There you go again with silly manipulation tactics. Now I'm "crying to AI" and "need" it. Wow, seriously? Again, these tactics of yours expose everything.

      "Weren't you also the one who opposed the use of AI a year ago, only to be called out by AscendLiberation in a post?"

      I wasn't opposed to AI. I said to use caution and not overuse AI, to not have it replace independent thought. I still maintain this, and again, I gave my own analysis before even using AI when I replied to your manipulative and weaponized reply. Basically, I've used AI quite a bit, but I still keep it in check.

      "By the way, just as people are entitled to expose and call out Cobra on his inconsistencies, they also have every right to call you out on your inconsistencies and hypocrisy."

      Well duh, and feel free, but you aren't doing that. There's nothing in your reply that accurately calls anything out. Both your replies to me are loaded with logical fallacies, attempted intimidation, and manipulation. I don't mind that people call me out if there is an inconsistency. This helps me evolve and modify and improve findings/conclusions. However, if someone is going to twist things around and resort to logical fallacies and outright manipulation, they aren't actually getting a valid point across.

      Your reply could have been something like this:

      "Should you give advice to others if your life is not perfect?" (My answer is "Yes.")
      "Are you trying to tell others what to do?" (My answer is 'No.")
      "Does your research apply to real life as lived experiences?" (My answer is "Yes." For example, anyone can do the Relaxation Response, and I have been benefiting from it in real life, as "lived experiences.")
      "Do you owe the popularity of your blog to 2012 Portal?" (My answer is "No. I posted my blog posts on other platforms and so forth.")
      "Do you see yourself as a savior figure?" (My answer is "No. But maybe there are others who don't have to commit suicide if/when promised 2012 Portal results continue to fail to materialize. But I don't see myself as a savior figure. That just doesn't fit.)

      Instead it was ilk like this example from you (one of many examples of ilk in your replies):

      "If it had not been for the Portal2012 website, you would've remained a digital nobody."

      Glad I could expose this further! Oh, and before you accuse me of "being defensive" and use other similar manipulative ilk, nope. I'm actually rather detached. It's very beneficial to analyze these kinds of tactics. Oh, and I guess I'll give this disclaimer: My reply here is 100% my own; zero AI assistance.

      Delete
    12. @starlight,

      this guy is a real parasite. You can feel his parasitic energy, and it’s best to ignore him because his goal is to drain your energy. By not giving him any attention, he will destroy himself.

      Maybe it really would be worthwhile to make comments available only to registered users and simply throw those Cobra allies who openly promote lies into the spam folder.

      You have become a threat to someone because together we are opening people’s eyes to Cobra’s lies. I wouldn’t be surprised if Cobra himself is writing here, if not, then at least someone from his servants. There isn’t even a nickname, but when checking the energy field, you can feel that this is a new person, not an old visitor to this Blogspot. A real parasite.

      Delete
    13. Latest Anon, somehow I feel it's important to deconstruct comments/replies like Anon #1's. I might have to ignore it if several gang up on me like this though. I have a bit of time off work for the weekend, but may not have the time to do this as the new job continues.

      Part of me is asking myself if it's a constructive use of time to address these kinds of underhanded tactics, and another part of me thinks it's good to have this be exposed. When I engage with them, I take a massive emotional distance and treat it like a math problem. I say, "Ok, I'm going to identify the projections, logical fallacies, intimidation tactics, and manipulation." I've never approached it from this angle as much as I'm doing now. I still work with intuition quite a bit, but am really getting into making the 'left brain' more developed. It's interesting to even do this with something like Anon #1's tactics. It can be an exercise with logic to deconstruct 'ilk-feedback.'

      Delete
  18. Later in the book there is this protocol (verbatim):

    1. Sit quietly in a comfortable position.

    2. Close your eyes.

    3. Deeply relax all your muscles, beginning at your feet and progressing up to your face. Keep them relaxed.

    4. Breathe through your nose. Become aware of your breathing. As you breathe out, say the word "ONE" silently to yourself. For example, breathe in...out, "ONE" in...out, "ONE." etc. Breathe easily and naturally.

    5. Continue for 10 to 20 minutes. You may open your eyes to check the time, but do not use an alarm. When you finish, sit quietly for several minutes, at first with your eyes closed and later with your eyes opened. Do not stand up for a few minutes.

    6. Do not worry about whether you are successful in achieving a deep level of relaxation. Maintain a passive attitude and permit relaxation to occur at its own pace. When distracting thoughts occur, try to ignore them by not dwelling upon them and return to repeating "ONE." With practice, the response should come with little effort. Practice the technique once or twice daily, but not within two hours after any meal, since the digestive processes seem to interfere with the elicitation of the Relaxation Response.

    (It's also stated that other words can be used. It's up to the one doing the meditation to decide. This is just the final version of his method.) (I'll update my post with this.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't want to comment too much, and may or may not interact for a while, but I need to directly address matters. What I'm dealing with is the scenario of no Event, no Event-level interventions, and "What you see is what you get" for the remainder of my lifetime (and everyone else's). I'm very seriously asking myself, "With zero hope and manifestation of planetary liberation in my lifetime, how will I do?" I'm preparing myself for if/when life just keeps dragging on in the way it has, both personally and on a planetary scale. Or, with life becoming harsher and harsher (hyperinflation and other hardships that affect everyone).

    Some others may think I myself am being too harsh, but someday, these ones may actually thank me for employing a very heavy dose of looking at the world in such a way. It could actually save lives by emphasizing the development of the ability to 'bear the unbearable.'

    Preparing for planetary liberation is easy. Preparing (spiritually, psychologically, and physically) for 'business as usual' for the rest of one's life is NOT easy, but perhaps essential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again the tendency to self-aggrandize by implying that somehow your obscure comments will save lives of people here in the comment section. LOL

      Delete
    2. ksh

      Actually in a way the saving part may fit right on me. This blog does bring some solid perspectives of the Event and 2012portal from a different point of way, which did have a part in convincing me to start taking into "the scenario of no Event, no Event-level interventions" months ago even before the recent mass mediations which I deliberately didn't participate in (doing so would be unthinkable for me six months back). I started getting serious again towards my professional career, long term finances and daily nutrition which now seems to be yielding positive results for me. May be getting disenchanted from the event and the portal is the only way forward..

      Delete
    3. (I forgot to get to this part of the ilk.)

      First Anon, I'm not only commenting on it when I've been making posts on it too. I also sometimes include some of my comments in new posts. So, "obscure comments" is inaccurate. And again, "self-aggrandize" is a projection. (My definition of projection: telling someone they are doing something lowly and/or having lowly intentions with zero evidence, as a manipulation tactic.) And often, those who make projections are guilty of having the very distortions they try to fling onto others.

      Delete
    4. Ksh, that's an excellent direction! Congrats! 👍 Definitely, the disenchantment allocates mental resources for a better life.

      Delete
  20. I will freely discuss anything (If I choose to do so) and intend to never again say that I will not discuss something, so this one is about 2012 Portal. A possible comment thread for 2012 Portal discussion:

    One of the major flaws of 2012 Portal is that all too often, Cobra uses sources that lie. For example, it was one of Cobra's sources that claimed that medbeds would be out in January 2026. Another example is the July 9th disclosure speech that did not happen. And, Cobra has cited Benjamin Fulford many times. Cobra's repeated use of inaccurate sources (especially after the alleged planet X clearing) definitely lowers the evidentiary value of his claims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Starlight Exactly we should all discuss what we choose in the manner most constructive to its analysis for us (that’s the power of free speech). 💜

      Also, the identification of inconsistencies and concerns is essential when a claimed source fails to address information that was clearly false or distorted when presented to us (even if some of the information may have been true). 🙏

      Regardless it would be even more concerning if there were such significant errors, and those beings/groups who provided the information are responsible for very complex and critical functions in a purported liberation. 😅

      Ultimately, we can observe, detach (to the best of our ability), and simply see what happens now. Some acceleration on disclosure seems to have appeared again. However, we have observed that pattern loop over the past few months and only time will reveal what is possible next. There are many geopolitical aspects that could erupt again too. 🫤

      Delete
    2. Azara, yeah, it was silly of me to try to limit my own speech. My intent was to put Cobra out of my mind entirely by no longer discussing it, but then I found that the way out was to work through it, step by step. Working with logic, direct evidence, and psychology can help immensely. Metaphysics is important too, but the physical world needs to adhere to "as above, so below," and it definitely has not been - at least not with the Et stuff. Still, I feel a connection to 'heavenly realms,' and the dreamstate is somewhat cleaner. However, I've been tricked before like this, with the dreamstate not being so nasty only so that I let my guard down to get hit really hard.

