Options and Possibilities
Regarding my previous post on meditation, there are people who don't have PTSD who still don't want to meditate at all, which is totally fine. Some have high energy and need physical and/or mental activities to 'get it out of their systems,' and even a short amount of meditation can cause them to be more high-strung. Definitely, meditation isn't for everyone, and 'no one size fits all.'
No one should feel alienated for being different. I myself have felt great alienation when I would research sensationalist health claims on youtube and other platforms. I often ended up thinking/feeling, "They say this works for just about everyone, but it harms me. No fair." That is not a fun place to be. The real individual in the real world does not adhere to most of the claims that are out there. Reality doesn't work that way, even though the internet constantly attempts to make it look like it does.
Regarding my advice to others, "advice" is too strong a word. I'm instead going to use the word "options." Also, "possibilities." My blog can say something like, "This is an option that may or may not work, depending on who it is," and "I found this as a possibility to explore." Some examples of possibilities are from science, the occult, and Et paradigms.
I still have my own stances, and it's virtually impossible to exclude this from my material. Yet, 'my take' on various matters is not 'the gospel truth.' And, there can be open debates in the comments.
Roger Kerr's Et Paradigm
Over a decade ago before I came across 2012 Portal, I read something very potent called "The Truth About the "Orion Lizards" by Roger Kerr:
https://thinkaboutit-aliens.com/truth-about-orion-lizards/
This material goes into "changelings," who are compared to Deep Space Nine's Odo and Dominion. They can take various forms on various planes, and when I really thought about them, it makes sense that they would be the most powerful manipulators in existence. Cobra's "chimera," the draco, and reptilians actually would never have been at the top of the food chain of the dark forces if Kerr's paradigm is true, or if a significant portion of it is true. This is because changelings can take the form of chimera, draco, and reptilians. Beings that can take the form of anything far outmatch the manipulative power of beings that cannot.
It took some digging to find Kerr's short book, and it's some of the most mind-blowing material I've ever come across. So many Et paradigms paint draco and reptilians as the villains, and I love how Kerr's paradigm 'rocks the boat' in some of the most unique ways I've seen. There may be reservations by those who decide to check Kerr's material out (I had some myself), such as forgiveness of hostile forces being laid on very thick, but the paradigm of changelings existing and manipulating everything is absolutely brilliant!
Kerr's material also stands out because he actually had a prediction that came true. Kerr stated:
"But don't expect any miracles to happen in December 2012, because nothing is going to happen, of that much I am sure." (Kerr wrote his short book stating this in 2001.)
(I've seen many beings in the dreamstate and visionstate that could morph their forms. For unknown reasons I did not take another look at Kerr's material and mention it sooner, and that strikes me as strange.)
My Contradictions and Attackers
My contradictions: 1. I said I would leave my blog but I came back. 2. I said I wouldn't discuss 2012 Portal anymore in my posts but I did. 3. I said I wouldn't discuss 2012 Portal anymore in the comments but I did.
My solution: I won't say I will or will not say or do (fill in the blank). This in itself is me saying I won't say or do something though, and there may or may not be rare exceptions. Or, I could say I may or may not say or do (fill in the blank). (This is making me laugh a bit now, but as far as I can tell, this is now covered.)
Why did I contradict myself? I wanted to 'start life over' and completely disengage. Yet, I later realized that the only way out was to go through it, step by step. It doesn't just 'go away' by trying to ignore it. The mind doesn't operate that way. It has to be hashed out fully so that the mind can have a definite conclusion – closure.
Some can AI my entire blog to see if they can find more contradictions if they want. I'm open to learning the flaws in my thinking and patterns of thought so that I can improve. However, if projecting, bullying, manipulation, and other related tactics are used when calling something out I've said, or if it's not calling out something I've said and is just an attack in general, such tactics can be exposed through 'dissection.' It's also possible to look through all the tactics and get down to the root of the actual substance of what an attacker is saying, turning it into a distortion-free message.