      Agreed, it doesn't look good in the case of such beings overseeing planetary liberation. When the inconsistencies reached a critical mass, I found that I had no choice but to say that Ets are real, but the 2012 Paradigm is not. There could still be full disclosure and first contact, but because the timeframe for this has long expired in 2012 Portal's case, it could be under completely different conditions with completely different Ets/intelligences, under a completely different paradigm.

      Yet, more and more I ask the question, "How does any of the Et stuff improve life in the here and now for myself and the world?" There have been many claims, such as Ets preventing planetary annihilation, but because none of these claims can be verified, I just stick to what I know directly, and what I know directly is that Et stuff has made absolutely zero improvements in both personal and planetary situations. That's what it all comes down to, at least in my case. At least with the Relaxation Response a direct measurement in blood pressure can be made to see that it goes down. At least that is something within one's grasp. Et promises are always kept out of reach though, leaving so many scratching their heads.

      Delete
    3. As a long time reader of Cobra I did not understand why he used such a low quality telegram channel on the medbed subject. The telegram medbed is just scam, and it is easy to see: selling stuff, repeating promises with new dates regularly, no accounting about past dates, no coherence, a hope seller.

      This whole situation is quite disappointing

      Delete
    4. @Yuca yes makes no sense as it is a claim that simply becomes a forced error. So much is very bizarre about it all. 😅

      Galactics/light forces dangling medbeds is psychotic behavior if it doesn’t occur asap after that debacle. 🫤

      Delete
  21. Medbed anon

    Starlight, you shared your perspectives about world without positive changes, and that is a wonderful thing to share. It is a sober and realistic perspective. We can dream and wish for anything, but every wish usually has real possibilities calculations and trends behind it. In this case reality is staring us in the face, telling us that we have no information suggesting that anything positive is going to happen.
    We have our own experiences, what we imagine to be knowledge and our opinions, but everything we thought and everyone we believed in has always failed. So I think your thoughts are interesting, and you could even express them in a new post about a world without positive changes in which things may become very difficult.
    On my path this candle of faith has completely gone out. All my knowledge and experience turned out to be perhaps not real at all, or perhaps simply too weak to understand what is happening around us. The only small question that remains, which I keep examining, is how and why half of my life was lost to something like this.
    So I think that you are raising real, relevant questions here and that this is a healthy position. Many people feed themselves with statements that simply do not correspond to reality. They continue to do so and even turn rational people into their enemies. Either they have been deeply drawn into a cult, or they simply cannot accept that we will most likely die in this hell. And accepting that is unbearably difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medbed anon, yeah, the world shows absolutely zero signs of anything positive on the horizon for planetary liberation. Cobra says one thing and reality does the opposite, over and over, year after year. The Event then gets held in front of followers like a carrot on a stick. It's used to keep people stuck, believing that no matter how bad it gets, in the "blink of an eye" it will all just magically become 'heaven on earth.' This can be used to keep followers hooked regardless of the timeframe and regardless of how bad it all gets. 'Manipulation 101.'

      Yeah, "unbearably difficult" is spot on. The psychology of 2012 Portal is set up to make the 'psychological cost' of leaving to be unbearably high. Part of this was done through giving promises of the highest heavenly experiences possible on earth, which made life without this viewed as less than nothing. The promises/expectations from 2012 Portal were so out-of-this-world high that many followers could not pay the mental price of accepting and working with the world we actually live in. Hence, I concluded that to make it in this dog-eat-dog world as perpetual 'business as usual,' perhaps one must train oneself to 'bear the unbearable.' I must admit, I myself am having a harder time with this than I thought I would. I put more 'eggs in the 2012 Portal basket' than I realized. Yet, 'one day at a time' is bringing very slow but steady progress.

      I could definitely include material in the comments on this post in my next post (maybe in 2-3 weeks or so).

      Delete
  22. https://x.com/leadingreport/status/2088817325713555530?s=46

    ReplyDelete
  23. The best way (for me) to go through this shitty days...is to work out. Feeling tough, feeling like a warrior...meditation not for me anymore! Maybe practising mindfulness while Im hitting the iron...becoming iron, becoming a man of stone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellz yeah! 👍 I've been doing isometrics lately. Actually, it's kind of a mix between keeping the arms in one position with weights and taking them in a slight circular motion. When it's a slight circular motion this gets a really nice burn.

      Delete
    2. Starlight, Im very anxious and I realize I was trying to use meditation as a drug (to calm me down)
      If you see it closely, you will realize forcing yourself to calm you down is a "violent" act, and at least in my case it doesnt solve the problem. My anxiety grows stronger!!!
      Instead, I use the anxiety to channel it into action, and I just go with the flow, until I get really tired and calm.
      If you guys feel anxious, I recommend you...go running, walk fast, hit the gym, if you live close to ocean go swimming, go with allll your fury! Lol. "Spent" the energy of anxiety, burn it!
      And suddenly you will see...your anxiety is gone!

      Delete
    3. Second Anon, yeah, if it's forced, this goes against the nature of the relaxation response. The mindset of inducing the relaxation response is to have passive concentration, which is never forcing oneself. It's non-judgment when thoughts arise, and gently returning focus to what's chosen to be focused on. This could be called "gentle guidance."

      But yeah, it's totally understandable that there are those who need to do things like exercise and/or a mental activity, such as running and learning courses on Khan academy. Ironically, some even actually like working long hours at a job to de-stress! (Hey, if it works, why not? I guess this is where the term "workaholic" comes from though.)

      I limit my meditation to no more than 40 minutes per day, and often just do one or two 15 minute sessions per day. Some have adverse reactions to even this, which my previous post goes into. And, even those who don't have PTSD can have adverse reactions. Meditation should never be an addiction, and is definitely not for everyone, true.

      Delete
    4. My approach is, "These are options that may or may not help, depending on who it is." That's probably the best way to go about it, since definitely, no one size fits all. I myself have felt left out many times with material from youtube and other platforms, thinking/feeling this way:

      "Well everyone says this works miracles for them, so why does this harm me?"

      It's no fun at all to experience that, and I'll definitely avoid the sensationalism of "This works for everyone! You've gotta do this!"

      Delete
  24. Has anyone tried manifesting abundance? Does anyone have experience with this? Does it do anything at all? I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @KeyM, what does your pendulum say about the anomaly or the lurker? Is it anywhere close to being 100% cleared? Can your pendulum say if the Event is close or really close?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Andromedan if there any light forces truly aligned with mercy, then the event must trigger this year. It is not a negotiable factor when we consider the level of activation for many starseeds at this time (which is coupled to extreme exhaustion in most) and the absurdity of trauma loops that continue on the surface (especially the imposed evil and suffering linked to the current systems and dark forces). 🙏

      Also, with the light forces (according to Portal) now able to infiltrate the surface society and operate here directly, it is very absurd for the continued delays. Compression breakthrough was always described as prerequisite for the event and it began May 24th. 7th months of compression breakthrough and no event (which is how much time would have elapsed at year end is just ridiculous. Many are hoping the 11/11 time portal and information on ocean activations is simply just a feign of business as usual to placate the dark forces (none of that is a prerequisite for event trigger). Messages from the future also wouldn’t help anyone feel better in the now and it would be better to just begin the event trigger process. Something like that may even cause more despair since so much has not materialized yet and is overdue. 🌅

      The event (if it’s going to occur) can not be some game that the galactics manage at their convenience and constantly invoke a bag of excuses. The medbed situation, claims of possible fleet displays, and failure of the Trump “disclosure speech” to occur (which is really just silly because the event should just be triggered at this point) reflects very poorly on the situation. 🪽

      Delete
    2. @Andromedan

      Also if this were to be truly happening as reported by portal, “Right now, a covert invasion and infiltration by positive extraterrestrial beings on Earth is underway. It cannot be detected by humans on the surface, but certain individuals belonging to the secret societies of the cabal are aware of the details. This is occurring on a massive scale everywhere on Earth and is accelerating further,”

      then it is very disrespectful and traitorous in regard to the free will of starseeds and their golden timelines which are event centric, soul family reunions, and often departure from Earth for home. The Galactics are able to operate here quite effectively now if this has occured so it is not appropriate to continue the violation of the starseeds free will (some having spent 30, 40, 50+ years here and under exhaustion). Event must be triggered asap or it’s a form of manipulation or betrayal. That would have consequences post event. We did not consent. 🛸

      Delete
    3. @Azara I agree completely and the Event should happen by this year, but I worry that the same will happen as last year where 2025 was the most likely year to happen the Event. So I don't know why are aliens somehow doing nothing! We need proof that things are moving and we can't rely on Cobra to tell us, he hasn't told us completely new information in like 2 years.

      Delete
    4. @Andromedan absolutely! It’s at a critical juncture for the entire narrative to collapse irreparably. And I do not like the idea that mercy would be delayed with such apathy when suffering is happening in the now. 🙏

      You are correct that the situation is backed into a metaphorical corner as many others have also commented here. If it’s possible for light forces to infiltrate so much now on the surface (as portal claimed in the most recent update), then the event needs to be triggered this year. 🛸

      Activating oceans was never part of event trigger/prerequisites so changing the parameters/moving goal posts must be properly addressed. Many hope this is simply to reduce provocation of dark forces as any of those activations can be done post event and actually more effectively after. 🌊

      If “disasters can start around 2032” it’s very irresponsible to lose more time and that supports the fastest possible trigger (these issues will arise regardless of event triggering later so for example trigger in 2030, 2 years later problems are still possible with those planetary ascension associated changes) so even in portal narrative further delay is absurd.

      Delete
  26. @Andromedan:
    «Are you able to ask questions like ‘when will the Event happen’ or ‘why is the liberation taking so long’
    to these Beings of Light?»
    In deep meditations I have (partially) tried to get some answers, but even though I have experienced the meditations as very good I have not received many answers.
    Usually my (female) soul mate is better than me when it comes to receiving such answers.
    Recently we sat together and talked. Gradually the energy became very strong and I noticed that I received strong healing at the cellular level and also noticed that there were Light Beings around us. She received some
    information.
    It’s a bit difficult to reproduce much of the information she received, but as I understood it, it seems that several Light Beings and Galactics believe the risk is far to great to intervene on the surface BEFORE the Lurker anomaly matrix is transmuted as these so-called hell layers (which are the core of this negative matrix) are many and very, very
    extensive.
    She (my soul mate) also conveyed that the Light Forces plan to «cut» these layers with what she called a CROSS-SECTION and that transmuting out one layer at a time would take too long.
    As I understood it, such a CROSS-SECTION into these extensive and extremely negative layers would be very
    effective.
    In any case, I now notice that a lot is happening energetically and that the strong and positive energies are squeezing the anomaly to a greater extent.
    I really feel this in my head and especially in the shoulder and neck region as I experience that much of the anomaly that is transmuted out settles there (temporarily). Sometimes it is a bit painful, but I’ll cope with it.
    In any case, I am optimistic and have a good feeling that we will manage this, hopefully soon, (even though I have barely a shred of evidence).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM Hopefully trigger can arrive quickly because what has occurred is that trauma loops on the surface are actually reinforcing what remains of the matrix system and some of these light forces are being far too cautious and applying a metaphorical “book smart” or academic approach without understanding the energetics of mercy. This is a very serious issue because it reinforces some of the same energies that created the lurker in the first place. Angelic realms absolutely need to be more involved and Ascended masters and light forces of this universe were really in over the heads. (They are generally operating at universal tier of consciousness and maybe some timelines of reference). There’s a version of them for every reality. 🙏

      There are multiversal tiers of power that absolutely need to be invoked immediately. The galactics/light forces/ascended masters involved currently are likely still too universe specific. The main problem in this reality is that the angelic realms discovered the anomaly had nested here (in this universe) which is why they became so involved millions of years ago. 🫤

      The fact galactics could infiltrate the surface in ways described by the portal recently is a very strong indicator that the event should be viable soon. 🛸

      On another note, a powerful clairvoyant I know (who doesn’t know cobra’s intel/liberation plans) was able to detect powerful energies of an underground pressure where some galactic cintamani was buried. It was intense and explosive in its nature and also featured a green starry shape visually received. But it would be more described as the evolute of an ellipse. If the curves were just right, you could more specifically call it an astroid (not to be confused with the asteroid from space). The most general name for this would be a hyberbolic rectangle. ✨

      Delete
  27. @Azara
    Yes you are right that this is a very serious issue and I really hope now that the right decisions will be made.
    @Andromedan
    My pendulum indicates that about 4% of the Lurker anomaly matrix around the surface of the Earth remains; 4% of the 0,1%
    (0,1% indicates approximately what was left in the universe).
    This 4 percent is an extremely hardcore anomaly (matrix) that is demanding to transmute.
    The pendulum also indicates that this negative matrix may be ready to be dissolved as early as late September- early October of this year.
    This is a very difficult topic anyway and what the pendulum indicates may (of course); turn out to be incorrect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM very interesting on the percentages and I’ve also experienced this transmutation in a physical way. 🙏

      I think it’s very possible that at minimum we are seeing final breakthroughs in the next month or two and when it’s very direct, unambiguous, and accelerating, the exponential impacts of that lead to exactly what we all desire most, total liberation of the surface. 🛸

      It is more like a row of dominoes in that respect when it triggers to completion. 🌅

      Delete
    2. @KeyM good to know! Although I don't know why at this point there's still anomaly left. Infuriating to think that aliens haven't even cleared that.
      Are you able to see what are the reasons why aliens haven't yet liberated Earth with your pendulum? Or see the overall opinions of aliens?

      Delete
  28. @KeyM what we need is total triumph over the forces here that have oppressed humanity for so long. The pivotal time is in the now. 🙏

    And that is a heart source pulse that does not operate from fear (which is whatever faction that delays mercy is experiencing). It is seized through mercy and unconditional love. 🪽

    So let it be done without delay so all can be at peace eternally. 💜

    https://youtu.be/Zxmv5U_Wy6A?is=-Oqlwf0Q6Li4OuHq

    ReplyDelete
  29. I had a dream about changelings like on Deep Space Nine last night. This reminded me of something I read over a decade ago:

    https://thinkaboutit-aliens.com/truth-about-orion-lizards/

    "The Changeling counter-narrative — the real enemy is not Reptilian but something that wears Reptilian form, with the shattered remains of Maldek between the combatants."

    Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind of still resonates, because I've long thought that many Et paradigms place too much emphasis on reptilians and draco as being the ultimate 'bad guys.' I was aware of vastly more evil beings for quite some time (beings besides the chimera). It's a long read but is a very unique perspective that's rarely encountered among Et paradigms. I'm still more into developing the 'left brain' lately, but this one is cool. This aspect really caught my attention:

      "Kerr says he was specifically chosen to descend deeply into “Dark” energy because he possessed “Eagle” energies, which allowed him to enter darkness without losing his connection to higher spiritual realms."

      Delete
    2. "His premise is that beings originally existed at extremely high vibrational levels where physical bodies were impossible. To enter increasingly dense physical reality, they supposedly had to lower their vibrational frequency. The mechanism for doing this was supposedly the accumulation of “dark” or void energy, which was generated through emotions such as fear, hatred, and anger.

      Thus, the wars weren't merely political or military conflicts in Kerr's framework. They generated enormous quantities of negative emotional energy, which supposedly accelerated the universe's descension into denser dimensions. He describes this as a downward spiral of consciousness.

      However, Kerr says the Descension process had a potential catastrophic endpoint. If beings continued descending indefinitely, they could supposedly become trapped in darkness and eventually be pulled into a black hole, symbolizing total collapse or annihilation. Therefore, there is a transition point:

      Descend → reach maximum density → stop descending → begin Ascending."