This is also relevant:
https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/fallacies
(Wow, there are 238 logical fallacies on that list!)
I may or may not dissect every attacker, as there are time constraints, and of course this sort of thing is bound to happen when there are many commenters; it just 'goes with the territory.' I'm pleased to say though that I'm getting faster and faster at doing this, with or without AI's assistance. Is this a waste of my time though? Not entirely. 😂 Learning how to do this increases the knowledge and power of psychology – in particular, the psychology of how some people use manipulation. Heck, for those who still follow 2012 Portal, this can be seen as 'lurker dissection.'
Psychology is Key
One can ask oneself with any particular paradigm/following (Et or otherwise), "What's the psychology?" Readers here can do that for my blog too. I'm certainly not exempt.
Cobra mentions personal empowerment, but the locus of control has been very external with so much focus on Et interventions. And, when this gets changed to being more of an internal locus of control through a change in the narrative, of course this is going to be very upsetting to many. It goes something like, "We did all these meditations and so forth, and you said they'd do all these interventions that turned out to have no backing evidence, and now you're saying humans are the "biggest problem," which includes me. No fair."
Cobra is very strongly intertwined with participants. However, truly powerful and effective forces would not rely so heavily on participation from surface dwellers to liberate earth. The question can be asked, "What's the actual power of the Cobra's alleged light forces without mass meditations, stone plantings, and all other forms of participation from surface dwellers?" Sure, people can participate if they wish. It's the you-are-absolutely-critical-to-the-success-of-the-mission aspect that does not make sense, especially since the 'white hats,' who are supposed to have more leverage, have obviously consistently failed.
Of all the Et paradigms out there, Cobra's is by far the one that has emphasized/spotlighted Ets doing all these interventions over so many years. It's off the charts compared to any other Et paradigm I'm aware of. I then see many saying how they hate Ets and the light forces. Yet hypothetically, if Cobra had never been encountered by them, would this still be the case? Probably not. I don't see followers of other non-Cobra Et paradigms having this deep hatred. More on this here:
https://share.google/aimode/gOBiTqBq6xoH0N4sk
(I only used AI after writing what I wrote, for the purpose of further articulation. This qualifies as not having AI doing my thinking for me.)
And, the Event gets held in front of followers like a carrot on a stick. It keeps many stuck, believing that no matter how bad it gets, in the 'blink of an eye' it will all just magically become 'heaven on earth.' This can keep followers hooked regardless of the timeframe and level of damage.
One of the most striking realizations I've had is that facing reality (business as usual) is difficult but not impossible outside the lens of the Cobra paradigm. Facing reality through the lens of the Cobra paradigm, however, can be magnitudes worse.
The 'psychological cost' of leaving Cobra's paradigm is very high. Part of this was done through giving promises of the most profound heavenly experiences possible, which made life without this perceived as less than nothing. The promises/expectations from 2012 Portal were so out-of-this-world high that many followers could not pay the mental price of walking away and accepting and working with the world we actually live in.
Hence, I concluded that to make it in this dog-eat-dog world as perpetual business as usual, perhaps one can train oneself to bear the unbearable. I myself have had a very hard time doing this, but the more this is applied, the easier it gets. Even some degree of inspiration can return for learning the mysteries of how things work through the sciences. (Again, this is optional. I'm not forcing this on anyone. Just because I get excited about certain aspects does not mean everyone else should too. 'Do your thing.')
Minds and Science
The intuitive mind without the logical mind can be gullible and even cult-like in behavior. The logical mind without the intuitive mind can be rigid/closed minded. Having both minds well developed and working together in unison is of course ideal.