      Delete
    3. Last one for the day:

      "He explicitly predicts that nothing is going to happen in December 2012. He attributes the widespread expectation of 2012 Ascension partly to deliberate misinformation by the Changelings." (His book was written in 2001.)

      Kerr had an accurate prediction! 🤯

      Delete
    4. @Starlight it’s very fascinating to explore the situation from this perspective. 💜

      From what I understand (based upon a consolidation of my own experiences and some of the resources available on such topics), duality exhaustion was an essential aspect of consciousness evolution and the creation of forms for the formless. ✨

      This required exactly what that description addresses as a lower of vibrational frequency to explore the lower densities. 🙏

      There seems to be an exchange within creation. Source seeks knowledge and novelty, we in form provide that and in this dance between form and formlessness which we participate in. It is the expansion of infinity and relies on freedom/free will. 🌅

      Some of the most negative aspects of duality likely emerged when jealousy or similar emotion like anger, fear, and hatred developed with a bias against creating with love. Honestly it was so long ago, probably no being remembers the actual moment. A particular fractal aspect of source believed it could create with lower frequencies and not love. 🫤

      This led to systems where love and heart is viewed as mere sentiment and weakness while exalting mind and will exclusively.

      This schism of course would be from top to bottom. Nobody was spared from separation including ETs who might have thought they were not part of it.

      As for the original entities involved (creator entities) it would be multiversal in scope and beyond just the versions of the archangels specific to each reality.

      It would reach the tier of original creator entities (multiversal tier so beyond chimera) and such level of consciousness might have simply had interdimensional "suits" people (local and nonlocal} called archangels, but these suits had no sentience apart from the being (creator) occupying it. Any of those beings could probably wear any of the "suits" and again it’s multiversal in scope anyway. 🪽

      If there’s any type of hierarchal structured based on some of the information we have explicitly written and discussed in the occult, then to the best of my understanding the Elohim could be described as "middle management". If Galactics or light forces (even ascended masters) of one particular reality are addressing this level of darknesss they really need to be reaching beyond this universe and into a multiversal tier (not just timelines) for resolution.

      Backup should have been called long ago in such a case. This reality has been stubbornly trapped in a duality loop and under catastrophically parasitic occupation.


      Delete
    5. Azara, interestingly, Kerr's material sees such interventions this way:

      "But the key is to find a way to connect to your Higher Self and your Guides and allow them to teach you. That is truly the only way. No one can do the work for you and no one can “Save You”, except yourself. Other people can help you and share with you and teach you how to do the work, but they cannot do it for you. You have to do the work yourself. So don’t wait around for Jesus or Sananda to return to “Save you”, or for some friendly ET’s to come down here and take you away from here. It isn’t going to happen, and besides we are much too dense for that. Also, don’t expect some “planetary Ascension” miracle to happen in 2012, because that isn’t going to happen either.

      Those beliefs and thought-forms are simply part of the Changelings mind control program. Because they know that if you sit around and do nothing, then that is exactly what is going to happen, NOTHING. Of course, that is exactly what they want. Do you really think that they don’t know how dependent many people have become on “Channeled” information? Do you not know how easy it is for them to do that and to convince people that they are really some “Higher” Spiritual Being? Of course they can, and they have. If you wish to truly break free of all the Changeling control and truly “Ascend”, then you have to do the work for yourself. You have to be able to raise the frequency of your energies, and raise your levels of Consciousness. You have to be able to connect to your OWN Higher Self, that is the ONLY place where your real truth lies. But once you can raise your Consciousness and your energy levels, then perhaps the ET’s can help you, but I don’t think that any of us are going to be “beamed up” any time soon."

      If Cobra said this (and Cobra is basically going in this direction as a cop out), this would be a complete contradiction. And, so many of the viewpoints of "Ets need to intervene" came from Cobra. However, Kerr's paradigm from his book is consistent, never saying Ets would do all these things and then flipping everything, unlike Cobra.

      The above quote from Kerr may upset many people. Many may say things like "Ets are needed to do all things humans can't, such as removing DEWs," and "We did the inner work already," but still, I find Kerr's perspective to be refreshing. Also, "inner work" from Cobra followers was always tainted with being in the context of Ets coming to save us. And, really, we are all getting exactly what Kerr says - nothing.

      Delete
    6. @Starlight yes it’s interesting to see this perspective and if Cobra pivots to something similar, it’s a total cop out for certain. 🔥

      One aspect portal definitely described with accuracy is the purposeless suffering. It is possible Kerr could have had messages distorted too as archonic principles typically shift blame to the victims and “you’re on your own” mentality because nothing would ever act to remove darkness despite dark forces clearly targeting souls here in a very asymmetrical way (both directly and via the current surface systems on loop). This is very real and serious. 🫤

      It can also be said that every system here is designed to make one feel “small” when in fact all souls are creator entities at their core. To me the tell here (on Earth) will always be the metaphorical “fuss” to control the surface humanity, elaborate, powerful, and obsessive. It’s really quite striking. 🙏

      Unfortunately, what I’ve seen (especially within the medical system) and the types of physical suffering that occur (which is absolutely without purpose or possible to simply resolve by ; it renders Kerry’s arguments as false. There is a tremendous amount of assymeyrically imposed evil (and there are definitely dark forces and systems that operate with heinous acts against those who are genuinely benevolent and doing their best. 🌅

      Now there is certainly an opposing polarity to that darkness and how or what renders change here, remains to be seen. There is only so much inner work at some point and to me it totally fails those who are truly suffering in ways that are affecting them physically and or psychologically (which can have a physical component too). This is coupled to an absolutely abusive surface system to reinforce problems at that layer.

      We’ll see how it goes and we must prepare for any outcome, and at some point just doing our best is all we can. If this is a reality that can’t transition to a more nurturing and positive trajectory, free of suffering and parasitism, it is likely a failed one, and should be filtered out of our own infinity/eternity. (And if that’s what we obtained through this referential perspective having explored it then free will vectors grant us the choice to move on). Probably even realizing this is enough since the programming is catastrophically deep for most souls that they must accept it and have their purpose assigned to them.

      I think even after something like the event (even if it were to occur), we should remain very skeptical of anyone/thing positioning itself to assign us directives or purpose. Souls should choose. It’s a very big infinity out there. Many of us may have just been passing through anyway, it’s a multiverse of multiverses after all which is probably why absolute truth has been a big challenge in so many areas of this experience. 💜

      Delete
    7. As for NHIs from various star systems, if operating at higher dimensional matrices of consciousness, their own experience of this reality would differ drastically from the lens possible here. 🛸

      The higher density layers of reality exist at higher vibratory frequencies where consciousness has a greater impact on reality/or its personal experience. Godel’s incompleteness theorems are an excellent way to conceptualize the limitations on the experiences possible from this referential perspective on Earth. ✨

      The universe is a geometrical holographic structure (infinite consciousness). There is a holographic formula/grid of reality which exists due to source (technically higher than just one version of it and more like a source for a multiverse of multiverses; the original mind) and because thoughts are complex geometrical patterns (energy); it is the basis for all realities (an infinite universe); thoughts = energy = matter. 🌅

      This occurred because even as a mathematical construct, it is impossible to have nothing. You must define nothing with information (compare it to something). Hence, infinite nothing must also yield infinite something. Infinite something is infinite consciousness which is capable of infinite diffraction into awareness and also infinite realities. 🪽

      Many of the NHI and higher plane entities who engage with humanity have the capability to interact with this layer of reality in ways that humanity might characterize as “magic.” However, there is a technical way to describe such phenomena outside of this system.

      Each plane (dimensional matrix where awareness/mind consciousness exists) is mathematically less complete at the lower layers. As a result, the ability to describe it to completion, and thus obtain knowledge of its physics has limitations. 💎

      On any plane, you can only understand the planes below you, yours only partially, and none of the planes above. Higher-plane concepts don't exist on lower planes (the incompleteness that Gödel elucidated is deeply connected to reality and because any set of axioms for all mathematics is impossible, the system cannot demonstrate its own consistency).

      The lower planes can only utilize more simplistic concepts and metaphors. This is why spirituality is so ethereal. On the higher planes, there is an explanation for “metaphysical” phenomena in a technical manner.

      It is very possible if nothing changes here that our true free will is simply activated again after death, (there are absolutely void spaces that can be retuned to which enable access to the true multiverse; we are creator beings infinitely, forever.

      We’ll see how it goes and that’s really all that can be done now while seizing joys in the now when possible. 💜

      Delete
    8. Azara, Kerr's position is more:

      "External forces can genuinely attack you. You cannot necessarily stop them from acting. However, you can develop your own consciousness, connect with your Higher Self/Guides, and learn to resist or clear their influence."

      But yeah, there are aspects that Kerr is too heavy on. The "forgive hostile forces" aspect is laid on pretty thick.

      His model has “growth through adversity,” because he describes difficult incarnations, conflicts, deaths, and painful experiences as components of a larger Soul/Mission process. Yet, that's different from the proposition that suffering is indispensable for evolution. He doesn't say that suffering is a necessary component.

      I'd say that overall, Kerr's paradigm is not ultra-damaging compared with Cobra's paradigm, because Kerr doesn't do a 'complete 180,' unlike Cobra.

      If at the end of this year it's still 'business as usual,' reality doesn't contradict Kerr's paradigm. Cobra's paradigm, however, would be severely contradicted. Actually, Cobra's paradigm has been severely contradicted by reality since its very start. That's a severe thing to say, but that's pretty much 'how it all went down.'

      Yeah, those who investigate Kerr can take or leave it. Either way, it's interesting to find something like this that goes outside 2012 Portal. Among other things, I get bored with Cobra.

      Delete
    9. @Starlight yes he’s correct about that higher self connectivity capable of clearing the influence on those attacks. 🔥

      It often seems to operate similar to an immune system and I suspect it almost encrypts your frequency against further attacks over time. 🙏

      The perspective about suffering is better than I expected than and main problem we’re finding here is the situation on loop most likely and lack of connection to truth for humanity as a collective consciousness. Technically Earth humanity itself would be its own Monad having entered the “story”
      at a certain point in the history of creation (every soul/civilization/collective entering at certain points). 🛸

      So the humanity being should have integrated all those aspects long ago but of course the dark forces have suppressed it as a collective. The human angel is quite the target of a custody battle unfortunately.

      And yes on Cobra it’s out of steam this year and really whenever we think it can’t box itself in more we’re now told galactics have infiltrated so much they can operate here on surface now. 😅

      And a lack of results is another contradiction to that fact. It will be very apparent if there’s business as usual which you described perfectly.

      Delete
    10. Azara, Kerr surprisingly goes into implants as well:

      "They use etheric implants and are constantly using different techniques to blast us with energies designed to shut down our spiritual connections and psychic abilities, and to keep people from truly waking up. I know that they are using some kind of sonic devices much like sonar to constantly bombard us with their energies."

      If it is business as usual with the Iran conflict turning into a major war later this year, a part of me wonders if the Bellatrix changelings are deciding to go to war:

      "So now it is truly up to the Bellatrix Changelings. So will they choose peace and harmony, or will they continue their ways of war and destruction."

      "Of course, they still think that they can destroy this place and still escape. But I have shown them over and over that all the interdimensional portals, Stargates and Wormholes have been sealed off so that they can no longer access them, and I know that is true. If they choose to destroy this planet, then they will end up destroying themselves as well. So what will they choose, Life or Death? Because those are really the only choices."

      But I also take this with a 'grain of salt.' There are so many different paradigms that make so many different claims. It makes sense that changelings would be the most powerful though. A being that can change form and even pretend to be a reptilian outmatches the manipulation power of any other kind of being I can imagine.

      Delete
    11. @Starlight I agree, and we definitely seem to be on the path to massive turbulence ahead. The Iran situation does not appear to have a viable solution in the near term, and it would not require much now for it to absolutely explode. The consequences of a wider conflict and total war there are global and very negative despite claims such geopolitical scenarios will somehow resolve. 🫤


      Whatever happens next hopefully we arrive at some clarity on the other side of it. There are many paradigms that seem ripe for total exposure too as reality (which is really all that matters since we’re living there 😅) and claims/projections continue their clash. 🙏

      Delete
    12. "They use etheric implants and are constantly using different techniques to blast us with energies designed to shut down our spiritual connections and psychic abilities, and to keep people from truly waking up. I know that they are using some kind of sonic devices much like sonar to constantly bombard us with their energies."

      That is one of the reasons why I cannot access my dreams or remember them upon waking. I feel as though there is a whole mechanism designed specifically to "block" access to dreams—and, above all, to block access to any form of guidance we might receive during sleep.

      It is truly frustrating to realize, morning after morning, that nothing has been retained from the previous sleep session. There are even moments when, upon waking during the night, I am able—for a second or two—to see some sort of setup on the floor right next to me. I imagine it must be in another density—perhaps the astral—because there is nothing on the floor in that spot.

      We are constantly facing an asymmetric war in which our means of defense are, more often than not, ineffective against this level of "spiritual technology".

      That's the case for me, at least. All of this is becoming increasingly tiresome.

      The day I regain access—because yes, I did have access before all this started—will be the day, for me, that there is a sign of concrete and verifiable improvement.

      Have a great day, friends.



      Delete
  30. This is kinda out of subject: I was cleaning up some old tabs, and I had some stuff about David Wilcock left. It saddens me what happened to him. It feels like an avoidable casualty. It also resonate with the immense disappointment that 2025 and 2026 is. He was hoping for the event to be sooner, juste like many of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Yuca despicable something like that happened. Justice would need to reach all dimensions because free will was not only violated by the archons and the surface control system. 🌅

      Mercy should never have been delayed because that is a metric of unconditional love and true courage. 🪽

      Delete
  31. I imagine Sherman could be having an existential breakdown right now. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, but that is true for many of us here, I suppose.

      Delete
  32. @Talia hopefully Sherman is doing okay. It has been quite some time since any comments here. 🙏🫤

    ReplyDelete
  33. The galactics are real but they are also traitors. They were corrupted by the anomaly may source save us all. They are scum because they would be willing to betray their own and yet operate here on the surface while denying the starseeds relief. They are as the new Archons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The aliens by not having liberated the planet by now have to be held responsible for their negligency. It's unreal how seemingly nothing happens while supposedly a multidimensional operation is unfolding. We have to be justly compensated for this.

      Delete
    2. Fuck all of them. We cannot live life passively like a lady in the tower, begging for the "knight" to save her from the Dragon. Waiting for the divines "macho alpha" Specially being a man, what a shame. Fuck all of them, and fuck that pussy traitor greedy mthfr Cobra. We are meant to live like warriors, even women! I welcome.you guys to the Good Battle!

      Delete
    3. Well, last Anon, that was wild, lol. But I hate to say, you are more than RIGHT. Thank you!

      Delete
    4. @anon the real masters would be here clearly. I won’t be signing up for any purpose assigned be beings that at this stage have failed to understand a concept as basic as mercy. This would apply to any beings that are not directly incarnated into this experience as they must not have had the prerequisite strength or stability to face this situation “head on” if they can only observe and implement a very anemic approach (thus far) to ending the suffering.🔥

      A cosmic paradise requires decisive action and so far their answer has been very clear about that. We shall see but I think we’ve seen enough even if the trigger or something like the event occurs tomorrow. 🪽

      Delete
  34. I think that the Event will happen for sure before 2032, way before 2032, as that year is when the astrological configurations stop being supportive. So the Event can't happen without a positive astrological conjunction!
    It has to account for the Event and the changes that happen after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Andromedan any operation that is unfolding the way portal has described would be that of incompetence, negligence, and treachery if the event does not trigger in accordance with mercy and soon. 🙏

      There is absolutely no way that starseeds would agree to this level of delay and protraction of unnecessary suffering (when trauma loops continue; purposelessly as always, it is a severe betrayal of those who agreed to certain parameters/demarcation lines for chapter close before entering this experience). 🌅

      Everyone is intuitively sensing that it has crossed those lines. However, without decisive action the reality of the situation is very disappointing. The real masters are directly incarnated on the surface that much is clear. 🪽

      Delete
    2. Candidly, most have given up hope on their intervention. It should have happned by now and the delay is inconsistent with their mission, as many have pointed out.