Intuition can be open to the metaphysical/fringe while logic can come up with a filtering system so that not every metaphysical/fringe claim that's out there is instantly believed. For example, it can easily be argued that cloudships have entirely mundane explanations. They are what's known as "lenticular clouds" or "altocumulus formations." They form when stable, moist air flows over mountains or other large terrain, creating standing gravity waves in the atmosphere. (A "standing gravity wave" is a pattern of rising and sinking air that stays roughly in the same place when stable air flows over mountains, like ripples fixed in place while water moves through them.) As the air rises within a wave, it cools and moisture condenses into a cloud. As it descends, the cloud evaporates. Because the wave can remain stationary while air continuously moves through it, the resulting cloud can maintain a remarkably smooth, sharply defined disk or saucer-like shape. Under the right conditions, multiple layers can form, producing stacked or elongated structures that look surprisingly artificial. The phenomenon is entirely natural and predates the modern UFO era by centuries from observation, and they've existed for millions of years before that. More on this here:
Some can say that they felt Et energies from these clouds, but what if a group of people have energies they are giving off that does this through collective belief? What if people believing in something in unison is what causes such energetic experiences? When the logical mind starts working with the intuitive mind (and vice-versa), beliefs can be challenged that were not challenged before, which can help to get closer to reality.
Another example is precognition. If someone has a precognitive dream, the way to prove this to oneself is through something manifesting in the near future that confirms the dream. Several years ago, I had a dream of dinosaurs on a screen. I thought, "What the heck?" The next day, I asked a family member what he wanted to do for his birthday. He said he wanted to go see Jurassic World, and that's what we did. The most reliable metaphysical experiences are ones that have physical counterparts.
Yet, even with physical manifestations, there are instances when claims can be kept in check. For example, are sightings of UFOs actual evidence that these UFOs are the light forces? ("UFO" is what I want to use. At least to me, "UAP" is just an OCD-inspired acronym.) There are so many other Et paradigms that have entirely different claims about the nature and intent of UFOs. The evidence that UFOs are the light forces would be these UFOs doing Event-level interventions instead of continually protracting. Because directly experienced promised results continue to not happen when all of Cobra's requirements for Event-level interventions were met several months ago (despite his attempted pivot in the narrative to hyper-inflate the lurker), the conclusion can be, "Based on the evidence, I cannot conclude that the light forces exist. Positive Ets exist, but maybe not under Cobra's paradigm."
(Tangent: A major thesis could be developed arguing that the reason there's so much suffering and abuse on earth is because humanity doesn't know how things work well enough. (I'm using "how things work" for convenience.) If humanity reached a certain level of knowing how things work, the dark forces could be defeated without Et assistance because part of knowing how things work is knowing how the dark forces work (and of course taking action based on this). How things work is versatile though. It would have to be knowing how things work with science, psychology, metaphysics, and ethics. And, humanity would have to have a very deep level of cooperation. ("Ethics" would be "How do we use how things work for net constructive purposes instead of net destructive purposes?")
Still, a Worthy Mention
An awesome commenter has been mentioning meditations from an interesting angle:
This blog is open to Cobra followers, Cobra dissenters, those who don't care about Ets, those who do, scientists, truthers, meditators, non-meditators, everyday people, and so on. I do have my own stances and agreements and disagreements with others, but that doesn't mean I'm always right, and if something comes along that disproves what I'm saying, I'll change my stance. For example, if there actually are Event-level interventions, I'll definitely say I was wrong. I would love to be proven wrong there. Yet, inescapably, the whole of reality continues to do something else.

Medbed anon
ReplyDeleteEverything is simple. In order to follow and trust something, that something has to be reliable. That is how everything works in the physical world. People go to restaurants where the food is genuinely good. People trust other people when they prove their reliability through their actions. An information source is reliable when it gets at least most of the things it says will happen or will not happen right.
Everything is simple. Another part of facing the harsh reality is that physically we do not have any reliable sources that would allow us to make any claims. We can even put our own experiences in front of ourselves, but without physical evidence, they are just empty thoughts with no real value. We are effectively at a dead end. That is a real fact.
As the distance from all this nonsense keeps growing, people who continue repeating sources like Portal really need help at this point. They are already too deeply immersed to understand the reality placed directly in front of them. They continue getting angry about Portal, even though it is not even clear who or what is behind Portal, as well as all the other nonsense it spreads.
Starlight, the fact is that at this point this absurdity should be removed from the list of things we are examining, because it is not clear what part of the claims are actually true enough to even examine them. Everything looks much more like a lie. We are examining someones invented story and that is all. Stupidity.
I have already come to terms with the thought that nothing positive is waiting for us. I think everything will only become harder and worse. I do not think there is any chance that something good is waiting for humanity. I absolutely do not feel that at all. And for the first time in almost 20 years, this whole story now looks like complete nonsense and absurdity. Now I am wondering how I could have ever believed in things like this.
Actually, nobody knows what is gonna happen let us say in 5 years. That is totally unknow, but I guess, everything will be going down little by little every year ir it will stay the same as it is now.
I really like your approach of going by physical evidence with claims. 👍 Yeah, I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I've hashed through 2012 Portal enough to have enough closure for my mind to finally completely move on.
DeleteI could be totally wrong on this, but I see this for the future of the US and the world:
The economy will reach a crisis period (it already has to a great extent). The US dollar will continue to lose its value. The midterms will go democratic, and the next president will be far on the left. This will be a reaction to Trump not being able to get gas prices down and a continually lower and lower standard of living from wages not being able to keep up with inflation.
AI and automation will at some point result in the creation of a universal basic income. (I don't take sides on whether or not there should be a UBI. Many say this can be abused too easily, especially if it's integrated into CBDCs. I understand.) The rest of the world will have a UBI as well.
Everything previously stated was my own. This part used AI to get a specific timeframe:
If AI doesn't create a dystopian future for earth,
Between 2030 and 2050, humanity will advance to a Type 0.8 civilization defined by the realization of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), ambient computing, and the commercial introduction of quantum computing and pilot nuclear fusion. In everyday life, biotechnology will offer routine CRISPR genetic editing, 3D-bioprinted tissues, and early aging-reversal therapies, while global logistics will shift entirely to autonomous driving and drone networks. Finally, space exploration will transition from pioneering to permanent, marked by operational lunar bases, the first crewed missions to Mars, and tens of thousands of orbital satellites providing flawless global connectivity.
Humanity is estimated to achieve Type 1 status somewhere between the years 2100 and 2400, but successfully expanding beyond the solar system (interstellar travel) will likely take several centuries more, potentially pushing the timeline closer to the 25th century or beyond. (In the universe of sci-fi physics, Star Trek’s Federation is actually far more advanced than a Type 1 civilization. By the standards of the Kardashev Scale, the Star Trek universe represents a Type 2 civilization that is rapidly transitioning into a Type 3 civilization.)
Of course if Ets entered the picture sometime before 2100, the timeline could be different. This is going by humanity not being assisted by Ets, which is the world we live in, with no direct physical manifestations of their assistance. There are only claims of 'operations behind the scenes' that have no way of being proven while reality does something else.
Medbed anon
DeleteIn my case making a distance does not change too much, but I try to stay in a reality which is physically real, where we must pay taxes and do other duties. I tried the other way for around fifteen years and because of that I lost my life irreparably. Also there is no point of taking and discussing fake sources. We must use our heads. We know clearly better than anyone after more than decade of following and trusting certain sources that they misled us and they do not have valid information, so discussing about fake information sources is very weird and stupid this is mental disease. We do not even know what we are discussing about, how can we even discuss about something which has zero credibility. So that is an empty topic. What is gonna happen in world or anywhere else anytime, I do not know. Nobody knows. I have followed thousands of different sources and some of them maybe had up to 10% accuracy not more. So this topic about the accuracy of information sources is exhausted because without the realiable information channel there are no discussions among sober people. It is interesting how the movie will end up, what will be the last day here. Probably most of us will be forced to leave this plane with many unanswered questions. Yes, today this topic that somebody will save us, sounds naively. Because nobody on earth knows. At least we do not have such public channel. And finishing with people who further continue follow unclear sources, they have their path and let them go that path, everybody has their limits. In my case when I see people quoting portal's information, that is impossible to understand what people do. People cannot somehow touch the fact that they have taken the worst reliability informational source with maximum unreliability and they continue following that information though all that info is a lie. 100% guesses from portal have failed and the rest which are metaphysical, nobody can verify this, so they can create whatever they want. It is what it is.