      I don't know how this plays-out, but what KeyM and others say is true. If this is where we stand now, given all that has happened, there are traitors among those light forces. If they don’t all agree the factions who are so cruel should be blown out and sidelined.

      They are cowards that watch the surface suffer and they dance around in bodies on the surface now. If portal update true they are psychopaths z

      Delete
    3. Step 1: Follows GFL-purported messages, waits for event, medbeds, channels or follows countless high-risk channelers without truly discerning their energy, etc. may call themselves a lightworker. May or may not place hopium in Trump.
      Step 2: Disenchanted from New Age by "counter narratives" (Taygetan contact, self-acclaimed alien emissaries, etc.)
      Step 3: Disenchanted yet again by all of the spiritual drama in all parties and realizing that they were probably lied to all along.
      Step 4: Inevitable existential and identity collapse, fears of non-intervention potentially coming true, turning inward and loss of trust and hope. Feelings of extreme betrayal.

      Seems like a psychological horror novel.

      Delete
    4. @Talia The Description is spot on. Unfortunately this seems to be the reality of our lives. If the "Light Forces" are actually real, I will never forgive them for this betrayal ... actually I kind of hate them for what they did and do to us.

      Who do they think they are, to feel justified to decide the fate of those that suffer down here, while they have their PERFECT, beautiful, healthy, strong bodies, and the infinite joy and abundance they live in.

      Pardon my French, but EFF THEM!

      Delete
    5. Honestly, I'm *this* close to snap ... like, Anakin Skywalker level snap.

      If everything is going to shit anyway, maybe joining the "Dark Side" isn't such a bad idea after all...

      Delete
    6. Talia here.

      I kind of agree that something feels wrong in all of this grand plan. Or should I say, not entirely quite right, not necessarily "wrong" but highly dissonant. It is insulting to assume that we are simply going through a "test". This "something" has become painstakingly obvious for people who are at our vibrational level of perception.

      Our demise is not something you can just "calculate" coldly; all of our lives are involved. To involve yourself in helping humans means you need a lot of valor, bravery, boldness and respect. You need to have a compatible personality and purpose to handle such a feat. And humanity itself is sadly still partly at the mercy of people we never get to see directly.

      I have said before that I personally feel that only a tiny percentage of starseeds, less than 1%, can even have a high possibility of meeting ETs in person and even smaller of a percentage within this less than one % are compatible with the whole notion of departing Earth aboard a craft. If that happens to you then you are the 1% of the 1%.

      This does not seem to have changed. At all. I see that the probabilities remain constant with the current collapse scenario especially with the rise of AI.

      Given that logic, I also sense that out of all of the beings actively or indirectly involved in helping humanity, likely more or less than a small fraction are the most compatible personalities for this kind of conjoint project and out of that percentage, an even smaller fraction are serious and disillusioned enough.

      Since some of us down here are part of that tiny percent who are truly compatible with the project, it should be given that because As Above, So Below, the mirror effect will reflect the same reality for our NHI counterparts.

      You may not realize it but I and others are constantly seeking on a subconscious level these counterparts that are looking at us at the same time and we share the same common end goal of personal reunion.

      Which brings me to the conclusion that the one who is going to provide otherworldly assistance to you, the being who is going to most probably meet you is... YOURSELF. In a different form. Or at least an iteration or mirror of you.

      Delete
    7. "I have said before that I personally feel that only a tiny percentage of starseeds, less than 1%, can even have a high possibility of meeting ETs in person and even smaller of a percentage within this less than one % are compatible with the whole notion of departing Earth aboard a craft. If that happens to you then you are the 1% of the 1%."

      How very great for those lucky ones deemed "good enough" by those ET elitists ...
      That doesn't sound very compassionate at all, but, then again, compassion is something the Nephilim, I mean ETs, seem to sorely lack.

      "Which brings me to the conclusion that the one who is going to provide otherworldly assistance to you, the being who is going to most probably meet you is... YOURSELF. In a different form. Or at least an iteration or mirror of you."

      Whatever you mean by that ...


      Delete
    8. Everyone who needs help, who wants to get away from here, should receive what (s)he needs.
      Everything else is just a shameful denial of mercy!

      Azara is so right with her observations.

      Delete
    9. @anon If we regard what portal has shared about the light forces as true, then constructing bases, direct surface infiltration, and physical interaction with the systems of the mind matrix is now open to the Galactics/light forces (which includes all the advantages their side of the mission accords), yet they can’t deliver mercy to the Earth humanity or more disturbingly the starseeds who spent decades in an environment that the light forces were afraid to enter until only recently. 🛸

      The failure to trigger the event under those circumstances is very manipulative and a severe contradiction. It was not acceptable to deceive the starseeds about proximity to trigger (this occurred repeatedly but worst of all after 2 separate 1221 activations and still no direct intervention for removal of the dark forces in the physical. ✨

      Starseeds often activated at great risk under the guidance of their higher self over the past decades, and the arrangement would not have been so casually configured for modification of the parameters connected to culmination later. It has evolved from critical mass of lurker clearance to now encompass bases and some ocean activation process which shouldn’t be connected to the prerequisite conditions anyway. 🌅

      “The Black Nobility seeks to control the people on the surface through health issues. That's precisely why the resistance movement finds itself in this absurd situation where they have medical beds just 30 meters below the surface, yet we do not.”

      Every day the event is not triggered fails those souls who are in desperate need of healing in the physical. There is no way to justify the denial of mercy. Galactic tier civilizations with access to higher dimensions and tremendous powers of manifestation shouldn’t have to spend much time obsessing over base construction.

      The idling remains non sensical because denial of mercy is not of love. 🪽

      Delete
    10. @anon and because the starseeds generally have the event as a foundational pillar/or basis for their golden timelines (it was what the lightworkers/warriors focused upon since surface liberation is key to the broader end of suffering on Earth), their free will is violated in this area when neither direct changes arrive or they are denied help, opportunity to return home to soul family/orgins, etc. just as you describe. 💜

      It’s also nonsensical when the dark forces are allowed to impose evil (according to their free will). Yet others who are highly activated, starseeds, lightworkers/warriors etc can not consciously choose what they desire next in their eternity which as Talia described, “ even smaller of a percentage within this less than one % are compatible with the whole notion of departing Earth aboard a craft. If that happens to you then you are the 1% of the 1%”

      If the question can be asked and the intent/request communicated it should no longer be denied.

      It directly demonstrates what Talia said, that something feels wrong in all of this grand plan/or not quite right. 🙏

      Delete
    11. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
      1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV

      Delete
  35. Yes everyone needs to buckle up. Claim of traitors might not be too far off. https://x.com/hormuzletter/status/2089844453200580782?s=46

    ReplyDelete
  36. One can ask oneself with any particular paradigm/following, "Does this oppress consciousness? If so, how? What psychology is at work?" Knowing the psychology is key to breaking free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was incorrect by believing the way out is to avoid it. The way out is to smash right through it. 🔥

      Delete
    2. @Starlight absolutely true and the gloves will continue to come off in regard to addressing any framework/paradigm that manipulates with falsities and control systems. 🔥

      https://apps.apple.com/app/id6795283007

      I’ve found this app recently to be quite useful and some here might enjoy it! It consolidates so many frequency tones in a very convenient interface. The journeys part is a great template and the astral chamber easy to adjust for preference. ✨

      Delete
  37. Until the Portal blog tells us that the 30-meter level and the Lurker have been completely cleared out, there’s nothing to discuss. Until then, I suppose we should just enjoy things like *Nuke's Top 5* and *Carolina Case Files*.