All this "New Earth " "5D Ascension" "Event" CARROT is a distraction! On Earth, only nwo and singularity are coming. Denying this is foolish.
ReplyDeleteThose who say:
"Light has won" .... PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
Ah , forgot about it.! My disbelief and "feelings of being left behimd by LFs" is just "programming" according to Cobra.
Lol, lol and again lol
Only a miracle will save and, bit for sure it is not that stupid's Cobra (he even lost the ability to tell bs) narrative
* "...save us, but for sure..."
DeleteStarlight's comment on the previous post:
ReplyDelete"I then see many saying how they hate Ets and the light forces. Yet hypothetically, if Cobra had never been encountered by them, would this still be the case? Probably not. I don't see followers of other non-Cobra Et paradigms having this deep hatred."
Either Cobra needs to be brought to justice for fraud or the aliens need to be brought to justice for negligence. Cobra's information is either completely false and brought depression to millions of people for false rescue promises from aliens, or true and aliens need to be punished for not doing anything at all when there are people suffering on this planet! Arrest Cobra or arrest the aliens!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMac's comments on the previous post:
ReplyDelete"In his latest article, Cobra tells us—albeit very cryptically—that the remaining Lurkers can only be cleared through humanity's own free will. So, we might as well go buy coffins, carve our names on them, and climb right in. I hereby declare that we have officially reached a dead end. Nothing in this process is real; the only reality is the endless humiliation we endure."
"LF is basically saying. “There's a……There's nothing we can do about it. about Lurker…”
Ooh-wee. I think we're going to have a great time getting through the long stretch ahead."
If Cobra's a fraud, this is either a stunt by Cobra to push unaccountability from the Light Forces to humanity by declaring in the future that humans didn't do anything, that aliens did everything and that it's all our fault (reading between the lines: he's out of excuses for imaginary rescue scenarios not appearing)
Or either, if Cobra's not a fraud and then the aliens are negligent, is that they already knew this and are leaving us to be abandoned.
@andromedan whether the situation evolves in the manner cobra described in the area of liberation and the removal of the dark forces or not, the idea that “abandonment,” is programmed is a very inappropriate statement in that update. 🌅
DeleteThe portal probably should not have stated this at all because those suffering physically (pick your physical situation disease or the myriad of ways pain occurs in the physical) will absolutely experience this despair, skepticism, and sadness until relief. 🙏
My patience has also waned completely with the narrative so I observe, comment as I see fit, and basically regard the light forces as incompetent or traitors if a paradigm precisely like Cobra describes exists and nothing occurs. 🔥
Or fundamentally if the light forces are so apathetic or any forces of good could care less about the surface despite the real existence of dark forces then they are also very small pathetic beings who also don’t understand mercy. Even on Earth souls reach into love and assist others. So the idea of a fallen reality becomes the only explanation.
We will need to filter it from our eternity in the future. 🪽
@Azara Exactly! I agree completely with you. But being in a fallen reality is weird, because the universe is extremely big and if it's really full of aliens, how come we are here on a fallen planet. It's so stupid. How come we had this awful luck of being on Earth when there's billions and billions of planets on each of billions and billions of galaxies.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat's Cobra's IQ?
ReplyDeleteA) 80
B) 50
C) 30
D) 0 (Unbelievably high!)
Get the right answer and win a fake tachyonized water bottle! (just a normal water bottle)
lol
DeleteCobra's IQ Test: "How many crayons can you eat?" He exceeded expectations. He ate 3.
ReplyDelete