    https://youtu.be/nOAPKUnXJvs?is=v_xpGupDnNIjxgy2

    https://youtu.be/YzR-IO--Tao?is=H-rJgbvfMWfwWImu

    ReplyDelete
  38. It can easily be argued that cloudships have entirely mundane explanations. They are what's known as "lenticular clouds" or "altocumulus formations." They form when stable, moist air flows over mountains or other large terrain, creating standing gravity waves in the atmosphere. (A "standing gravity wave" is a pattern of rising and sinking air that stays roughly in the same place when stable air flows over mountains, like ripples fixed in place while water moves through them.) As the air rises within a wave, it cools and moisture condenses into a cloud. As it descends, the cloud evaporates. Because the wave can remain stationary while air continuously moves through it, the resulting cloud can maintain a remarkably smooth, sharply defined, disk or saucer-like shape. Under the right conditions, multiple layers can form, producing stacked or elongated structures that look surprisingly artificial. The phenomenon is entirely natural and predates the modern UFO era by centuries from observation, and they've existed for millions of years before that. More on this here:

    https://youtu.be/mM5eYUvknHI

    https://youtu.be/0s8n03Xlqyw

    ReplyDelete
  39. I and the meditation group that I am a part of recently had a powerful meditation/energy work, but I experienced this meditation/energy work as something different than what I am used to.
    In the meditation/energy work I experienced receiving information from a slightly different
    angle.
    I received the words STANDSTILL, MOVEMENT and RESONANCE very strongly.
    I experienced it as if there has been a kind of STANDSTILL in much of what has to do with the galaxy and not least the liberation process of Mother Earth for far to long.
    I don’t know what this STANDSTILL really comes from; as it has caused a form of paralysis of action.
    During the meditation/energy work I also experienced that various processes were initiated and the word MOVEMENT was «pushed» more and more,
    as if very positive things were now initiated at a greater pace, and which replaces a longterm form of dormancy; as if something is starting to FLOW much better.
    This also helps to transmute the negative even more effectively.
    I also experienced an increasingly perfect alignment between the Galactic Central Sun, Lightships/Starships and us Starseeds, as if this alignment creates a better RESONANCE.
    This can perhaps be compared to the RESONANCE (in the body/system) when, for example, we sing/chant the
    mantra AUM (or other mantras).
    This resonance that is created is very good.
    Some tones/tone frequencies work better than others and this is very individual. It is important to sing/chant the tone or tones that give the best resonance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Key’M

      https://x.com/billykryzak/status/2090890024242078073?s=46

      ✨💎🛸🐬💜

      Delete
    2. NJ is on old Atlantean equator or goddess equator/leyline. Northeast megalopolis follows these energetic blueprints

      Delete
    3. Slowed down and analyzed further by this excellent account from Southern NJ.

      https://x.com/billykryzak/status/2091219462133350873?s=46

      It’s very interesting that’s for certain. Energies have been VERY intense the past few days. I could certainly go into a detailed exposition on this, but I think many are having a number of their own experiences as confirmation. 🙏🌅

      Delete
  40. @KeyM hopefully this transition can expedite the final breakthroughs and cause the surface liberation to begin in earnest soon. It is possible that Disclosure and Financial will be the two energetic chords employed, but they can actually occur as part of the event. It’s almost silly now to have this government approach when a majority of the information is circulating quite consistently in media for activation of consciousness purposes. The societal instability is imminent too (constraints on access to energy, food shortages, AI disruption are quickly assembling into position). The fastest possible event trigger is essential to deliver true mercy and end the imposed evil (also with 2032 opening the door to some of the planetary ascension associated disruptions it’s absurd for further lost time and delay of the dark forces removal and healing. 🙏

    The disagreement among factions of the light forces could have been a factor in the paralysis, and it is fascinating you also became aware of it earlier in the year.🛸

    It was something that reached me about the other side of this process back in spring of 2025 and before the first Ascension Portal activation. The portal has never referenced those issues (otters have also detected it), but I hope with so much additional clearance (especially if we consider it has now been 1 year since the 1221 portal opened; aligning with a relatively disappointing result at this stage when even then (last August) the potential for weeks to months was referenced as potential for culmination. 🌅

    The compression breakthrough should be under acceleration, and it’s already 3 months since it began. It is very concerning that there would be any further delay if light forces can now operate on the surface the way portal described. This must lead to the event or event level interventions this year. 🪽

    The participation of more Galactics would also make sense as the vast majority of starseeds are either too exhausted and not eager for participation in any mission structure (they simply desire to return home after how sideways this chapter close proceeded) or others haven’t even activated beyond a very limited level or in some cases not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Delays would be a form of evil no excuses suffice. The time to act is now.

    ReplyDelete
  42. @Azara: «It’s very interesting that’s for certain. Energies have been VERY intense the past few days».
    Yes, it’s interesting, Azara and the energies have definitely been intense lately.
    I recently sat with a «high gear» purple amethyst in one hand and a grounding crystal in the other and felt the energies really getting strong
    (by the way, amethysts, especially beautiful and unique amethysts, are strongly connected to the Violet-Purple Flame, but of course not everyone feels like using such crystals).
    I also felt strongly about invoking Saint Germain and the Violet-Purple Flame and as strongly as today ( European time) I have never experienced this cleansing and transmuting Flame before (so something is definitely going on).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM Amethyst is very powerful in that regard and has also allowed me to have a direct lens into a parallel life that was completed simultaneously to this experience in a different reality. (I suspect this is due to its capacity for penetration of dimensions/densities and technically there would be an infinite number of 3rd plane realities stacked adjacent to this version; some of those universes being other timelines or alternate universes and others entirely different realities or parallel universes. The Galactics/lightforces are operating (typically) at higher octaves so the the higher dimensional versions of the physical/like a higher octave on a musical chart with their versions of the physical being 4th, 5th, 6th D etc versions for their respective home universes. (Each 3D really entangled with its higher density correspondent version of Galactics/light forces etc. Angelic realms became so involved with this particular universe because of the primary anomaly. 🌅

      This is something (the parallel life) I was aware of long before any portal narrative, and the concept of less fallen realities existing is also true. However, the era is/was different there (early 1700s) and I suspect it was entangled with this universe in some way. I know my objective was to conduct heroic goddess energies from that reality into this universe and as far as time is concerned it’s quite fluid and I think the passage may accelerate heavily as situations here resolve too. It was fascinating to have this reach not only me but also those in my life who are not knowledgeable about any of this information. 😅

      I actually suspect whatever was happening there has concluded too as it really began to diminish and then ceased as an active penetrance around early 2024. ✨

      Energetically the visual is that of a large wave forming at this time and amassing to some height or crest which will inevitably have to break and exert its impacts. 🌊

      Delete
  43. It’s nice to be able to step away from these things, because then you gain some distance and can look at things from the outside. So, after stepping away from these stories, it seems that life in general is simply continuing as it always has, following its normal course.

    When you spend entire days sitting at the computer and hoping that someone will come and save us, it can feel like something could happen at any second, and everything seems very real. But now it seems that the liberation of the planet, whatever form that might have taken, was most likely just a lie or something planned for the very distant future — but definitely not something that’s happening now, or in five or ten years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon it’s wonderful that everyone finds peace in the way they can regardless of the outcomes here. It’s definitely a good approach. 🥰

      There are many ways to interpret how the metaphysical impacts the 3D and honestly any and all might be true at this point as we’re in fact an output of intelligent infinity at a fundamental level. 🌅

      For some it may be best to focus on entirely 3D aspects and detach all the metaphysical components from their awareness if it becomes too distracting. Regardless it’s whatever works for everyone best now. And we all have our own experiences to integrate. It’s all a dream within a dream if we consider the implication of having lensed a fractal aspect of ourselves into this one lens/perpsective. To better adventures ahead if this one is not what we expected, planned, or hoped. I have the sense things are very complicated here (the perils of a truly shared reality perhaps and maximum cocreation). ✨

      Maybe we’ll have some surprises ahead maybe not. Seizing the now will still remain available as always. 💜

      Delete
  44. @Azara: «For some it may be best to focus on entirely 3D aspects and detach all the metaphysical components from their awareness if it becomes to distracting».
    Yes, that might be a nice thing for many.
    By the way, when it comes to metaphysical components, I think that there are a large number of realities one can experience or find oneself in.
    In that context, I think of what Jesus Sananda supposedly said: «In my Fathers house are many rooms» (the quote is from the Gospel of John, chapter 14, verste 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM absolutely. Technically even in this reality it’s a specific version of source involved which diffracts from what some refer to as the absolute (which is really just the origin of all creation, a love singularity or multiversal mind of infinite consciousness). There is a source for this multiverse of multiverses just as other versions of it focus on their respective realities. 🌅

      Reality concepts would differ based upon the “room” a soul explores (some are probably more like playground universes) but it is here under maximum constraint/restriction where the lower dimensions are very harsh that a cocreation to exhaust the darkness (and specifically the primary anomaly) is occurring directly. 🙏

      It would be interesting to know if this universe’s ascended masters are truly aware of their multiversal selves across infinity. There are multiversal starseeds that entered this experience as well which provides an energetic chord for transmutation in the most consequential manner possible. ✨

      Many simply don’t understand the scope of intelligent infinity or what infinity truly represents relative to our experience here and what is possible. 🪽

      Delete
    2. @Azara where did you learn that? I very much doubt that there's a multiverse and we somehow live in the worst possible place (just think about what would that mean). And that aliens exist and they don't help us. It's like they want to make us suffer.

      Delete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm sick of not having news about liberation. But at the same time probably Cobra will post some bullshit, announce delays, and a whole array of workshops (because he has to sell his placebo tachyonized jewellery). Will probably be more of the same stuff, and at the same time I just wish for him to get caught in his own lies. How many delays will he announce until the end of the year? 2? 3? 6? 10?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Well, I don’t want to cross the bridge before I come to it.
    Very interesting what you write, Azara!
    Now, I’m really starting to understand that perhaps several of the Starseeds who incarnate in this (partly) brutal anomaly reality are great multidimensional Light Beings with very special and extraordinary talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @KeyM it’s quite interesting to consider how misguided a light force operation is if it’s occurring the way portal describes and the telegraph of trigger windows and potential delays occurs so openly. 🫤

      It is very questionable as an approach as it disrupts the morale of surface light workers and also motivates the dark forces to strategize and harness the remnants of this accretion vortex of darkness post 1221 activations. 🔥

      Also, all those Reptilians incarnated aren’t resolvable until event trigger. It was already known there would be issues in that area anyway which was discussed on portal before. 🤦‍♀️

      In a paradigm consistent with what portal has shared, Galactics could have learned much from the founding fathers of the United States which has come to my mind recently with the 250 anniversary here. 🌅

      Much of what is shared about the light forces would suggest major issues in their strategic and operational approaches. 🛸

      The Light Forces, Resistance, and surface allies therefore face a threshold similar to the one the American Founders confronted.

      Some favored gradual pressure; others wanted immediate rupture. Some distrusted centralized power; others feared pure democracy.

      Yet at a certain point the costs of further delay exceeded the risks of action. The Declaration, the war, and the eventual Constitution were not because they had a perfect consensus. They were the product of souls who accepted that something unprecedented had to be done, even while their own ideas remained imperfect and contested. The lack of mercy on the surface has been a failure thus far and really not acceptable.

      Hesitation after the critical threshold had been crossed (this has already occurred for us as well after two separate 1221 activations) would have allowed the incumbent system to regroup during the battle for US independence. The Founders risked everything on a war whose outcome was uncertain. The Light Forces and surface allies now face an analogous requirement: to trigger the Event while the energetic and strategic window remains open, accepting that surface consciousness is uneven and that the precise form of the new order will continue to unfold after the initial rupture. 💜

      The preparation phase has done its work. The next step is the decisive delivery of mercy through the trigger itself. Courage here is the willingness to act on that recognition rather than wait for universal agreement or zero residual risk. I feel any forces that can’t see this have much to learn and really don’t understand mercy at a fundamental level.

      The Founding fathers learned an important lesson which was the collective is smarter than the hierarchy and built a structure to harness that. The hierarchy eventually figured out how to subvert what they built. And we face a new threat now, which is really a tool. AI. Its threat lies in who owns and controls it. 🙏

      It’s a critical window in the now that must be utilized for culmination and cosmic reunions. Those AI systems are far too intrusive for humanity’s collective conscisousness while still separated from truth and spiritually divided. ✨

      A decisive end and the removal of the groups and individuals responsible for imposed evil is essential so the light of humanity can evolve as was originally intended. Sooner the better for resolution in all areas. 🪽





      Delete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Aliens are traitors and deserve to face justice. What would be better to punish a negligent alien for not rescuing humans: 1000 whips per month or life in prison?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my upcoming post. (I may post it earlier than I expected):

      Of all the Et paradigms out there, Cobra's is by far the one that has emphasized/spotlighted Ets doing all these interventions over so many years. It's off the charts compared to any other Et paradigm I'm aware of. I then see many saying how they hate Ets and the light forces. Yet hypothetically, if Cobra had never been encountered by them, would this still be the case? Probably not. I don't see followers of other non-Cobra Et paradigms having this deep hatred.

      Delete
    2. its funny im reading these new comments about hatred for the light forces when cobras latest so called update states that this hatred comes from programming eons ago.

      Delete
    3. Degoth, yeah that is funny. The evidence suggests that it's 'Cobra's programming' through repeated failed promises of interventions from his material. That was laid on thicker than thick.

      Delete
    4. Results will have to speak for themselves at this stage. I think all we can do is cautiously observe. Cobra is correct about the dark forces (as was Sebastian) and the true nature of suffering as an instrument to loop consciousness here and impose evil) again and again. Everyone needs to remember that they are intelligent infinity when this is over (however that may occur). 🙏

      The main objective of this entire experience was to make you feel small. It was also notoriously difficult to truly connect beyond the spirit essence after death or even in this life because everything is designed to make you justify certain things that occur (the school paradigm).

      Whatever the outcome is we must filter our eternities at a personal level when this is over. In fact, it’s really not even sensical to have light forces assigning purpose either. Alignment with love as a frequency for creation and exploration of what we love is always the best path. ✨

      Delete
    5. @Starlight yes that was a nonsensical statement in the update when we consider some on the surface are suffering physically and that is not a mind program but a purposeless suffering that continues when the “interventions”‘ are not actualized.

      It’s not like we’re discussing a delayed package delivery here. Serious consequences relative to what was promised/expected. 🫤

      Delete
    6. @Starlight Either Cobra needs to be brought to justice for fraud or the aliens need to be brought to justice for negligence. Cobra's information is either completely false and brought depression to millions of people for false rescue promises from aliens, or true and aliens need to be punished for not doing anything at all when there are people suffering on this planet! Arrest Cobra or arrest the aliens!

      Delete
  50. In his latest article, Cobra tells us—albeit very cryptically—that the remaining Lurkers can only be cleared through humanity's own free will. So, we might as well go buy coffins, carve our names on them, and climb right in. I hereby declare that we have officially reached a dead end. Nothing in this process is real; the only reality is the endless humiliation we endure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LF is basically saying. “There's a……There's nothing we can do about it. about Lurker…”

      Ooh-wee. I think we're going to have a great time getting through the long stretch ahead.

      Delete
    2. @Mac it is possible this may be part of a post event scenario (in his described paradigm). Clearance actually continues post event which is why it described completion at galactic superwave/planetary ascension process. It is likely true that a large percentage of the Earth humanity will have to consciously choose this clearance post event as the event was really only described as removal of the dark forces/parasites who should not even be here (which ascended masters also designated for removal may 2025, “as soon as possible.”

      Although it’s been very anemic on that front thus far. 🫤

      Delete
    3. on the whole freewill is the only thing that'll defeat the lurker. so what was cobra talking about a plan to dismantle the lurker a ways back? remember him saying the lurker would be taking out the same way the light forces approached the toplet bombs.but now freewill .another dead end from him. and now were clearing the non physical dark networks? didnt we take out like 3 or 4 last year? I can't keep up with this ridiculous space drama and all the galactic super bosses we've encountered. there's at least 12 things from 2012 to now that we've supposedly defeated.

      Delete
    4. @Mac If Cobra's a fraud, this is either a stunt by Cobra to push unaccountability from the Light Forces to humanity by declaring in the future that humans didn't do anything, that aliens did everything and that it's all our fault (reading between the lines: he's out of excuses for imaginary rescue scenarios not appearing)
      Or either, if Cobra's not a fraud and then the aliens are negligent, is that they already knew this and are leaving us to be abandoned.

      Delete
  51. New one's a bit of a mega-post.

    https://starlight432.blogspot.com/2026/08/options-and-possibilities-roger-kerrs.html

    ReplyDelete